Chapter 2

100 Kisses

 

There he is, stood there, the charming innocent face of Lee Taemin you’ve been missing this past 2 weeks. He opened up the door and gave you that little smile before he pulled you into his arms. 

“Gooommm…I miss you so much, you know” Taemin called you by nickname and smothered you with hug.

Gom. Bear. I know that’s the weirdest nickname any boyfriend in this world can give to their girlfriend. But every time Taemin say this word to call you instead of honey or love, it sounds so sweet and cute.

He started to call you “Gom” when one day you and him were too tired to do anything and decided to watch something funny. “Brother Bear” has always been your favorite movie when it comes to animation movie so you recommended watching this movie to him and he immediately agreed by this idea. You never get sick of this movie although you watched it for six times before. When he saw “Koda” in the movie, he said that your eyes look like “Koda”, big and round. And that’s when he decided to call you Gom from that day on.

“I know and I miss you too, Taem” You replied as you hugged him tight. How couldn’t you? Sounds cheesy but you’ve been missing to hug him like this, feel his warm body close to yours. “But can we continue the hug inside please? It’s freezing cold out here”

“Oopps, sorry” Taemin apologized in laugh and release you from the hug. He then holds your hand and lead you walked into the dorm.

“Wow” you exclaimed as you stepped in.

The dorm was a bit quite since the other 4 guys weren’t there like the first time you went here.

The dorm is surprisingly neat and looks nice. Not like dorm where five guys were living together. You can still feel Christmas atmosphere inside there, with a nice small Christmas tree standing at the corner of the living room and small lights hanging all around the wall.

“What’s that Wow for?” Taemin asked in confusion.

“The dorm looks…neat” you smiled, “Did you just clean it for me” You .

“Well I did….a little” he laughed.

 “By the way are you cooking something? I think I smell something from the kitchen” you said as you put your bag on the couch and slowly take off your jacket.

“Ahh Yea, I almost forgot. You wait here, okay?” Taemin commanded you and run to the kitchen.

“Need any help with that?” You offered to help. You knew cooking wasn’t Lee Taemin thing, dancing is, but not cooking lol.

He shouted his refusal from the kitchen, “No! You just sit there and wait. It’s almost done. It wouldn’t be surprise if you get involved in it”

“Okay then” you replied as you sat on the couch behind you. You relaxed your body there for a while before you decided to look close to the Christmas tree. You couldn’t hold your laugh when you saw five little star ornaments, each with SHINee’s member name on it; Onew, Jonghyun, Minho, Taemin and there was name “Umma” on the last star which you sure belongs to Key. You knew it already that Key has always been like a mother for SHINee. He was the one who did all the housework, made lunch for Taemin when he was still in school and all. But you just found it funny that he put “umma” instead of his name there like the others. Looks like he have been really enjoying being umma all this time.

“Tadaaa” Taemin came after a while and surprised you with two plates on his hands.

“You cooked? What’s that?” you asked in in surprised, you feel touched to know that he actually cook something for you.

“Taemin’s creamy but err…a bit messy spaghetti” he grinned as he put the plates on the table in front of the sofa.

Taemin then placed the plates on the marmer table in front of you. You saw the look-like creamy spaghetti on the plates. Just the mushroom was cut in in a messy size and the cream was actually too much for that amount of spaghetti.

“Wow, that looks….delicious” you attempt to praise him but seem failed because he frowned and rolled his eyes upon your compliment.

“You know Gom, you should really never consider of being an actress, you obviously can’t act and I can tell easily if you were lying” Taemin laugh. And He made you laugh with him.

“I know right? Sorry. But really, you cook for me is really something so at least I have to appreciate that, right?”

You two then sat on the floor between the big square marmer table and the sofa. Taemin sat beside you and moved the plate close to you. “Be careful, it’s still hot”

“So how was Japan?” you asked to kill time while you both waiting for the spaghetti to be ready to eat.

“Have you been missed me while I’m gone?” he asked you in return.

You let out a little laugh, “Okay, are we playing question game now?” you asked him back. You and Taemin often had this question game whenever you two feel boring and had nothing to do.

“Would you mind to try and see who will win?”

“You know I’m good at this, don’t you?”

“So have you been missed me?”

“Why do you want to know?”

“Why can’t I know?”

“Will you do something if I say yes or no?”

“Do you afraid I will get mad if hear you say no?”

You stopped. You couldn’t think of any question to answer that so you remain silent while trying to come up with a question. You can’t lose, you shout to yourself.

“I win” Taemin suddenly scream and put his both hands up in the air. He put a cute smile on his face that made him look like a 7 years old kid.

You laugh, “Okay, I let you win this time actually. So don’t be too proud because I’ll never let you win again next time” you stick your tongue out.