Nice to meet you

Precognitive Dream or Reincarnation ?

Jo in sung confused as to what he should do to kang shin woo going to meet shin hye, because he knew that shin woo, and he also made a promise to shin woo not to say anything about him also never intend to bring them to match let alone . He also understands why Shin Woo never shin hye want to know more. But now is not he wanted to reconcile shin woo with shin hye, but shin hye who wish to meet with shin woo. All night long he thought the only way to bring them together so as not to look as planned.


After long thought he was finally getting a proper way "okay shin hye, you will met shin woo tomorrow, sorry shin woo I didn’t mean to violate our agreement, I just want you to get a bit of happiness before you actually go for good" he though


The next day morning jo in sung asked shin hye to go to the han river ride with, so shin hye could be a little more relaxed because lately she often speaks a strange, on the other hand he already had other plans. Every morning shin woo always near the han river to jogging on the adviceof  jo in sung. Jo in sung as saying that the exercise has been proven to be safe for patients with heart disease and may also improve depression, exercise is not only related to the physical health benefits, but also important in mental health , By making physical activity a person gets significant improvements in mental health, reduced hospitalizations and lower mortality risk.


Shin woo continued to do so until it can survive more than expected physician who first examined him and sentenced him to undergo heart failure. He was only expected to last until the age of 23 years, but now he has aged 25 years.


From a distance jo in sung have seen shin wo being walked over toward where shin hye and himself where. He was looking for an excuse to be left shin hye alone  "shin hye, I'm thirsty, I bought a drink of water, you wait here, okay?"


Shin hye nodded ...


Shin woo didn’t realize that he was walking toward where shin hye was casually walked until they were both just a few feet. Shin hye who first realized that shin woo was passing directly in front of her came and called him "Kang Shin Woo wait a minute"


Shin woo turned around and was surprised when he saw shin hye behind him, now he can’t escape their destiny again and it seems to have come to meet. "Dr. Shin hye, what are you doing here?" shin woo  asked nervously

"Can we talk? Just a moment, I beg "shin hye pleaded


Shin woo only able to nod, they are both looking for a bench to talk. Almost all the seats occupied by the people and there was one left, not far from the edge of the Han river.


"What you want to talk about?"  shin woo asked first


Shin hye looked away and stared shin woo some time and successfully making shin woo’s face tone changed. "This may sound strange, but you're very similar to the one I met in the future, he was named Jung yong hwa, you and him really didn’t have a difference, you must still remember yesterday I call Yonghwa isn’t it?"


Shin woo nodded, "I wanna ask you something too, how can you know about suzy and my mom?"


"Yonghwa tell all to me, I even know you went to Korea to escape from your family, you don’t want to worry about your family situation a disease that you are suffering right now, you always write a letter and tell your family you are fine in korea , when the fact  you're alone here defending against illness, how can you have a heart like that? "asked shin hye who unknowingly had tears in her eyes


Shin woo put his finger to her cheek and sweep shin hye’s tears with his fingers and making shin hye's surprise, she was surprised not because of shin woo wipe her tears away, but why she could be this weak and easy to cry, whereas before she was a girl had to cry.


"I don’t know who it was Yonghwa, but what he says is true, I hope you can keep this secret, about illness, about my life in korea now". Shin woo deep breath and exhale then turned back to "you know, how hard I was away from you, not to see you, and suddenly you come, call me, say all the things about me that only jo in sung in the know and you said that you know all from Yonghwa are very similar to me. It was a strange meeting "


"Why are you avoiding me?" shin hye asked abruptly and make shin woo shocked, why did he say anything like that to the shin hye


"Aaaa .. " Shin wo looked around and he catches jo in sung was watching them from behind a tree."yaaa ... jo in sung, what are you doing there? " Shin Woo asked, pointing to the tree where the jo in sung hiding


Shin hye then look towards shin woo pointing, jo in sung finally got out and walked toward them.

"What are you doing back there?" shin hye asked


"Aaaaa .. I saw you two look was serious talk, so I stood there in order not to disturb you "replied jo in sung as if it didn’t know anything


Shin woo who knows sign jo in sung looks strange just silent and staring jo in sung with a sharp gaze.


"Shin hye, at 9 am then we will be a critical operation in the hospital, we'd better go now, sorry shin woo, we have to go home first" invite jo in sung who don’t want to be discovered that all of these plans


Shin hye nodded her head, she stood up from her seat "pleased to meet you, hopefully we can get to know each other forward, bye"


Shin woo also stood from his seat and bowed "nice to meet you too"


"Bye" jo in sung said briefly and waved to shin wo