Chapter I [Oops]

That's My Husband!

I was at the office reading over some documents, when I forgot that it was nearly lunch time. I was suppose to meet up with my co-workers and eat lunch with them. I quickly piled up the documents and head out. As I was walking out of the building I spotted my co-workers.

“Hey, what are you girls looking at?” I asked them.

“That handsome guy over there.” One of my co-workers said in aw.

“What handsome guy?” I asked as I looked around.

“The one by the sports car. He's been here since lunch started.” My other co-worker said.

“Does that mean you guys haven't eaten yet? Just because of this guy?” I asked in shock.

“Well just look at him?” They said as they drooled over him. “He's so charming.”

“He can't be all that!” I said as I looked for a sports car and when I spotted it, a smirk appeared on my face. “I think I'm gonna go talk to him.” I heard all my co-workers gasp when they heard me say that. I let out a small laugh and walked up to the guy next to the sports car. “Sir, you do know that you're in a no parking zone, right?”

“Oh, I'm sorry. I'm just waiting for my wife.” He said as he turn to face me.

“Well your wife is very lucky to have a husband that would wait for her like this.” I said as I walk closer to him.

“Yes, she is, but Miss I think you shouldn't stand so close to a married man.” He said with a smirk.

“Why? Does your wife get jealous easy?” I said as I nudged him with my elbow and winked at him.

“You can say that.” He said as he looked at me from head to toe.

“Well then, I think I should take my leave. Don't want your wife to get the wrong idea.” I said.

“Well I'm sure your husband would get the wrong idea as well.” He said as he pointed to my wedding ring.

“My husband knows that I wouldn't go after another man. After all he's the perfect husband.” I said with a smile.

“Hm? I doubt that.” He said.

“Really? Your doubting me?” I asked as I tilt my head sideways.

“I mean no on—“ He said as he got interrupted by a kiddish voice.

“Daddy, what's taking mommy so long?” The man in front of me let out a laugh.

“Well your mommy is busy fl—“ I hit him before he even finish his sentence.

“Sweetie, what are you doing here?” I asked as I lean against the window.

“We came here to give you this.” My son said as he handed me a bouquet of flowers. “And daddy told me to ask you to give me a sibling.”

“Did he now?” I said as I looked at my husband, who was now looking at the ground.

“Yup! He said if I ask you he'll buy lots and lot of video games.” My son said. I smiled at my husband as I walked closer to him.

“Video games?” I asked as I glared him down.

“Hehe...kids these days, they say the weirdest stuff.” He said as he scratched his head. I gave him a hard punch in the arm.

“Don't use my son to get what you want!” I said as I turn my heels back to my son who was still in the car. “Ryan, sweetie, when you get home put these flowers in a vase for mommy ok.” Ryan nodded his head obediently as I gave him a kiss on the cheek. “Good boy.”

“Oh come on Hebe. Don't you think that Ryan needs someone to play with?” My husband asked as he wrapped his arms around me.

“I do, but not now, I finally got to work again. I don't want to have to take care of another baby right now.” I said as I turn to face him. “And another thing! Didn't I tell you not to come to my work place, Aaron Yan Ya Lun!”

“But Ryan wanted to see his mommy.” Aaron said with a cheesy grin.

“No, I didn't. I wanted to go to the park.” Ryan said with a confuse look.

“I'm sure it was YOU who wanted to see me not Ryan.” I said as I pushed him away. “Geez, I don't want people at work to recognize the CEO of the Yan and Tian company.”

“Then don't work here, come work at our company.” Aaron said.

“Aaron, let's talk about this at home, not here.” I said as I gave him a peck on the cheek.

“I want one here.” Aaron said as he pointed to his lips. I just rolled my eyes at him as I turn around to say bye to Ryan.

“Ryan, sweetie, give mommy a goodbye kiss.” I said as I lean against the window again. Ryan gave me a big toothy grin and quickly come over to the window and gave me a kiss on my lips. “Mommy loves you.”

“I love you too mommy.” Ryan said as he wrapped his tiny arms around my neck.

“Be a good boy for daddy okay?” I said as he nodded.

“How come he gets one on the lips?” Aaron asked as he wrapped his arms around me again. I rolled my eyes at him again as I turn to face him.

“Are you a four year old who needs a mommy too?” I asked.

“No, I'm a grown man who needs love from his beautiful wife.” Aaron said as he lean in and kissed me.

“Pssh, you sweet talker.” I said as I gave him a quick peck on the lips.

“All for you.” He said with his sweetest smile.

“I have to get back to work. I'll see you guys at home okay?” I said as I waved them goodbye and I walked back to my co-workers.

“Oh my god!” They all screamed. “You know him!”

“Well, he's actually my husband.” I said.

“What! That's your husband!” They shouted.

“Hehe...yeah been married for about five-seven years now.” I said not quite sure how long its been.

“Spill! Tell us how you guys meet!” They said.

“Well, we don't have time for that, lunch is almost over.” I said as I started to walk away, but was stopped.

“No way! You're not running away from this.” They said.

“Oh come on, Fei Yen, Mo Li, Xiao-xing, we have to get back to work.” I said.

“We've done so much over time this week, I doubt the boss will get mad at us.” Fei Yen said.

“Yeah, we're like the best employees on that floor.” Mo Li said.

“When they're right, they're right. You can't really argue against it either.” Xiao-xing said. I gave out sigh and walked over to the nearest bench.

