Chapter 9

Tell Me A Lie ( A Choi Siwon Story )

 

I knew he would talk to me, i mean after the message i sent him why wouldnt he? Though i didnt expect him to call me after the first 30min that i sent the message but this conversation is long overdue.

We agreed to meet at Kona Bean again for it was neutral ground, we both have our friends there and we can somehow talk in private because of their private rooms but what i didnt expect to see is him sitting together with Tiffany and happily sipping his coffee and there i was waiting for him to come back to our table. I rolled my eyes in sheer disappointment as i waited for him to come back, its been close to a month since i told him that i was pregnant but he never made a move to talk to me about it. My tummy was still small but my baby bump was there, it was still too early to wear maternity dresses and i was excited to show my baby around. If his dad wont make a move to talk to me about him then why would i force myself?

‘mianhe about that Ayumi-sshi, i’m Tiffany’s trainor and she was asking a few things about modeling’ Siwon said as he finally walked back to our table.

I shrugged noncholantly and continued to eat my fruit salad as i waited for him to open up the topic about my pregnancy, but he seemed content in watching me eat. I eyed his saucer of vanilla marble cupcakes and felt my mouth water, not that i was ever a fan of cupcakes but those on his saucer looked so damn delicious.

‘are you going to eat those cupcakes?’ i asked him.

He shook his head and smiled as he pushed the saucer towards my side ‘aniyo, you can have them if you like, do you need anything else?’

I shrugged again as i shook my head ‘nah these are fine, maybe another white chocolate smoothie please...i want cherries on top.’

‘you dont eat cherries...’ he said before calling on one of the girls at the counter ‘you hated them’

‘your baby likes them so i’m eating them...is there a problem with that Mr. Choi Siwon??’

He only shook his head and smiled at me, i rolled my eyes at him and continued eating while he was looking at me, finding my appetite amazing probably. Ria was the one who served my order of a white chocolate smoothie, she smiled at me and punched siwon on his shoulder.

‘what was that all about ria-ah?’ he said

‘thats what you get for being an choi siwon...oppa’ she sneered and smile at me ‘ohh you seem to have set your eyes on sweet things senpai...’

I nodded and pointed at the cupcakes and my second serving of smoothie ‘these are heaven ria-chan, i am also craving for pork tonkatsu and beef teriyaki, sushi too, hell japanese food sounds awesome right now!’

‘hai! As soon as we’re on our break we’ll go to a japanese restaurant alright?’ she answered then stuck her tongue out at siwon ‘you’re not invited by the way oppa, ato de senpai’

‘what have you done to my friends woman?’ he whispered ‘why have you turned them against me?’

‘you idiot! I have done nothing of the sort...if you have nothing better to say then just stay quiet and let me eat in peace’ i answered.

Sighing he looked at me and whispered ‘what are we going to do?’

‘there is no we from the beginning of this story, there wasnt any we. I am just letting you know that i’m pregnant nothing more. I dont want anything to do with you...’

‘why are you making this hard for me? I came here to talk...to make an agreement about our child...’

I again rolled my eyes at him and sipped from my smoothie, to him i might look bored but if only he took the time to listen to my heart then he would know its beating like mad. I hate to look at him like this, so defeated when to me he was the very meaning of my life, to him i owe the smiles i give to others everyday...too bad he was too blind to see that to me he meant  the world, but right now my child needs more attention than his father.

‘i am not making your life harder than it already is...you have everything you want and everything you could ever need but you are not going to have my child, you hear me? This child is mine, you’re free to see him if you wish’ i told him

‘but he is mine too’ he groaned ‘we made him together...remember?’

I blushed and nodded ‘hai we did...but he still belongs to me’ i looked at the girls and they were ready to leave as they waved at me, i stood up and grinned at him ‘now if you’ll excuse me, i have to eat lunch, my baby’s hungry, sayonara choi siwon’