That Young boy

Precognitive Dream or Reincarnation ?

note: I'm so sorry for taking long time to update my story, i'm kind a busy with my study lately, mianhe, jeongmal mianhe,, *bow

 

Shinhye walking around her room all night and was thinking about what happen these days to her
"What 's truely going on ? why just me who looks different from the others ? how can I feel I Jumped to future time and Suddenly back to the past but my self still has many thing belong to its future ? if this is just a dream , why this look so real and everything was going so normal for everyone but not for me ! "


Finally , I decided to forget everything about Yonghwa who make me feel to be a stranger in here , because i just keep thinking about him and always feel Shinwoo is Yonghwa and Yonghwa is Shinwoo .. tomorrow must be a brand new day for me , i want to enjoy my time , my life and every little thing I've ...


" Good morning Shinhye " Shinwoo greeted me when we want to take the elevator ..


" Good morning too" I replied and in our talk just stop there , we keep silent and not even looking each other until we reach the airport and going back to Korea while Jo In Sung and his family stay for a few days ..


Since back from japan , i enjoy my daily activity as a doctor and a young lady as well .. after finishing my job in hospital , I'm going to the mall with Akira , she is now following jo in sung to korea and live with his family Because they will soon married .. Akira is nice , pretty and smart woman , I'm happy Because he will married with woman like Akira .. Akira and I spent so much time together , i help her to prepare married she must buy that thing , i try my best to help her even I'm not a married woman.


When we are going to bookstore for looking some books , we stand a while in a musical instrument store, Akira want buy a harmonica for In sung Because he was good play it .. while akira try to find the best harmonica ,  i walk to guitar parts and there is a young boy with his father is trying and pick some acoustic guitar , the boy get his choice , white acoustic guitar that looks suits him .. but hold on , I feel it's never seen a guitar before but already look old but looks exactly the same as the guitar , I try to remember and I just remembered that it was similar to the Yonghwa's guitar ..


" Oh my god , I think about him again , not again Shinhye , not" i beg to myself " it just look-alike , there is many a guitar like that in this state so it is not just belong to Yonghwa " while i try to calm my self , akira surprised me by patting my shoulder .. " Heyyy .... Shinhye , why you just stand here and looking that young boy with his father , do you know them ? " Akira asked me with innocent face .. "No , I'm just amazed by the mastery play the guitar even though he is still very young " i lied to covered my strange act  before .. " Yeah , you right , that boy is so talented "


"Do you find it?" i ask the harmonica for in sung

"yeah,, look it, isn't it good? the owner said this is limited edition" akira show the harmonica that she buy for in sung

"Wonderful, He must love it" i wink and smile to her "Ok, let's go to bookstore , I'll choose some good books for you "


"You right , c'mon " akira grabs my hand and full me out from the store of musical instruments ..


After buy many thing we feel hungry and looking for a good place to eat, but Suddenly i get an emergency call from the hospital even my job has completed 2 hours ago but it turns out that another doctor has not come and I'm feel sorry for Akira to let her eat alone because I'm in hurry .. when I got to hospital I was directly handling the emergency patient .. and how shocked I was when I saw the kid is a young boy who i met at a musical instrument shop earlier .. I heard from his father, he had an accident when he wants to save the kitten at the center of the road, while his father was being parked their car in the parking lot of a restaurant and walked his son out of the car first, he didn't see his son were walking in the middle of the street and suddenly heard the the clash of hard and he saw his son was thrown away in the streets with bodies covered in blood .. he could only cry as he hugged his son body and cried out for help ..

after passing through the emergency room, I came out and the boy's family of his condition was immediately asked .. "I try my best to save him, now he has passed the critical period, there are several foot bones and a fractured arm, but because he is still in its infancy, everything will return to normal, only his eyes, we will check again after the patient is awake .. "

"What's wrong with my son eyes?"

"the eyes of your child exposed to broken glass, we hope that what we thought was wrong, but most likely your child will be blind, if the possibility of bad that happens, your child's eyes can still go back to normal if there is a donor for his eye"

 

 

shinhye was coming home late at night from the hospital after had to deal with an emergency patient. When she got in her apartment  she went to the kitchen  to cook instant noodles, but because so sleepy and tired,she fell asleep and didn’t realize the fire had burned the kitchen, the room temperature was very hot and the alarm goes off, she finally woke up and found her apartment was burned.........