Chapter III [Pizza Man]

That's My Husband!
{Recap}
“I swear he has these magical powers that helps him sense you.” I said as I shook my head. Hebe only giggled at my statement.

“Well what do you expect, we were connected to each other for nine months.” Hebe said.

“So are you gonna tell me what you said to Ella?” I asked.

“In the morning. I really think we should get to bed now.” Hebe said as she lean in a kissed my lips. As she was about to pull away, I deepen the kiss. It lasted a while until Hebe hit me to stop. “Night Aaron.”

“I wasn't done yet.” I said as I buffed up my cheeks.

“Well I was. Goodnight Honey.” Hebe said as she snuggled next to Ryan and closed her eyes. I sighed and turn the light on the night table off and then got myself comfy in bed and wrapped my arms around Ryan and Hebe.
{End of Recap}

[Past]
{No One's POV}
[Ella's Place]

“Oh my gosh, Ella!! He doesn't even know how to talk about anything else!! Its all business this and business that!! I'm so sick of it!!” Hebe said as she watch Ella rummage through her closet. “And you know what the worst part IS!? He has the biggest ego on the planet!! He thinks that he's all that just because he has these fancy things. Biggest douche in the world!!! NO! On the plant!!!!”

“Hebe, you're not even giving him a chance to show his other sides to you.” Ella said, still rummaging through her closet.

“What other sides can this douche even HAVE!!” Hebe asked as she has her hand in the air in anger.

“Hebe, I'm sure he is a nice guy, you just need to give him a chance to express himself a bit more to you. That's all.” Ella said as she came out of her closet and stood right in front of her friend. “Now which one of these dresses looks better on me?”

“Seriously!? Ella, you're not even helping!!” Hebe shouted as she glared at Ella.

“But which one??” Ella asked as she pouted.

*Sigh*”The black one.” Hebe said as she pointed to it.

“Thank you.” Ella said as she placed the other dress on a near by chair and went to go put on the black dress. “By the way don't you have another date with him tonight?” Walking out with a strapless dress half way pass her thighs.

“Ugh! Don't reminded me!” Hebe shouted as she grabbed a pillow and screamed into it.

“Hebe please don't try to kill yourself with my pillow.” Ella said as she grabbed the pillow from Hebe.

*Sigh*“Give me the red dress, since you're not waring it.” Hebe said as she stuck her hand out.

“Really? You want to ware something this y in front of a guy you don't even like?” Ella asked as she handed the dress to Hebe.

“Well I feel too lazy to go home and change. So why not.” Hebe said as she headed to the bathroom. After a few minutes Hebe came out of the bathroom dressed in a strapless red dress, that was half way down to her thighs.

“Whoa~! Hebe! So y! I'm sure if he sees you in that, he'll absolutely stop talking about business and try to get a booty call.” Ella teased as she pointed Hebe's arm.

“Oh shut up, Ella.” Hebe said as she looked at herself in the mirror. “Actually...maybe I should ware something else?”

“No, just ware that, it looks y on you.” Ella said as she put on her earrings. “And plus, if you don't get any with him, you can always get some with some other guys you see tonight.”

“Ella~! I'm not a ! Okay!” Hebe said as she pouted in anger.

“I was joking!” Ella said as she walked over and placed her hands on Hebe's shoulders. “But seriously you look good in that dress.”

“Hm? Actually I'm just gonna ware what I had on before.” Hebe said as she went to change back into her old outfit. Ella sigh as she rolled her eyes at her friend.

“Then what was the point of trying on that dress?” Ella asked as she leaned against the door frame waiting for her friend to come back into her bedroom.

“I just wanted to see how I looked in it.” Hebe said as she walked out with her plain white tee and blue jeans. She placed the dress on the bed and put on her coat.

“Seriously, Hebe,” Ella said as she went over to grab the dress and handed the dress back to her friend. “put the dress back on.”

“Ella, its fine,” Hebe said as she push the dress back to her friend. “its not like he is taking me to a fancy place tonight. We're just going to his place.” ! Hebe cursed in her head.

“What!” Ella screamed. Hebe quickly placed her hands to her ears. “I thought you said you didn't like him!”

“No, Ella! Its not like that.” Hebe tried to reason.

“How can it not be like that!.” Ella said as her eyes widen. “Are you two sleeping together?!” Ella narrowed her eyes at Hebe as she use the hanger of the dress to point at her friend.

“What?!” Hebe screamed with widen eyes. “How could you even ask that!? I was just telling you how much I hate him!”

“But Hebe you're going over to his place!” Ella shouted.

“He still lives with his parents!” Hebe shouted back as she rolled her eyes.

“Oh.” Ella said as she calm down.

“Yeah! Oh!” Hebe said as she glared at her friend.

“Sorry.” Ella said as she fiddle with the hanger.

“Geez, you over analyze things way too much.” Hebe said as she rolled her eyes. “I'm gonna head out now.”

“Alright, talk to you later?” Ella said as she hugged her friend goodbye.

“Yeah, we'll talk another time.” Hebe said, just when she was about to walk down the staircase, she heard Ella shout, “Make sure you use protection!”

“Ella!” Hebe was now blushing a deep red.

“I was just joking with you!” Ella shouted from her bedroom. “But remember to have fun!” Hebe could only rolled her eyes and shakes her head at her friend. Ella Chen, she is definitely one of a kind, Hebe thought.

