Chapter 6

The Stars in His Eyes

 

You were now standing in front of the place that would determine how you lived your life. Hongki walked beside you and laced his fingers between yours. "Gaja." he said. The rest of the boys were close behind you as you walked through the doors. Instantly fan girls recognized the band and crowded around. You heard some girls saying, "Whose that b*tch?" as they looked at you up and down."It's okay Jaejin" you heard Minhwan say. You turned around to see what was wrong. His eye was on this girl who was beautiful and walking toward you and Hongki. The girl looked really familiar, but you couldn't remember where you've seen her. "Oppa~!" the girl said with sparkles in her eyes. "I've missed you... Whose this?" she asked looking at you, the sparkles in her eyes going away when she saw your hands interlocked. "This is my friend, Nana." Hongki said to the girl with a shy smile and slowly, unnoticably released your hand. 
 
"FRIEND?!" you thought to yourself glaring at Hongki. "I'm Eun Ah!" the beautiful girl happily said to you. "Yeah... I'm going to go find my classroom." you said and quickly disappeared amongst the crowd. "Gaja!" Eun Ah said to Hongki locking their arms together. 
 
Meanwhile Jaejin, Seunghyun, and Minhwan gawked at Hongki. How could Hongki be so close with Jaejin's ex girlfriend? They didn't even know when this happened. 
 
You looked at the boys from the second floor and saw the boys trying to comfort Jaejin. "Ahh, that must be the girl he was talking about." You thought to yourself. 
You finally found your classroom and sat down in the middle row. The dreaded calculus class. Only two or three kids had arrived, many of them lost or meeting up with friends. You looked in your bag to pull out your pencil and notebook, and placed it neatly in front of you. You looked up to see Jaejin. "We have our first class together," Jaejin said smiling now pulling off his bag and placing it next to yours. He sat down comfortably and pulled out his notebook and pencil. Wow, you thought, he acts as if nothing just happened. You turned back to the door just as Hongki walked in with Eun Ah following behind him. Hongki scanned the available seats in the room, and saw one next to you. He turned around and slowly slid her arm off his while whispering something to her. He turned back to you to sit down on your left. Hongki came up grinning at you. Eun Ah looked a little upset, but found a place to sit near the front. 
"Hey Nana bear," he said. You nodded and tried your best not to look at Hongki in the eyes. How could you like a man that stole his friend's woman? You looked to your left to see Jaejin still looking happy. He turned around to see you looking at him, and he smiled lightly while looking down. 
The class began and the teacher went over the topics for the current school year, and you started getting bored. This would be a long school year. Hongki had dosed off, and Jaejin started composing music in his notebook. You were so amazed at how he could simply sit there and make a song with no instrument. You've always been pretty good at singing, but not very good with instruments. "Maybe I should ask him to help me write a song," you thought. 
The class finally was dismissed after what felt like an eternity. "I'll see you later!" Jaejin said grabbing his bag and running out the door. You packed your bag and made your way to the next class. 
 
 
 
Sosososo sorry for the wait guys! I've been meaning to write this chapter for a while, but as you can tell I have wroter's block. Nothing too interesting happening currently, but I'll do my best to make it more interesting and update more. Thank you so much for subscribing! Saranghaeyo~