| Three More |

Who I Am [hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yixing grunted as he ran towards the door one last time, finally breaking it down after ten minutes of nonstop ramming against it. He panted as he ran ahead of Luhan, “Stay behind me.”

Luhan nodded as he cautiously but quickly followed after the younger. Yixing had his gun ready as they quickly made it up the stairs, “Luhan… Take out your other gun.”

Luhan looked to him before they both stopped at the top of the stairs, and he quickly kneeled on one knee on the ground and opened up his briefcase. His gun was usually used for sniping, but it could also be reassembled into what looked like a rifle gun. After he was done assembling it, he stood up behind him, “Lay…”

Yixing turned to him and held out his left hand, grabbing and holding onto the briefcase instead before they exited the staircase and went into the hallway quickly, “Kris, we’re here.” They suddenly saw him coming from the other end of the hallway, slightly hunched over and smirking at them.

Yixing sighed as he rolled his eyes before silently running ahead of them and to the room where he saw Sehun in before. “Aw, now this isn’t fun. He’s out cold,” a deep masculine voice sighed out behind the closed door. Yixing’s eyes widened before he quickly opened the door only to come face-to-face with another gun.

Yixing and Chanyeol were now staring at each other with the former’s gun pointed to the taller man’s chest and the other facing his own forehead. Yifan and Luhan’s eyes widened as they stuck close to the wall on either side of Yixing so as not to be seen.

“I thought I heard noises out here,” Chanyeol muttered as he slowly smirked at the shorter, “I wonder if you’re here to get him.” He tilted his head behind him to signal to Sehun who’s back was the only thing that could be seen with his head was slightly tilted to one side.

Yixing looked back up to Chanyeol’s face before he glared, “You had your fun.”

Chanyeol’s smirk widened into a grin, “I did have fun,” before he quickly moved forward with his knife.

“Ugh!” Yixing suddenly grunted out as he tried to dodge the other’s attack last minute only to have his left shoulder be stabbed instead.

Yifan’s eyes widened As he moved forward and tried to punch Chanyeol when the other laughed and dodged the attack. Yixing stumbled backwards as his boyfriend grabbed Chanyeol’s shirt and pulled him out of the room. Luhan ran past them and into the room to get to Sehun before his eyes widened and he gasped at what he saw.

Chanyeol frowned at the outcome before he dodged another punch from Yifan and ran down the hallway, “I guess I’ll have to finish this another time.”

Yifan growled, “How is he so agile?” as he followed after him only to hear a scream, “Kris! We need to get him back, now!” He turned around at the scream to see nobody in the hallway anymore. He glared as he turned back around to follow Chanyeol to see he wasn’t there anymore either.

“,” he cursed as he heard another scream.

“We need to bring him back!”

Yifan’s eyebrows furrowed as he ran back to the room to see Yixing and Luhan carrying Sehun by the arms out of the room, passed out. His eyes widened at the other’s condition before reaching forward and picking him up bridal style. He quickly looked to Luhan, “Go get our car.”

Luhan nodded as he held onto his gun and had it poised before running down the hall the opposite way Chanyeol left and to the direction of the car. Yifan looked to Yixing as they quickly followed after the eldest, “Lay…”

Yixing grunted as he took the knife out of his shoulder and held it in his right hand, “I already took the K pill.” He emphasized it by taking out a little clear packet from his pocket where his vitamin pill was located in prior to the mission.

Once they got to the car and Luhan was quickly driving them back to their apartment, Yixing tried his best to clean up the other’s wounds, not caring about his own, which always worried the heck out of Yifan.

When they made it back, the taller man gently grabbed Sehun and carried him bridal style as they took the back way up the stairs all the way to their penthouse. They were out of breath by the time they reached the top and saw three people standing outside their penthouse – two impatient women and one sleepy man.

The elder-looking woman was the first to notice them, eyes widening at what she saw, “What the hell happened to you guys?!”

“Eunmi, please help him,” Yixing panted out as he clutched his left shoulder and Luhan ran to open the door. He watched as they all walked in and a familiar hand found its way around his waist to help him in. He turned and smiled, “Hey, Jongin.”

Jongin gave him a lopsided smile, “I didn’t expect you to be injured the next time I saw you, Xing.”

Eunmi made Yifan place Sehun on the couch before motioning to Jongin to hurry up next to her since he was carrying her suitcase. She quickly opened it up and grabbed the necessary items to try and start cleaning the wounds the best she could since Yixing did half of that already. She frowned as she noticed the extent of them, “Seven cuts…” She turned to look up at Yifan, Luhan, and Yixing, “Who the hell did this to him?”

Yixing grunted as he threw the bloody knife on the table next to them, “A new serial killer.” He stayed standing next to them with a worried look in his eyes, “We’ll inform you after Sehun’s been taken care of.”

Eunmi nodded as she turned back around to help the younger. “Well-off. That knife is hard to get here,” the other female softly spoke up, only hearing the clink of the knife before even looking at it.

Jongin chuckled, “Mina, how do you even do that?”

Mina shrugged as she looked

Please log in to read the full chapter