Chapter 5

The Stars in His Eyes

 

You walked into your bedroom and sat on your bed still perplexed from realizing tomorrow was the first day of college. You looked beside you and noticed a beautiful white knit sweater with some sparkles entwined. There was also a pale pink shirt with a black collar and a black skirt. You smiled so much as you picked up the note you saw laying beside it all. "Nana, I hope we have a great new beginning tomorrow! I hope this is your size. Thank you for listening to me. -Jaejin" the note read. Your cheeks were getting sore from smiling so hard. You picked up your new clothes and carefully hung them up in your closet. You then laid on your bed and fell asleep. 
 
"Nana wake up." you heard. "Oh no..." You thought remembering the incident with Seunghyun. You didn't open your eyes, but you did when your lips were suddenly caressed by another. Hongki stood up, "well that sure woke you up quickly. Get ready for school," he said and walked out your room closing the door behind him. As you opened the door to the bathroom to take a shower, someone opened it at the same time.
 
Jaejin was just wearing a towel around his waist, but he looked at you and smiled. "Good morning, you can get ready now." he said leaving you behind still a little shocked from seeing him half . You walked into the bathroom and locked the door behind you. Your heart was fluttering a little, but you figured you were just nervous. The shower helped to calm you down. You wore the new clothes that Jaejin gave you, and they fit beautifully. You looked in the mirror satisfied. "I hope Hongki thinks I look nice." you quietly said to yourself. 
 
You headed out the bathroom and into the kitchen where the rest of the boys were making breakfast. "Noona, sit down. We're serving you breakfast in appreciation." Minhwan said guiding you to your seat. Seunghyun came and placed seaweed soup in front of you. You looked up at him confused. It wasn't your birthday... Or was it? You quickly looked at your phone and realized the date. How could you forget it was your own birthday?! "
 
"Saengil chukha hamnida!!!!" All the boys said in unison. You were so surprised you didn't realize a tear had formed in you eye. "Noona don't cry!" Seunghyun scolded. "I'm just so happy. Thank you so much guys." Everyone sat down and quickly finished their food. "Now lets go to school!" you said happily as you grabbed your school bag. You all filed through the door and used the large company vehicle to get to school. As you pulled up you were in awe at how beautiful and large the college was.