Friday?

Precognitive Dream or Reincarnation ?

" Shinhye , why are you yelling ? What happened ?  I turned to face him and jumped towards him and hugged him tightly ..


" Thanks Gos , you're really real Yonghwa , you're not my dream , you're not my imagine " I shouted happily


Yonghwa couldn’t say anything and just stood in Shinhye’s arm  "this is the second time she suddenly hugged me and flashed the words I don’t understand, once before when we first met " he thought

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What you're planning today?" asked shinhye while drink a cup of tea and looking to yonghwa with a wide smile who was sitting in front her with a mouth full of ramen...

"Whaaat ddday toooday?" yonghwa back asked shinhye with not clear sound because he still eat his ramen..

"ehmmm, let I see....... aaaaa.. Friday"

Yonghwa suddenly stopped eating his favorite ramen and throw away his gaze out of the window right next to him ..

 

"Shinhye's pov"



he sighed " Friday? can't i just forgot this day?? " he said with a heavy tone ... I looked at his face deeply , trying to understand what he was thinking .. then with a trace of doubt I ask , " What's wrong with friday ? "

he threw his gaze that not a few who had been staring at me and then he looked at me deeply .. my body felt frozen , whether there is anything in his view so as to make me silent and not able to look at him .

" Friday ..... " he stood up from his seat and walked to the window , staring out away and began to tell

" I never want to listen to the word Friday , I wish I could delete it, I 'll delete this word in a week , I do'nt know what the name of his successor , at least so I do'nt remember the word Friday "

he sighed for a moment , then continued his story......

" I experienced a terrible accident that almost killed my life on this day , my father went bankrupt also today and that makes my family have to live impoverished and destitute "

he sighed again ...

" and on this day ......... 2 peoples who i love the so much was died.. my father and .............. Yuna , the one I love that I never tell my love to her "

his face bowed sluggish , still with empty eyes, staring at the rain drop that suddenly down to greet the earth ..

I also bowed quietly staring at a cup of tea before me are now getting cold .. I don't know what to say , I'm not someone who is good at comfort feeling in the affairs of another person who was upset .. I was silent , still with a blank stare and try to organize my uncomfortable heart when i heard the name of Yuna , someone who seems so loved by him ..


after a while the atmosphere is so cold , I began to talk to him ventured ...

" Why you should hate friday ? I think it is just a name given day Friday , but he didn't know why he should also be called by Friday " I said with a smile looking at her

he turned his gaze from the drizzling rain was staring at me , his eyes like a man who wants answers to a question that so difficult to answer...

" If all you went through earlier was on Saturday ? Then , you're also going to hate Saturday ? " I asked

he just shrugged his shoulders hinted at signs not know

" All you're going through is not a coincidence , but it is the plan of God , only God planned it all to happen on Friday , but not one that makes it all happen Friday , just simple , for example , you 're in a race throwing a dice 6 times on condition that the dice must issue a different number , but every time you throw , the dice are always issue number 1 , if the dice are wrong ? when no other numbers other than 1 , but why only one who is always out , then you hate to number 1 ? "

This time he shook his head and looked back at me with the same look...

" You know , me and you are indeed very different , I love Friday , why ? because I was born on Friday , I was accepted to work at the hospital on Friday , I always get a special gift by god every Friday , every thing I want it always happened on this day .. "

"Really?" he asked

"ya... " i said,,,nodding and smiling sweetly to him ...

"If that is true, now ... can you ask the god for him to return all the happiness he had taken before me?, And make every Friday into happiest day of the week in my life?" he said with a serious face but like to challenge me ..

I could only gulp my saliva .. all I told him was a lie except on birth,, but my fate is not much different with him on this day, in my past, my parents divorced on this day, my apartment was also burned on this day, and mean shin woo also died on this day .. but I don't seems to be hated just because it all happened Friday today .. I mumbled ..

I haven't answered the question, only rain gurgling sound that fills the void between us .. I, who had been sitting, now, stood up and stepped toward him who didn't move from the window frame and occasionally staring out a long sigh ...

"This rain, isn't it beautiful?" I asked him

he nodded his head in agreement ..


I tried watching him, Yonghwa who I know is a responsible man and vigorously while working, but now, I see there is a dark side which he kept, hatred of something strange and doesn't deserve to be hated ...

"You want all the requests that you said came true?"

once again, he just nod...

"Close your eyes, stretch your hands and say all your hope with this gurgling of rain, say all with his grief, let it represent all the cries and screams in your heart that you can't afford to do ..."

I looked at him again, although slightly hesitated, I saw it began to close his eyes and litle by litle, he stretched both his hand ..
who knows what magic is happening today, I just feel confused with all the things that I've say, whether the angel what was possessed my soul now ...

after a while, he started to open his eyes ..

"How do you feel now?" I asked, curious

"I don't know and i don't understand, but my heart feels relieved .. all the burden in my heart,, feels lighter now, the rain is always  spell-mantar sedative souls even if we aren't able to hear it, right?" he said with a sweet smile at me ..

I was only able to reply with a nod of my head ..

"Thank you for the last, I feel better now"

"Friday is no longer hates?" I asked Spry

he paused for a moment and then replied "I just say relief, it doesn't mean I stop hating today" he replied as he moved away from the window

I paused to hear the answer, I looked back at the farther out the window, the rain that accompanied us in a few moments ago, now began to fade away, the sun is starting to look shine .. and suddenly I remembered something ...

"Yonghwaaaaaaa ... a quick shower and come with me ....." I shouted to him

 

 

 

-------------------------------------

*So Sorry for long update,, I'm so busy with my collage activity.. I'm a Pharmacist, so i've no choice but practice, practice and studying everytime, my sleep time just 3 or 4 hours in a day, so.. i've no time to writing and continue my story.. *bow...