Chapter II [Nightmare]

That's My Husband!
{Recap}

“And that's how we meet.” I said with a smile. “Later on I found out from Ella that he was just trying to stretch out his legs a bit.”

“Wow!” They all said. I looked at my watch and then looked at them.

“Well would look at the time? It's time to get back to work.” I said as I pointed to my watch.

“Oh come on, continue your story.” Mo Li said.

“Next time.” I said with a smile as I walked back to the building.

{End of Recap}

[Past]

“Chun! You have to do something!! PLEASE!! I can't get her to call off the wedding!!! I've talked about business with her, but she talks to me like it doesn't bother her at all!!! I've even tried to make it seem like I have a huge ego!!!” A man cried to his friend on his knees. “Please!! HELP ME!! Tell Ella to tell her I have herpes or that I'm a psychopath!! Anything to call off the wedding!!!”

“Whoa! First off, take your hands off my pants, Aaron.” Chun said as he pushed Aaron's hands away. “Second, you should give her a chance.”

“But I'm too young to get married!! I have my whole life ahead of me!!” Aaron said as he grab Chun's pants again. “Please Chun! Help a friend out!!!

“Seriously stop grabbing my pants.” Chun said as he pushed Aaron's hands away again. “And another thing go talk about this with your dad, not me.”

“I can't!! You know I can't!! If I even mention the wedding, he starts talking about how great the company is going to be once it happens.” Aaron said. “Please Chun! I'm begging you!!”

“Fine, I'll talk to Ella tonight about it.” Chun said.

“Thank you Chun! Thank you!!” Aaron said as he hugged Chun.

‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰
[Aaron's and Hebe's House]
[Ryan's room]
[Present]
{Aaron's POV}

“So you didn't want mommy before?” Ryan asked as he pouted. I smiled at him. I was about to answer him when someone interrupted.

“Wow you didn't like me at all, did you? And to think I thought you were charming.” Hebe said as she walked into Ryan's room. I only let out a chuckle in responds.

“Mommy!!” Ryan shouted with excitement.

“Hi sweetie.” Hebe said as gave him a kiss on the forehead. “Was daddy telling you a bed time story?”

“Yes.” Ryan said with a sweet smile, that resembles Hebe's. “Mommy, can you finish your story from before. Daddy's story bad.” We both laugh at Ryan's statement.

“Hey, I told you to wait for your mommy, but you said you couldn't wait anymore.” I said as I tickled him.

“Daddy, stop it. Mommy help me.” Ryan said in between laughs.

“Hahaha. Alright you two, I think its time for Ryan to get to bed.” Hebe said as I stop tickling Ryan.

“Mommy can you sleep with me tonight?” Ryan asked as he hugged his teddy bear.

“Not tonight sweetie.” Hebe said as she tucked him in.

“How come?” Ryan asked with a pout.

“Mommy and Daddy has to talk about grown up stuff.” Hebe said as she kissed him on the forehead. “Goodnight sweetie.”

“Goodnight mommy.” Ryan said.

“Night kiddo.” I said as gave him a kiss goodnight.

“Goodnight daddy.” Ryan said as I turn off his bedroom light.

---------------------------------------------
[Hebe's and Aaron's room]

“So what did you want to talk about?” I asked as we walked into our room. She didn't say anything. She just went over to the bed and grabbed my pillow from my side.

“You're sleeping on the couch.” Hebe said as she handed me my pillow and a blanket.

“W-what? What did I do?” I asked. She just glared at me. “Is this about the story I told Ryan?” No responds. I dropped my things on the floor and went over to hug her around the waist. “Hebe, don't be like this. You know I love you.” She elbowed me in the stomach. Ah! That hurt. “Okay! Seriously what did I do!?”

“Nothing.” Hebe said as she pulled her hair out of her bun.

“Huh? If I did nothing, then why do I have to sleep on the couch?” I asked.

