| What the hell, man? |

Who I Am [hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Hmm,” Eunmi murmured as she took off the bandage around Sehun’s eye about three days after the whole incident, “It’s healing up nicely…”

“Can we please keep it off or get me earplugs or something?” the other whined as he kept his right eye closed but was glaring out of his left eye.

“And now why is that?” Eunmi questioned amusedly, grabbing the medicine next to her and applying some more ointment on before re-wrapping it with a new set of bandages.

Sehun pouted as he crossed his arms, “Because I could clearly hear Yixing and Yifan for the past two nights… doing the nasty.”

Eunmi snickered, as Mina laughed loud behind them since they were in the kitchen. “The nasty?” the younger laughed out with her arms crossed in front of her chest. “Don’t kid yourself. I have to listen to her and her…” Mina looked to the back of Eunmi with a shudder, “GOD JONGINNIE~.”

Eunmi blushed as she turned around and glared at her little sister, “Would you shut up? He doesn’t want to hear this.”

“But you have to admit how accurate it sounded,” Jongin commented as he walked into the kitchen to figure out why he just heard his name shouted out as if in bliss.

Sehun groaned as he closed his left eye, “Where’s Han? I need to get away from you guys.”

“But you just met us,” Mina mentioned with a smirk on her face.

Sehun opened his eye and glared at her, “I know.”

“What? Another one?”

All four of them turned to the closed swing door of the kitchen where they heard Yifan’s voice filter in from near the front door.

“This one is another top-class mission, though.”

“Your boss thinks you can handle it. Your new recruit is better off here though because of the severity of his injuries.” There was a short period of silence before the other unknown man added on, “She knows the two originals are here along with that other one. Use them if you need to.”

“That other one?” Jongin repeated back annoyed before furrowing his eyebrows and going back to the swing door.

“Jongin,” Eunmi softly said, shaking her head at him, causing him to stop and turn around to face her.

After another minute or two, they heard the door close. Jongin and Mina were the first to walk out of the kitchen to see Yixing, Luhan, and Yifan standing together reading the mission for the third time since they’ve received it. “What kind of mission is it?” Mina questioned as she walked up to them to see if she could read it.

Yixing frowned as he looked straight at Eunmi who came out of the kitchen last with Sehun, “It requires going undercover in a brothel that’s apparently for both women and men.”

Eunmi narrowed her eyebrows as Jongin quickly stood in front of her, “There’s no way she’s going to go undercover at one of those places.”

“Jongin. You know how I feel about her too. She’s like a little sister to me,” Yixing responded back, “You know. After the experimental stage.”

“Experimental stage?!” Jongin shouted out, alarmed with the way that sounded.

Kris just glared at Eunmi, “Yes. There was an experimental stage between the two of them. She’s told you before.”

Sehun looked at them with wide eyes as Eunmi rolled her own, “Yixing, we’re the same age.”

“So?” the other shrugged back.

The other just stared him in the eye, “And I’m older than you by eight months.”

The other frowned, “I don’t want to accept this mission.”

Yifan stared down at his boyfriend and nodded slowly, looking over to Mina, “You know she won’t be going by herself.”

“There’s no way in hell I’m going to one of those places,” Mina stated defiantly, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

Yifan rolled his eyes, “I know you won’t.”

Sehun watched the whole thing silently until he softly asked, “Then whom is the other person going with her?”

“I am,” Luhan said firmly beside Yifan and Yixing. He eyed Eunmi as they both nodded to each other.

Jongin frowned as he turned around to Eunmi and grabbed her by the shoulders, “You are not going there.”

Eunmi just stared hard at him without looking to the other three who were holding the large manila envelope, “What’s the big prize at the end?”

“A possible new recruit,” Yifan whispered as he noticed Sehun staring wide-eyed at Luhan. He turned around to Luhan and motioned at him to look at the younger boy.

Luhan looked confused as he looked over and his eyes softened at the other’s expression, “Sehun?”

“You’re… You’re not bothered by that at all?” he questioned softly, gaining the attention of Yifan, Mina, Eunmi, and Yixing since Jongin was too busy trying to get his own girlfriend’s attention.

Luhan shrugged, “What’s the worse that can happen?”

Sehun kept staring at him as he bit his lip. Yixing looked from him to his best friend, “You know what he’s going to say.”

The elder nodded before looking back to Sehun, “I’m not that delicate.”

“But…” the other mumbled out, eyebrows furrowing at why he felt so conflicted. He looked to Eunmi, “Have you done this before?”

Eunmi pushed Jongin out of the way who just grunted and walked behind her to wrap his arms around her waist. She just rolled her eyes before placing her hands on his and linking their fingers together, “Going undercover or going to a brothel?”

“Uh,” he muttered out, confused with the choices, “…Going undercover in a brothel?”

“Oh,” the other said as she thought about it.

“What the hell?” both Yixing and Jongin mumbled out at the same time, the former walking over to Eunmi.

Yifan and Mina started laughing, watching the two men’s expressions. Everybody else turned to look at them as Eunmi let out a loud laugh. “We always paid out whenev

Please log in to read the full chapter