Ancient?

Precognitive Dream or Reincarnation ?

"Wow, I didn’t know you could sing and play guitar as good as before" jo in sung said amazed


"Yes,, aunt also had no idea you could sing and a good voice shin woo" jo in sung's mom added


Shin woo smiled and blushed a little "thank you for the compliment, maybe in the next life I will be a successful musician" he said jokingly


"Have you eaten?" jo in sung's dad asked


"Not uncle" shin woo replied simply


"A quick meal before the food runs out, we will not give you paid for your perform was with our money" jon in sung's said jokingly


Shin woo and others laugh greeting jo in sung's dad was, shin woo finally headed for the food which is served. Shin hye followed and intend to ask all who have jammed her mind.


"Can we talk for a minute? I wanna ask you something "asked shin hye


"Yes, where?" shin woo replied


Shin hye pointed bench in a quiet corner of the garden from the party, she wants to talk seriously with shin woo. Upon completion shin woo take some food to his plate, and then he and shin hye walked the designated bench shin hye said before.


"Maybe this is a classic question that always i ask, but I really want you to be honest, are you jung yong hwa?" She asked with a serious voice


Shin woo is being chewed food stop immediately and put the spoon into his plate and stared to shin hye "I’m kang shin woo, if you don’t believe me, I’ll shown you my identity card" Shin Woo said, reaching into his pocket to took his wallet and his ID card issued and showed it to shin hye


Shin hye then pick it up, pay attention and read carefully. "I'm sorry, you're really kang shin woo, I didn’t mean can’t believe you to but ......" shin hye stop words a minute, but then she asked another question "Yonghwa said you are suffering from heart failure, it is right? Previously when we met in the park you say yes, but why jo in sung's mom when asked about your illness jo in sung says you only exposed anemia? "
"I've ever told you this is just a secret between me and jo in sung, the first time I heard you know my illness I was shocked, and I also told you that you must keeping it as a secret?" shin woo
replied calmly

Shin hye put her hands to her head and bowed her head and half of her body "ahh, yes .. I'm sorry, I forgot it .. I'm very confused as to what actually happened, who is actually real, you or Yonghwa and why your life is similar and can relate to each other, all of this makes my life a mess "


shin woo undecided put his hand on her back, "I'm sorry shin hye, I never meant to make you confused, but I also don’t understand what happened to you, if I knew who it was Yonghwa I will look him for you"


Shin hye threw her gaze to Shin woo "thank you, huhfffttt.....maybe this is a puzzle that I had to arrange themselves so that I know the answer ... haaaahhh .. well, we better get back to the party before they are confused to find us "


Shin hye and shin woo back together to others and enjoyed an engagement party that night. When suddenly out of the blue jo in sung's mom asked shin hye a question that surprised her "shin hye, how's your mom and dad now? Convey our apologies to them because we forgot to invite them "


Shin hye stunned, she was shocked by the question therefore is not only about invited her parents, but herself was confused how she could forget  her parents, after her parents' divorce, relationship between she and them is not very good anymore, but her father and her mother must call at least once a week to her. But who knows how long this has not contacted by her parents. At least Shin hye had to fabricate an answer about condition of her parents “they are okay mom, I'll tell them your apologize if they call me"


After the event is over shin hye immediately tried to contact her parents, first she was trying to contact her mother. After the divorce, shin hye's mother returned to dong gu, Gwangju, and her father lived in Hongkong. Shin hye's mother want took her to live with her, along with her father, but shin hye rejected an invitation from her parents and chose to live alone in seoul.


But when she had just tried to call her mother she realized that cell phone credit runs out. Finally she tried to borrow another phone to contacther parents and the first person she asked was kang shin woo because their room next door. When borrowing and saw kang shin woo mobile form that looks very strange and ancient, shin hye had to laugh and say "what you're collecting ancient cell phone?"


"Ancient?" asked shin woo confused


"Yes, this is a mobile phone that has not been in production anymore right? Just try to compare it with my mobile phone" shin hye said as she showed her 4-G cell phone


"Wow, this phone is very good and sophisticated, where did you get it? Did you buy it in the U.S.? My mobile phone is certainly looks ancient when compared to yours, but this includes the latest release, I just bought it 3 months ago "shin woo said that'm fascinated by mobile phone belonging shin hye


Shin Hye was surprised to hear the answer from shin woo, why he seemed so amazed to see her cell phone, when the phone is already in use many people in korea. And why shin woo says that hims is the latest mobile phone realease, when the phone is outdated and not in production anymore.


"Yaaaa .. shin hye, why are you staring? Would you be borrowed my phone?" he asked


"Aaaaa,, no .. no .. so no, thank you "shin hye said and went back to her room with a feeling more confused