2

Hot White Chocolate

 

Beautiful Stranger, I’ve fallen into your big eyes
To the mysterious feeling, the language, I open my heart
Beautiful stranger, people say that you’re dangerous
They don’t try to see the you that I see, no

The stories in the deep silences
You came from a different image, a different world
When you look at me as you extend your long hands
Take me to the place where you are

"Hayeon ah.. I'll go take a break first. You can handle this by yourself, right?" Miyoung said and flashes a wide grin at me. I nodded and took a peek at Peniel. He smiled and he said that it is completely fine and that I could tke my time. Ugh. Just thinking of his name turn my tummy upside down. If my cheeks were pink a while ago, I bet my cheeks right now are screaming scarlet red.

I smiled at him as a gesture of thanks and walked off to the beverage section and started making his drink. I sighed in relief and success because I did not panic and was not awkward around him. Well, at least I think I was not.

I glanced at his direction and smiled at the sight before me. His friends, as always, were making fun of him. They were often like this towards him. He was one of the moodmakers, not because he was trying to be funny but he was so naive and innocent that his friends find him amusing. His funny Korean, his perfect English, the way he mumbles confusing words.. Those were just one of the few things his friends would make fun of.

Weird. All I did was watch him and it seems like I know a lot about him already. Well, what do you expect, they were always here. They sat in the same corner, order the same drinks, come at the same time and leave at the same time.