004

Hot White Chocolate

I inhaled the aroma that enveloped our favorite cafe as I enter. 

I smiled to myself as I saw her over the counter. That petite girl that captured my inerest and I didn't even know how. Changsub gave a teasing look at me as I sat down at one of the seats.

"Dude-" I stated knowing that he'll tease me nonstop seeing Hayeon over the counter. "It's just a little crush." 

She was simple. Too simple to be more precise. She wore her hair in a ponytail- no eyeliner, not even lipgloss! She looked amazing without any layer of make up on her. I took a glimpse at a cheery Hayeon taking orders. That sweet smile that escaped from her lips was enough to energize me the whole day. It was definitely better than a cup of coffee.

"Yeah right." Ilhoon bluntly stated and I just pursed my lips in.

I stood up as I, as always, take my usual drink. I took restless steps towards the cashier apparently getting further and further knowing she was just a couply of feet away. Hayeon was definitely looking directly at me- there wasn't really any queue. I anxiously pulled out my wallet as she asked my order. 

I was a bit crushed when she asked she didn't know my usual drink. I was a regular and she didn't remember. I looked at her eyes and just gave her an o-shaped mouth realizing I was staring for more than a second already.

"Oh yeah. You're the one who makes the drinks." I recovered quickly and flashed a smile.

I felt another pang in my heart when she asked me my name. 


It's been literally forever. LOL I'm back :(