♪ Kris and Reth's paths crossed again

♥ A Bet For Popularity or Love? ♥ [moved to sungjaeismyman]

 

~ Chapter 3 ~

 

 

"What's your next schedule?" Baek asked. "Uh~ Math110 on room G48. Where's G48?" Reth answered and asked as she scan through her schedule. "Oh? We're classmates! Let's go together? G Building is just along the University's Museum." Baek answered. "A-a-are you sure?" Reth was surprised that Baek asked her to go with him. "Of course! Why not?" Baek then smiled. "By the way, I want you to meet my brothers, them." and baek pointed on the table right in front of them where the EXO guys sits. "Wait, but those are the most popular guys on the campus, you're one of them?" Reth was shocked.

 

"Ya!! Em I not that popular?" Baek confronted, "I don't know, I'm just new here but I haven't seen your name and picture on the 'Most Popular Guys' list on the bulletins and posters around" Reth answered awkwardly. "That's why I'm cursed to be with you now." Baek murmured to himself, "You're saying something? You keep on murmuring. Is there something wrong?" Reth asked worriedly about the possible problem. "Oh, no. Nothing, I was just trying to think of something." Baek lied. "Let's go to the EXO guys?" Baek broke the awkward conversation. Reth nodded.

 

"Guys, hey!" Baekhyun greeted his EXO 'brothers'. "This is Reth, I'm pretty sure you know her. She's the new girl, and luckily, some of our classes are the same." Baekhyun explained. "Hey there Reth, I'm Luhan, the group leader." Luhan winked to her. "Hmm~ Hello. Nice to meet you." Reth shyly greeted.

 

"And this is Kris! The one who helped you this afternoon. Remember?" Baek reminded her. "Oh yes, of course I do. Thank you Kris, I wasn't able to say thank you since you were rushing but I'm glad I got the chance now." Reth opened a conversation with Kris.

 

Kris was stratled and stared a bit long at Reth with his eyes wide opened. "HEY!" Chen snapped Kris to get back on his thoughts. "Uh uh! Yeah sure. It was nothing. Are you okay now? How's your knee? Can you walk well now?" Kris answered. They all looked at Kris after showing some concern towards Reth. "Yes, I'm fine now and I can walk well now although a bit slower than usual, but everything's fine, thanks to you~" Reth smiled widely as she was touched that finally, someone treats her well.

 

"What's with Kris?" Baekhyun whispered sneakily at Luhan. "I know right? I don't know. He seems like he's into the tofu." Luhan answered and whispered back and the boys except Kris who was staring at Reth were staring at each other's eyes, sending the message just by looking. Chanyeol hit Kris' arms as a sign that something wasn't just right. "What?" Kris asked him but his eyes were still glued on Reth. "Snap out prince charming. We need to talk." Chanyeol whispered as he sent a sign to Baekhyun to bring Reth away already.

 

Baekhyun got the sign and held Reth's arms. "Uh~ okay we're leaving now." Baek broke the silence. "But I haven't met all of them yet." Reth insisted. "There are still a lot of time Reth, let's go." and Baek held Reth's hands and pulled her away.

 

"Hey! What in the world is wrong with you?!" Chen pushed Kris in a disgusted manner. "What did I do?!" Kris answered back. "Do you have a feelings for her?" Chen asked straight to the point. "What?! N-n-no! I-i-i .. don't." Kris stutterly and uncomfortable answered. "See! You can't even answer directly, jeez, seriously Kris, seriously!" Chen bursted. There was an awkward silence until Kris softly spoke "There's something about her. Something different." ; "What is it?" Luhan curiously asked.

 

~

 

"Hey, what's wrong Baek?" Reth asked. "Nothing, it's already time for our next period." Baek answered while pulling her arms. "What? It's just 3:30PM, our next class is 4:30PM" Reth mentioned. "Just shut up." Baek was a bit pissed already since Reth keeps on asking. Reth shuts up and just followed Baek.

 

* on Reth's POV *

 

"What's wrong with Baek?" Reth started to ask herself just on her thoughts. "I actually like Kris, I feel safe whenever he's around. I wanna hang and know more about him but seems like something's taking me back from doing it~" Reth opened herself up.

 

"Hmmm, Baek?" Reth opened a conversation. "Yes?" Baek answered calmly. "Nothing." Reth was taken a back.

 

"What's wrong Reth? Just do it~ Ask about him. Ask about Kris." Reth's thought keeps on fighting about Kris, to ask or not? Reth is really interested on Kris or maybe she likes him because he helped her and everyone was awkward a bit far mean to her but Kris isn't. She held onto the thing on her pocket that keeps her strong and makes her feel protected, a ring.

 

-- to be continued --

Sorry for the lame update, I still you'll like it~ nice events on the next chapter so stay tuned. ^^; Thank you~ ;D