“Well? Do you guys want to hear the story or not?” I asked. They quickly rushed over to where I was and then I began my story. “Well you see, we weren't like this at first, it was an arrange marriage.”

“WHAT! You had an arrange marriage?” Xiao-xing asked.

“Did you guys hate each other at first?!” Mo Li asked.

“Did he look ugly when you first saw him!?” Fei Yen asked.

“Would you guys just let me finish my story!” I shouted at them.

“Okay...please continue.” They said.

“Okay, it was like this...”

‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰

“Hebe, sweetie, I just wanted to remind you that we're having dinner with the Ella's folks today, at seven. Ella's gonna be there too.” My mom said.

“Oh ok, well I better get going, I'm gonna be late.” I said as I rushed to the front door.

“Hebe, wait, I want to talk you about something.” My dad said.

“Can't it wait Ba? I'm already late as it is.” I said.

“If I recall correctly you have a free period this morning.” My dad said. I sighed as I walked back over to the table. “I thought so.” He gave me one of those victory grins of his.

“Ba! What did you want to talk about?” I said.

“I wanted to know if you were seeing anyone yet?” He asked as he read the newspaper.

“Why? Do you want to scare him away like you did to the others?” I asked as I rolled my eyes.

“Can't we talk about this without your attitude?” My dad said in a serious tone.

“Sure when pigs fly!” I said as I crossed my arms.

“Hebe Tian Fu Zhen!” He shouted. Damn! I think I really got him mad this time.

“I'm sorry. Why bring this topic up anyways?” I asked.

“If your seeing someone, then I'll tell my friend there's no need for you to meet his son.” He said, trying to calm himself down.

“Are you trying to set up an arrange marriage for me again?” I asked angry.

“I guess, I'll tell him, we'll be seeing at seven tomorrow.” He said as he got up and walked away.

“BA! Come back here! BA!” I shouted. “URGH! Why does he always do this!!!” I storm out of the house.

--------------------------------------------
[Dinner]

“Hey, are you okay?” Ella asked me.

“No, I have to eat dinner with my dad's friend tomorrow.” I said.

“Oh! I see. Arrange marriage stuff again huh?” She said.

“Ella, why are you so lucky?” I asked. “Sure you have an arrange marriage too, but you like the guy.”

“Hebe, you should give the guy a chance.” Ella said.

“But I know how all my dad's friend's sons act like. I've met them all that the business parties.” I said as I stabbed my steak with my fork. “Their all jerks...”

“Haha. Hey, lets not talk about this, look Selina and Genie are here.” Ella said as she pointed to them.

“Hey Hebs, hey Ella.” Selina and Genie said as they reached the table.

“Hey.” Ella and I said.

“So Ella when do we get to met this hot fiance of yours.” Selina asked.

“Yeah, when do we?” I asked.

“I feel like we know enough about him, but still haven't met him yet.” Genie said.

“Right!” Selina and I said.

“He's right over there.” She pointed. “And it looks like he brought some of his friends too.”

“Sorry, we're a bit late.” One of them said. Damn! They're all so HOT! All the girls except Ella screamed in their heads.

“Girls, close your mouths, you're drooling.” Ella whispered to us.

“Ya Lun, what a surprises? I didn't know you were friends with Wu Chun.” My dad said. What?! Dad know him!!

“Oh hi there uncle. Am I at the right dinner tonight?” The guy named Ya Lun asked. “Because I'm quite sure, I'm suppose to met you and you family tomorrow at seven.” No? He couldn't be? I thought. Or could he?

“Of course you're at the right place, buddy.” His friend said as he patted him on the back. “I mean look your folks aren't here, but mine are.” He must be Chun. I thought.

“Well, now would be good time to introduce you to my daughter, Hebe.” My dad said as he pointed to me.

“Oh hi, I'm Aaron Yan Ya Lun.” He said as he stuck his hand out. I froze. How come I've never seen him at the business parties? “Um...”

“Oh sorry. I'm Hebe Tian Fu Zhen. Nice to met you Ya Lun.” I said as I shook his hand.

“You can just call me Aaron.” Aaron said as he gave me a killer smile.

“Here why don't you sit next to Hebe.” Selina said as she got up from her sit, I quickly grabbed her arm.

“Sel, what are you doing?” I whispered to her.

“No, its fine, it looks like she doesn't want to sit next to me.” He said with a smirk. Through out the whole dinner, I think Selina was playing footy with the guy named Jiro and I'm sure of it, because at one point I felt Jiro's foot touch my leg. And it was totally not that Calvin dude's foot, 'cause he was making flirtatious faces at Genie. Oh my god! Again! This time I kicked his foot telling him it's not Selina's leg he's touching, but to my surprise Jiro wasn't the one who screamed...it was Aaron.

“Ow!” Aaron said as he looked under the table.

“Is something wrong Ya Lun?” Mr. Wu asked.

“Huh? Oh nothing.” He said confused as continued to eat. I bit my lower lip and looked down at my food.

‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰

“And that's how we meet.” I said with a smile. “Later on I found out from Ella that he was just trying to stretch out his legs a bit.”

“Wow!” They all said. I looked at my watch and then looked at them.

“Well would look at the time? It's time to get back to work.” I said as I pointed to my watch.

“Oh come on, continue your story.” Mo Li said.

“Next time.” I said with a smile as I walked back to the building.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
so how was it?
please comment ^^
sorry for the delay.
``
``
``
``
``
``
``
``
2011/6/9 U.S Time