| The New Recruit |

Who I Am [hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Yixing, you ready?” a masculine voice whispered into his tiny earpiece, contacting the other two people on the other ends, “Han?”

Yixing who was standing outside an apartment door, nodded, “Ready, Yifan.”

“As always,” Luhan whispered back from his place across the building in another room where he can clearly see their target.

Yifan, who was deemed leader for this mission, was calmly walking up the stairs to the apartment floor where they were informed their target would be in. He was wearing a nice suit as he smirked, “Go, Xing.”

Yixing nodded as he broke down the door with his foot and entered in the room with a gun in his right hand. His left hand was supporting the right and the gun as he cautiously walked into the apartment. He was wearing a dark long-sleeve slightly loose shirt with black jeans and converses with a black trench coat on top along with some fingerless gloves. He slowly walked in and peeked into the kitchen before making his way to the living room, “Han… Where is he?”

Yifan calmly reached the floor before making his way down the long hallway to go to where Yixing was scouting the apartment. “In his bedroom,” Luhan whispered back as he held a sniper gun in position, just in case. He was almost parallel to the room and floor where their target was located in as he had already opened a crack in the window so as not to shatter it if he did have to shoot.

“Mm,” Yixing softly hummed as he made his way into the bedroom where he saw a figure slightly hunched over a desk next to his bed in front of his window that was opposite the bedroom door. He slowly and cautiously approached the other who was quickly typing something into his computer, switching over to his laptop next to it to add more codes into it.

Yixing smirked as he made it to his destination, spotted Luhan through the window, and pointed the gun at the target’s head. The target immediately froze as his eyes widened. Yixing noticed the other had ear buds in his ears before he courteously removed them from his ears. He figured the other would like to hear what they had to say. “Who are you?” the target questioned shakily as he lifted up his head to see if he could see who was pointing the gun at him.

“Nobody you need to know,” Yixing responded back, surprising the other with his gentle voice.

“Yixing,” Yifan suddenly called out as he walked into the bedroom casually, his right hand in his pants pocket. He eyed the target as Yixing allowed him to slightly turn his head to see who invaded his home, “He won’t cause physical harm.”

Yixing nodded slightly as he lowered his gun and the target’s eyes slightly widened, “Physical harm?”

Yixing stared down at him, keeping his gun pointed to the back of the man’s left shoulder, before he looked to Yifan to see him looking straight across from him out the window, “There’s no need for you to stay there any longer, Han. Come back.”

Luhan moved his sniper gun to get a closer look at Yifan’s face to see him looking straight at him. He nodded, as he got up off of his stomach, ready to disassemble and pack up his gun, “All right, Yifan.”

Yifan nodded before looking to the target, “Your name is Oh Sehun. Classified as a highly wanted hacker.”

Sehun’s eyes widened as he looked to both Yixing and Yifan in surprise, “What?”

“You obviously do not know that,” Yifan continued as he took out his iPhone and pulled up the other’s file. He skimmed through it once more before making a noise of approval, “We were sent to kill you or hire you.” Sehun’s eyes widened some more before looking up to Yixing with fear in his eyes as the other just continued to stare at him with a blank look on his face. “I, however,” Yifan said as he raised his eyes to meet Sehun’s, “…have decided to hire you.”

Sehun slightly breathed out a sigh of relief before looking up to Yixing who slowly put away his gun in the holster of his belt, “Um…”

Yifan sighed, “Take only what you need and follow us.”

Sehun nodded, trying the process the information before slowly looking at each of them and standing up, “Why… Why am I wanted?”

Yixing removed his eyes from Sehun’s figure to look to Yifan. The latter nodded, “You tapped into our personal security system, I assume, by accident. Our developing hackers Yixing and Lu Han found something wrong with our system after you tapped into it. Our boss was able to find out who you were and sent us the order to kill you or hire you for your skills.”

“What if I don’t want to go?” Sehun immediately questioned, still staring at them.

Yixing sighed before taking his gun back out and pointed it to the other’s left temple, “You really don’t want to do that.”

“It’s ultimately your choice,” Yifan commented as he turned to walk out of the room, “I have expressed my interest to hire you.” He nodded to Luhan who walked into the room with a briefcase. He was wearing a l

Please log in to read the full chapter