♪ Kris, something wrong?

♥ A Bet For Popularity or Love? ♥ [moved to sungjaeismyman]

 

~Chapter 2~

 

"Exactly, we knew all these times that this is what you're about to tell us, so before you came here, we talked about it. And a part of being popular, is getting a girl instantly and making her dance at the palm of your hands." Luhan mentioned. "That's right, so, get that girl before the contest opens in a couple of months and you won't have any problem with your popularity and title. We will make you more popular than all of us. But when you fail, you'll be staying as a pianist and never EVER try to take my title away from me again. So, are you in? Deal? It's for your popularity young man and it's so easy. It all depends on you now." Lay said teasingly to Baekhyun. Baekhyun was still in shock about what they're asking but because of eagerness, "YES! Deal! I'll do it! What an easy way to claim the title." , Baekhyun winked as he handshaked with Lay about the deal.

 

The right time to start moving was when Reth came to take a snack at the cafeteria and coincindently sat right behind the table where the EXO guys are. "Go now!!" Luhan, Lay and Chen are pushing Baek to where Reth is. "Ehem, hi there." Baekhyun greeted and striked his trademark eyesmiles. Reth looked up and wondered if it's her he's greeting since just this afternoon he showed hate and awkwardness towards her. "Uh, h-h-hello." Reth awkwardly smiled back. "Are you with someone? May I sit and spend some time with you?" Baek asked. "Oh sure. I'm just alone. I don't have friends yet." Reth said as she drinks her hot choco. She suddenly felt Baek's fingers on her lips, probably wiping away the chocolate left on . Reth was startled and she looked at Baek's eyes with a slight smile. Baek then smiled and they ate together.

 

* on EXO's POV *

 

"Lol! Look at them, they look cool together." Luhan stated. "Really?! HAHAHA! They look funny and weird. Look at the girl's reaction. She likes it! HAHAHA. I think he got her right away." Chanyeol mentioned as they are all watching the two carefully. Careful and sneaky enough for Reth not to notice them. "Pst! Hey Kris!! What's wrong with you?! You're not enjoying it?" Lay asked as he tap Kris on the back. "It's not like that. Just take it easy with the girl, take it easy. She's still a girl and she's innocent." Kris stated. The EXO guys bursted laughing after what Kris said and suddenly Kai started teasing him, "You like her? Wow, charismatic prince! You got a bad taste right there." and the group laughs more. "Hey! It's not like that, it's not that i like her!!" Kris defended. "Then what is it?!" Kai stated a following question. Kris wasn't able to answer and just get into a deep thought by himself. "Aish, this man." Kai murmured.

 

* KRIS' POV*

 

"She seem to be actually something more to me. I dont know why." Kris thought as things came running to his mind. "She feels like, someone important to me, but i don't know her. I just met her this afternoon. And the fact that I've seen Baek purposely hitting her just made a little pinch in my heart." Kris started thinking deeper as he bowed his head down and stared at the floor. "It wasn't my plan to help her at all, but why did I? Something keeps on telling me to help her by time I've seen that she was hurting her knees. And now that the members are making fun of her hurts my feelings and makes me feel sorry for Reth. I never, ever felt this way since the time the girl I love left, so how come I feel this way towards her? The weirdest thing is, what I'm feeling for Reth is stronger than what I felt from my past. Seriously, Reth. Who are you? What are you? Why em I feeling this?" Kris scratched his head as he had a slight sweat.

 

- to be continued -

 

I hope you guys like it~ Please do leave some comments and feedbacks. Komawo~ ^^ and for the poster,  thanks to "sayhellotothestars @ SSF" ~ <3 it's really nice. Hihi. ^^