-----------------
[Aaron's Place]

Aaron was just pouring a bowl of dog food for his toy poodle, Jinx, when the door bell rang.
“Coming!” Aaron shouted, he turn to Jinx and placed the bowl on the floor. “Look the pizza guy is finally here, Jinx.” Rushing to the door, Aaron pulled his wallet out and ask as he open the door. “So, how much is the pizza?” Aaron open his wallet and looked through his bills. “Come on, man, I don't have all day. How much?”

“One hundred fifty dollars.” An annoyed voice said.

“Oh alright.” Aaron said as he pulled a hundred and a fifty out of his wallet.

“Plus tip.” Annoyed Aaron pulled another hundred out. “And...”

“What else do you want? Are you freaking money hungry tonight?” Aaron snapped as he finally looked up at the person. “Hebe?” Shock was written all over his face. “What are you doing here?”

“Hi.” Hebe said with an annoyed look. She walked into his house with Aaron following her and sat down on the sofa in the living room. “Do you have any wine or beer?”

“Uh, yeah, but what are you doing here?” Aaron asked again as he sat down across from her.

“You called my parents and told them you wanted me to have dinner with you and your parents.” Hebe said and once she saw his confused face, she realized it was a setup. “.” Hebe cursed under her breath. “I should have known!”

“Wow.” Aaron said as he lean back on the sofa.

“I'm sorry.” Hebe apologized as she got up and checked her pockets for her car keys. “I'll leave.”

“I'll walk you to your car.” Aaron said as he got up too.

“No, its fine.” Hebe said as she checked her other pockets and quickly mumbled. “.” She bend down and started to look for her keys on ground.

“Did you lose something?” Aaron asked as he lean closer to her.

“Yeah, I lost my,” Hebe lifted her head up to face him. “Ow.” Hebe said as she placed her right hand to her head.

“Awh!” Aaron said as he rubbed the pain away from his nose.

“Ah, I'm so sorry.” Hebe apologized. “Are you alright?”

“I'm fine.” Aaron said, waving his free hand at her.

“Are you sure that you're okay?” Hebe asked once again.

“Yeah, I'm fine.” Aaron said as he stuck his other hand out. “See! No, bloody nose! So I'm alright.” She just laugh at him. He was now confuse. “Huh?”

“Idiot.” Hebe said as she walk to the front door. The confused Aaron just followed her. As Hebe reached the front door, she turned to Aaron and apologized again. “Again, I'm really sorry about this.”

“Don't worry about it.” Aaron said as he waved his hand passed his face. “Uh..how are you gonna get home? You lost your keys.”

“I'll just ride the bus or find a taxi.” Hebe said, shrugging her shoulders.

“How are you going to get in your house?” Aaron asked as he raised his eyebrow. Before Hebe could answer a car horn was honked. “HEY! DID YOU GUYS ORDER PIZZA?!” Aaron heaved a sigh as he shouted back. “You're late! It's free now!” The pizza man drove up the driveway and walked to the front door. “I'm sorry that it was late but you rich people's house all look the same to me.”

“Excuse me?” Hebe said as she crossed her arms over her chest and narrowed her eyes at the deliver man. “You rich people? What is that suppose to mean?”

“Well, look around?” The deliver man said as he whorled his finger around. “These houses are huge! So you guys must be rich.”

“Just because all the houses are huge does not mean that we are all rich!” Hebe exclaimed.

“Okay, whatever.” The deliver man said as he turned to Aaron. “Yo, you need to learn how to get your girl in check. She needs to be laid or something.” With that said he walked off to he's car. Shock written all over her face, Hebe was about to beat the living hell out of the deliver man. Before she even caught up to the man, Aaron stopped her.

“Let go!” Hebe said in pure anger, trying to yack her arm out of his grip.

“I don't want this to be the reason the media gets you on their headline.” Aaron said as he nodded his head in the direction of the media. Looking in the direction he had point at, Hebe saw that there was a parked car across his house and a man with a camera inside. “I'll take you home in an hour” With that said he pulled her into the house, so the media could not get anymore photos.

Once the door was closed, Aaron released her out of his grip. “Sorry,” He said as he walked over to the kitchen. “The media tends to take a lot of interest in my private life.” Placing the pizza down on the counter, he open the box to grab a slice.

“I can see that.” Hebe said, with sarcasm written all over her face. She was not amused by this situation one bit. All she wanted to do was cuddled up with her teddy bear and go to sleep. Looking around, something caught her eye. “Is that you?” She pointed to the picture hanging on the refrigerator. Looking over to the where she was pointing, he nodded his head.

“That was when I was ten.” He said plainly, turning back to his food. “Why? You like what you see?” A soft tsk could be heard for the women as she looked away in disgust. Aaron breath out a laugh.

“What?” Hebe snapped back, glaring at him as he ate his food.

“Nothing.” He said with his mouth full. Gritting her teeth, she tried very hard to surpass her anger. “You can go watch some TV, if you want...unless you enjoy watching me eat?” Putting on the best smile she could. “That would just be rude of me, so I'll just wait for you in the living room.” With that said she rushed off cursing under her breath.

---------------------------
Hello! So yeah here is an update...
anyways I've been trying to fix my writing
and I tryin to get things sorted in my head.
so it may take me awhile to update any of
my stories. also sorry that I don't update
as often. I really wish I could but I have
a lot going on right now. I been trying to
save up money for a car and to moved. so
things have been really crazy in my mind!
I hope you guys can please bare with me.
I'm trying the best I can at the moment.
so I have a question for you guys,
do you guys like the long chapter?
because I've been thinking about making
shorter chapter so I can at least have
something to update for you guys.
But if you guys like the longer chapters
it may take me awhile to update.
so yeah up to you guys.
`
`
`
`
`
2013/9/1 US Time