| He's So Young |

Who I Am [hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sehun watches with immense interest as Yixing goes the extra step to pour in coffee for Yifan, as Yixing fixes Yifan’s hair even though he noted the elder doesn’t like that but continues to smile anyways, and as Yixing cuddles up to Yifan in the dead of the night when he walks by their room to get a glass of water.

“Hey, Hannie,” he called out to the older who was in a spare room with wooden floor and a huge mirror on one wall, dancing away, like all of them did except for Yifan the next morning.

“What is it, Sehun?” the older questioned back, stopping his dancing to face his younger friend. He had an amused look on his face, “Since when did you start calling me ‘Hannie?’”

Sehun blushed as he looked away from Luhan, “Uh… Just now.” He looked back to him across the room, “If, um, you don’t like it…”

“It’s fine,” Luhan laughed as he grabbed a small towel to wipe his sweat and a bottle of water he brought in there. He turned around to walk to his new best friend, “What do you need?”

“Oh,” Sehun softly said, a look of recognition flashing through his face, “Is there… something going on with Yixing and Yifan?”

Luhan laughed as he slung an arm around the younger’s shoulder, rubbing part of his sweat against the other’s face when he makes a look of disgust, “You’ve been here a week, and I’m surprised you haven’t noticed any sooner.”

Sehun looked at him surprised, forgetting about wiping the foreign sweat from his face, “So, they’re together?”

“It’s not that surprising, is it?” Luhan questioned as he moved away from the other to head for the bathroom to shower. He turned around to face him, “You can personally ask them, you know. Yixing is actually very… motherly.”

“I am not motherly,” Yixing suddenly said defiantly as he stood behind Sehun and glared at his best friend, “I just care about everybody more than the normal insensitive human male.” Sehun looked at him surprised as Luhan just laughed and went into the bathroom without saying another word. Yixing was looking at him with an amused look on his face as he pointed his thumb in the direction where he came from behind them, “I was in the kitchen.”

Sehun nodded dumbly before he decided it was his time to leave the awkward situation he put himself into, “I’m… just going to go…”

Yixing’s amused look intensified before he suddenly stated, “We have a new mission. Can you go get Yifan? We’ll wait for Han in the living room.” Sehun nodded dumbly again and turned around to go to Yifan’s apparently shared bedroom with Yixing he just noticed before the latter called out to him, “If he refuses to come because it’s his ‘reading’ time, tell him I won’t sleep with him for the next week.”

Sehun turned around completely surprised by the bluntness of that statement before he stumbled on his own two feet, “Wh-What?”

Yixing laughed as he turned around to go back into the living room, “Just do as I say.”

Sehun nodded as he continued on his journey to find the scary, tall man in his room, as Yixing kindly told him – reading his book. He sighed as he softly knocked on the open door, causing Yifan to look up from his book with a questioning glance. “Uh,” Sehun started out, still nervous even though he’s seen all their goofy sides at least once before, “Yixing says there’s a new mission and to come to the living room.”

Yifan furrowed his eyebrows, “Can’t it wai-?”

“He says he won’t sleep with you for the next week if you don’t come,” the other softly said, eyes widening when Yifan immediately put his bookmark in his book, closed it, and got off of his bed.

He walked past the younger, stopping to put his left hand on the shorter male’s left shoulder, “We have been dating for a year now.” He gave an amused look to the younger, “I could hear Luhan down the hall, you know how loud he is.”

“Yifan!” Yixing called out from the living room, causing the older to quickly look down the hall before turning to smile at Sehun.

“Make Han hurry up.”

Sehun just smiled as Yifan quickly made his way down the hallway to where Yixing was currently looking at the packet given to them by the familiar but mysterious man in a suit a few minutes prior.

After the four of them were assembled into the living room with Luhan still having a towel draped over his wet hair, Yixing read out the contents.

“Park Chanyeol. International age: twenty-one. Threat to society. Reason: psychological imbalance.”

Luhan looked to Yixing with a serious look in his eyes, “What type of disorder?”

Yixing read the file again with a shrug, “Multiple personality disorder.”

Yifan furrowed his eyebrows as he wrapped an arm around Yixing’s waist, “Is this job too difficult for Sehun? He’s new.” He looked to the mentioned member sitting on the living room table with Luhan beside him and across from them.

“Why would it be difficult? I’ll just be staying behind-the-scenes again,” Sehun shrugged as Luhan sighed.

“If he’s being given to us to take care of, he’s high-class dangerous,” the elder muttered as Yixing nodded.

“We might need you out there.”

Yifan looked at Sehun’s shocked face before sighing. He turned to Luhan and then Yixing, “Maybe we should call in our back-up.”

“You have a back-up?” Sehun questioned, surprised at hearing that.

Yixing nodded before looking to Yifan, “We have two… and it’s too early for that. Let’s go get ready.”

“So, we’re taking it?” Luhan questioned as he got up and stretched, “The guy’s so young too.”

Yixing nodded as he leaned back into Yifan’s embrace, “Yeah. Hopefully we won’t have to kill this guy.”

“…Why are we trying to get him anyways?” Sehun questioned, not being used to this at all still.

Yifan took the file out of Yixing’s hand before reading it quickly himself, “Threat to society… States he’s already tortured and killed two people but hasn’t been caught by the police yet.” He took out the profile picture of him and showed it to them, “Nice looking guy though.”

Sehun’s eyes widened, “I’ve seen him before.”

The other three looked to him in surprise. “You have?” Luhan questioned, rubbing the towel on his hair before holding it in his hand, “Where?”

The youngest looked to him, “In school…”

Yifan sighed as he ran a hand through his hair, “So, he’s innocent-looking and crafty. Great.”

“It’s going to be a difficult job,” Yixing mumbled, staring at the picture given to them.

“Is he the same as me?” Sehun questioned as he got up off the table to sit on the couch next to Yifan instead, “Kill or hire?”

Yixing hummed as he looked towards the bottom of the file. His eyebrows furrowed, “Apparently.”

“What?” Luhan questioned immediately, going over and snatching the file out of the younger’s hands. He scanned through it quickly, “Why? Wouldn’t they want us to kill him instead?”

“I don’t know,” Yifan answered back before looking to Luhan and Sehun, “Get ready. Let’s see if we can finish this off by tonight.” The other two nodded and left before he felt Yixing move in closer to his side. He looked down just to see a head of brown hair in his vision, “Yixing?”

Yixing sighed as he looked up and gave him a peck on the lips, “I feel something is off with this mission already.”

Yifan could only frown in return, moving to lie down on the couch with Yixing lying down on the inside up against him, “Hopefully… you’re wrong this time.”

“I can’t believe this happened!” Luhan shouted out into his earpiece as he was running down a flight of stairs with his customary briefcase, “How did he get to him?! He was supposed to be safe in our SUV since he could drive off if he needed to!”

“I don’t know,” Yifan muttered as he was briskly walking around the school campus where they were told he would be preparing for a talent show the next day. The wide-open area in the center of the school campus had the stage set up along with a few chairs placed on the side. He had a worried look on his face, “Yixing, where are you?”

“Don’t worry about me,” Yixing whispered into his earpiece as he cautiously walked his way through the student services building with his gun

Please log in to read the full chapter