Chapter 4

100 Kisses

 

“Soooo beside that horrible creamy spaghetti, I finally gave something meaningful to you for Christmas” He said cheerfully.

“Hmm?”

“Your first kiss” He said as he get closer to your face again and give a peck on your lips. “And that was my second gift”. You stunned and he kissed you again, “the third”, he add another kiss “that was the…fouth?” He said before put his hand on the back of your neck and gave you a deep kiss for your fifth gift. Lead by instinct, this time you closed your eyes and kissed him back, pushed your body closer to Taemin as he send shiver all over your body through his kiss.

After 15 second that feels like forever, Taemin pulled away as you both gasped for air.

“Taemin…how many ‘gift’ do you plan to give me tonight?” You managed to whisper your words between your breaths.

“How many do you want? Would 100 be enough” He smirked and cupped your cheeks before giving you a quick kiss on your lips, “Sixth”

“Seventh”, “Eight”, “Ninth”, “Tenth” this time you kissed him and counted down between your pecks. “Can I get my rest 90 gifts later, please?” you circled your arm around his neck, “Because I don’t want to miss the best thing in every New Year. Fireworks!!”

Taemin let out a laugh and kissed your forehead, “My dearest Gom is right, we should never miss firework on New Year no matter what. So where do you want to see it?”

“I heard Han River will be the most beautiful one this year” You suggested.

“Ah, you pick the best place to claim your other 90 gifts” He winked at you and smile.

You rolled your eyes and laugh, “I guess so”.

“I’m going to warm up the car, do you mind to help me get my coat in my room?”

“Not at all” you simply replied.

“Great, I’ll be waiting the car, okay? Hopefully we still can find place to park near Han river” Taemin said as he slowly walked towards the garage.

You smiled and dance out to Taemin’s room to grab his coat. Seems like tonight will be your Sweetest New Year Eve, you said to yourself.