“Just because.” Hebe said as she went to grab her bathrobe.

“When ever you use the phase 'just because', something is always wrong.” I said.

“No nothings wrong.” Hebe said as she walked into the master bathroom.

“Don't lie to me. I know you too well.” I said as I followed her.

“If you know me so well, then you would know that I don't want you in the bathroom with me.” Hebe said as she pushed me out.

“What? I've already seen everything.” I said with a devilish smirk.

“Doesn't matter. I still don't want you in here.” Hebe said as she closed the door in my face.

*Sigh*”I guess I'm sleeping in the guest room tonight.” I said as went over to pick up the blanket and pillow.

-------------------------------------
[Guest Room]

*Sigh*”So much for movie night.” Hebe said as she lean against to door frame.

“Movie night?” I said as I tilted my head to side.

“Didn't you want to have movie night tonight?” Hebe asked as she walked toward the bed. “After all you did ask me this morning to rent 'Mr. and Mrs. Smith.'?” She climbed into the bed and cuddled up next to me.

“Oh that's why you told me to sleep on the couch.” I said.

“Duh! Did you really think I was mad at you?” Hebe asked as she looked up at me.

“Uh kinda...” I said as she pouted and lightly hit me on my chest. “Hey!”

“You need a much more worst punishment then that.” Hebe said as she climbed over me and lean in a kissed me deeply.

“If you give this type of punishment all the time, I would always cause trouble.” I said with a devilish smirk as we broke the kiss.

“You ert!” Hebe said with a smirk.

“You're the one who made me like this.” I said as I turn the scene upside down. I was now the one on top of her. I leaned in to kiss her again but she stopped me by pushing me back up slightly.

“No we can't. Ryan's bedroom is right next door.” She said.

“Well then, we just have to be super quiet, now don't we.” I said as I lean in and kissed her but she quickly stop the kiss and climb out of the bed.

“You're so naughty!” Hebe said as she run to the door and right before she ran out she winked at me seductively and said. “Caught me if you can.”

“Hebe get back here!” I slightly shouted out. Right when I ran out of the room I heard Ryan cry out. “Mommy! Mommy!” And not long after the cry he came running out of his room with his teddy bear in his arm, sobbing. “Ryan, what's wrong?” I asked as I picked him up.

“Daddy, I had a bad dream.” He said in between sobs.

“What happen?!” Hebe asked as she came running back over. When she saw Ryan in my arms, she quickly grabbed him out of my arms and started to soothe him. “Sweetie, why are you crying? What happen?”

“He had a bad dream.” I said as reached over and wiped his tears.

“Aw, its okay sweetie, mommy and daddy are here.” Hebe said as she rubbed his back to clam him down.

“Mommy, I want you sleep with you.” Ryan said sniffling as he looked at her with those puppy eyes of his and he was also rubbing the corner of his eye. Now who could say no to him if he looks at you like that? Hebe looked at me with this face I knew too well. “Ryan, comes first. We can always have 'movie night' another time.” I said as I looked at Ryan. “Stop rubbing your eyes. You're going to make them more red.” I said as I pulled his hand away from his eyes.

“Aaron, I'm sorry.” Hebe said with a pout as she reached out with her free hand a touched the side of my face and quickly pecked my lips.

“Its not your fault.” I said as I took her hand and kissed it. “Come on. Let's get some sleep, I am sure Ryan won't have anymore bad dreams if he's sleeping in between us. Am I right kiddo?” Ryan gave a cute nod and started to rub his eyes again.

“Ryan, daddy told you to stop rubbing your eyes.” Hebe said she pulled his hand. “Look! Now their all red.” Ryan pouted and looked down to the ground. “Aish! What are we going to do with you?!” She said as she lifted his head up to look at his eyes. “Don't rub them anymore okay?” He nodded and then snuggle into Hebe's neck and gave out a cute yawn as he slowly closed his eyes. *Sigh*”Let's go to bed. He surely takes after you.” Hebe rolled her eyes as shook her head and headed to the master bedroom.

