3

Hot White Chocolate

 

Uhohuhohoh Beautiful Stranger
Uhohuhohoh Beautiful Stranger
Uhohuhohoh Beautiful Stranger
Uhohuhohohoh

The kid called Curiosity is next to me
It calls me and follows me around form morning to night
The detachment of dreams and reality resemble you
It doesn’t matter, tell me everything, I’m ready
A strange person, a strange us, I want to get to know you, deep into that mask
No matter how heavy the door is
I’ll keep it open so that we can talk a little more

"Pe-" I was about to call him out for his drink when Miyoung asked me a very random question. "Are you not getting your free drink or cake for the week?" she smiled at me like she was suggesting something. Being the clueless person I am I replied "I, uh, come on. Are you serious? I work with coffee and cake every single day. What makes you think I want to eat or drink anything from here?"

"I didn't say you will be the one eating, dear." she grinned and went back to the customers in queue. "You're a genius, Miyoung." I said with a grin. "You're welcome dear." she winked at me.

I sighed as I place the drink and cake on the tray. I lifted it up carefully and approached their table.

"...so Peniel, how's the girl you like?" I heard one say. Bang. It hit me, I don't know what but every thing around me stopped. "You can't even ask for her number even though you see her every day." One added. Good thing I still held on the tray tight or else I would drop it for sure. "Ah, Hayeon noona~" one of them cooed, I think it was their maknae. He was one of the closest with Peniel in my obvservation. I smiled at him and placed Peniel's drink and cake on their table.

"I didn't order-" Peniel was cut by me "It's a thank you from, uh, me. For choosing our cafe. K-kamsahamnida." I quickly said and bowed to them.

"Good job~"Miyoung said as I lay the tray down. I sighed. "W-wae?" she asked.

"She likes someone else. I overheard them." I looked at Miyoung and went to the employee's room to calm down for a bit.

It's just a crush. Why am I feeling this way?


Meh. So, how's it? ._.