Chapter 3

100 Kisses

 

“Ah, I think I have a prize for you” you dragged your bag down from the sofa, put it on your lap and start digging something from it, “Here you go, for you” you handed a small paper bag to Taemin.

“Oh what is it?” He asked in curiosity.

“Woww” Taemin exclaimed when he pulled out that scarf out of the bag, “Gryffindor scarf?” He asked with a bright smile on his face. He put that cute smile like a kid again and you feel like pinching his cheek for being so cute. It always amazed you how Taemin can be all grown up and mature man at a time and act like a kid some other time just like now.

“Did you make it yourself” Taemin soon put the scarf around his neck and smile, “It’s so warm, Thank you, Gom”.

“Of course I did, and I’m glad you like it” you smiled until Taemin suddenly had that sad expression on his face and it’s confusing you. “What’s wrong?” You asked, worried of what you possibly did wrong.

“I…actually bought something for you in Japan for Christmas, but….” he paused, “I lost it somewhere at the airport I guess. I’m sorry, I’m a failed boyfriend”. He looked at you in that apologetic face.

Aahh, so that’s what made him sad. You said to yourself and sigh in relief. You were worried because you thought something worse than this happen to him in Japan or that you made a mistake without you realized it. Taemin loses things easily, you know that. Jonghyun once told you that Taemin bought 5 mp3 players in a year because he keeps on losing them. So although you feel sad that you didn’t receive the gift, you think you can understand.

“But you made me spaghetti. I considered it as my present and I love it” you tried to cheer Taemin.

“But I don’t even know if it will taste good” he muttered and sigh.

“I will still like it Taem” you gave him smile and lift your fork, “and how about finding it out? Looks like the spaghetti is warm enough now”

You began to curl the spaghetti to your fork and put it to your mouth. You surprised to find out that the spaghetti was actually taste really good. You wouldn’t believe that Taemin cooked it by himself if it’s not because of that scattered mushroom and minced chicken, because it tastes so good.

Taemin looked at you and tried to guess your response from your facial expression.

“It’s really good Taem, go try it yourself. I’m amazed” you said after swallowing your first bite.

“Really?” Taemin asked as he took his fork and followed you to eat.

You were on your fourth fork when Taemin suddenly let out a little laugh, “Silly Gom”

“What?” you stop eating and asked, clueless of why Taemin suddenly laughed and call you silly.

“I know spaghetti is your favorite food and I made a fabulous spaghetti for you, but” he couldn’t finish his sentence because he then burst out in laughter again.

“But what?” you asked impatiently.

 “You got the cream sauce all over your cheek you know” he continued to laugh.

Aissshh, this is embarrassing, you mentally scolded yourself and rub your cheek to clean any possible cream sauce on it.

“Left side” He signed his hand to his on left cheek to give you direction where the cream sauce is.

“Here?” You asked while rubbing your left cheek.

“Go down a little bit” he instructed me and you dragged your fingers down to follow his direction.

“Not there, it’s close to your lips” He said again and you moved my fingers again.

“Aiishhh, let me get it for you” he muttered impatiently and slowly leaned his body towards you.

You felt your body stiffened when his hand touched the corner of your lips and his face getting closer and closer to your face. You even had no chance to pull your face back when he suddenly pressed his lips against yours, sending some shivers down to your spine. His lips feel so soft and warm against yours. You dreamed about this kiss with Taemin for million times in your sleep, but right now when it’s really happened, you didn’t even move your lips to kiss him back because you were too shock.

You immediately hung your head when Taemin finally pulled away the kiss after it last about 5 seconds. You could feel blood run through your cheeks and you sure they are as red as tomato by now. You didn’t even have the courage to look at Taemin’s face and it made him panic.

“G-Gom, I’m sorry. I-I didn’t mean to….i mean I just” Taemin blurted the words in a rush.

You stay silent. You want to say something but you just didn’t know what to say. Beside, you didn’t want Taemin to see your level 10 blushed cheeks.

You let it when Taemin took your hand and hold it, “G-Gom, please say something. I’m so sorry….are you mad at me?”

I shook my head without meeting his eyes.

“So why did you keep silent and hung your head?” He kept holding my hand and now lifted it and put it on his chest, “I’m sorry” he apologize again.

You bite your lips before tried to gather your voice, “I was just so shock because it was my…..f-first kiss. I’m sorry”.

You feel your cheek hot right after you finished your words. The redness on your cheeks must be in level 15 now.

“It’s me who should say sorry. I didn’t know it was your first and I didn’t mean to steal your first kiss” Taemin let go your hand and pulled you in his arm.

“No Taem, I was glad it was you” You shook your head above his shoulder.

“Actually…” He said as he let go off the hug, “That kiss is practically my first one too”. He chuckled, “Well unless kissing a robot girl when I was in StarKing show is counted, then it means that was my first kiss too, right?

You couldn’t hold your laugh upon hearing what just he said. My poor Taeminie, his first kiss was with a robot girl.