“Hey! I'm sure he takes after you too! Especially those eyes of his!” I said as I followed her. She stopped, turned around, glared at me and place her finger to the lips, telling me to keep quiet. “Sorry, I forgot.” I said as I turn away and scratched the back of my head. In the corner of my eye I saw her shake her head and started to walk to the bedroom again and I followed after her. When we reached the bedroom, Hebe placed Ryan in the middle of the bed and pulled the covers over him.

*Sigh*”What are we going to do with him?” Hebe asked as she shook her head with a smile on her face.

“Sent him to our parents, I'm sure they be glad to take care of him.” I said as Hebe and I climbed into the bed.

“But then I'll miss him too much” Hebe said as she moved his teddy bear closer to him. “He's so adorable when he's sleeping, just like you.”

“Really?” I asked as I look at Ryan's sleeping face. “No, I'm sure I look more manly and ier when I'm sleeping, that's why you can't keep you hands off me in the morning.”

“Shut up.” Hebe said as she punched me in the arm. “Don't think so highly of yourself.”

“Oh come on you know its true.” I said.

“Nope not one bit.” Hebe said.

“Okay, fine be that way.” I said as I pouted.

“Pouting isn't a good look for you.” Hebe said as she giggled.

“Says you.” I said. That's when I realized something. “Hey Hebe, what did you think of me when we first met?”

“Um...to be honest, I thought you were smoking hot when I first met you, but when we started to go on those forced dates...uh....” Hebe said.

“Uh what?” I asked.

“Let's just say I had my share of complains to Ella.” Hebe said.

“I knew I got on your nerves.” I said recalling all those forced dates. “Come on spill. What did you say to Ella?”

“I don't want to tell you...” Hebe whined.

“Oh Come on. You heard everything I said to Chun. Why can't I know what you said to Ella? Unless you said some awful things about me?!” I asked as my eyes widen.

“Aaron, shh! Ryan's sleeping.” Hebe hissed with her finger to her lips. I slapped my hand to mouth and give her an 'I'm sorry' look. We both look to see if Ryan was gonna wake up again. He started moving a bit and rubbed his eyes and then he wiggled himself over to Hebe and snuggled next to her.

“I swear he has these magical powers that helps him sense you.” I said as I shook my head. Hebe only giggled at my statement.

“Well what do you expect, we were connected to each other for nine months.” Hebe said.

“So are you gonna tell me what you said to Ella?” I asked.

“In the morning. I really think we should get to bed now.” Hebe said as she lean in a kissed my lips. As she was about to pull away, I deepen the kiss. It lasted a while until Hebe hit me to stop. “Night Aaron.”

“I wasn't done yet.” I said as I buffed up my cheeks.

“Well I was. Goodnight Honey.” Hebe said as she snuggled next to Ryan and closed her eyes. I sighed and turn the light on the night table off and then got myself comfy in bed and wrapped my arms around Ryan and Hebe.

------------------------------------------------------------
SUPER SORRY FOR THE DELAY!!!! I have a feeling I lost some
readers but its okay its my own fault for being super slow.
Okay so how was the chapter?? I think I fell in love with this chapter. Love Ryan too cute!! ><
Alright I'm just going to answer/comment to everyone who
comment in all my stores/just in this story all in one,
sooo here goes. uh..wait! Um for the people who comment in all the stories I answered/comment on your comments in 'His Cinderella Story'
http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/OhNo_U_Didnt_04/
Okay now I'm going answer/comment to everyone who commented in this story.
tee: Thank you for commenting and liking it. lol I love Ryan too.
PinkyPotato: Thank you for commenting! You need to update too!
nita12: Thank you for commenting!
Wasashi: Thank you for commenting!

Anyways please comment. ^^
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
`
2011/8/25 US Time