1

Hot White Chocolate

It’s just another story, I fell in love with a foreigner
Yeah and it’s all about me, how can I make you understand me?
That black shadow far away, if I can meet you, I will run thousands of kilometers
Haha the gun shot in my heart goes bang
Let’s go, there is a race right now toward you

"Annyeonghaseyo!" I greeted everyone as I enter the cafe I work at. "Annyeong Hayeon ah!" one of the usual customers greeted me back, I gave him a grin and nodded.  I walked towards the locker room to change to my uniform, I saw Miyoung and smiled at her. "Night shift again?" Miyoung asked - more like tease. "I'll let you take his order later~" she winked and headed out to start her shift. I sighed. Am I that obvious? Nonetheless, I told her about it so I'll let her assume. I went to my station, as usual, I was responsible for making bevarages.

After a few hours, Miyoung tapped my shoulder and pointed at the cashier and raised a brow. "Come on~" she chirped. "Arasseo araseo." I answered and I went over there just in time to see him. I took a peek at the clock. 11:07 pm. Just in time. It was always around this time when they enter the cafe. He walked in lazily with his friends. I assumed they were done with all their training or whatever their company or agency has been doing. As their tradition they would take time before ordering and it was always him who took the first order.

He walked over to me - or should I say the cashier. I eyed him carefully, trying so hard to be calm. "Uhm. The usual." He said while fumbling over his wallet. "I'm sorry but it's my first time as a cashier, I don't know what you order usually.." I lied. Of course I knew what his usual was but I wanted to have more time to look at his face. He was not that good looking but he looked.. perfect. Perfect for me.

He looked at me, directly at my eyes. Those beautiful brown orbs I hope I can stare at how much as I want to. It took a second for him to realize I was a different person. "Oh yeah. You're the one who makes the drinks." he replied giving me his eyesmile. He knows. I smiled and bowed a bit. "So? Your order is?" I asked cooly. Hot white chocolate.

"Hot white chocolate." he said with perfect pronunciation and smiled. "Oh, I hope it tastes as good as the one you make." he added.

"Name?" I lied again, I just had to hear his voice one more time. Peniel.

"Peniel." he said and gave me his payment. Our hands barely brushed against each other but it was enough to keep my heart beating - and have pink cheeks.