Chapter 4

The Stars in His Eyes

 

The two maknaes followed Hongki outside.
 
"Hyung, what was that all about?" Minhwan questioned Hongki. "All what?" Hongki replied acting as if nothing happened. "What do you mean 'what'? You kissed Nana just now!" Minhwan exclaimed. "I was just thanking her for the food." Hongki said now kicking the soccer ball toward Seunghyun. Seunghyun just looked down at the ball. "None of us kissed her to say thank you!" Minhwan said still wanting a real answer. "That's because you're not me," Hongki said with a smirk, 
 
"Hey kick the ball back Seunghyun!" Hongki yelled impatiently. Seunghyun kicked the ball back quickly. Seunghyun looked at Hongki seriously. "Just make sure you don't hurt her, okay?" 
 
Hongki saw the seriousness in Seunghyun's eyes and tried to brush it off. "I know, I know." Hongki said and kicked the ball to Minhwan, and Minhwan pouted. 
 
"Yeah, don't hurt Nana nona, she's great and cares for us unlike your past girlfriends!" Minhwan added glaring at Hongki. "Why do you guys always have to bring those kind of things up?" Hongki whined. "Because we all know you're a player, and we don't want our friend hurt because of you." Seunghyun replied coldly. Hongki looked at Seunghyun with hurt eyes and stormed off. "I can't believe that's what they think of me." Hongki said to himself. 
 
"I think we may have gone too far." Minhwan said sadly. "He'll get over it" Seunghyun said and turned around and went back into the house silently. 
 
As Seunghyun entered the house he heard jaejin talking. "You're beautiful and talented." Seunghyun followed your gaze as you looked down and saw your hands wrapped in Jaejin's. He saw you giggle and couldn't take it anymore. He rushed out the house and started walking. 
 
"Omo, who just slammed the door like that?" you asked. "Probably Hongki or something. You know he has anger issues." Jaejin was right, it probably wasn't the best to go after him either. "I'll just go to bed then." you said to Jaejin. "Me too, I'm tired. Besides we need a lot of rest for tomorrow." Jaejin grinned. "Tomorrow?" you asked. 
 
Was there any significance about tomorrow? Tomorrow is Monday, could it be someone's birthday? you asked yourself.
 
"You don't remember?" Jaejin asked as if it was really important. "No..." you said. Was it his birthday tomorrow? No, his birthday is in December. "It's our first day of college." Jaejin said and broke your thoughts. "COLLEGE?!" you screamed in disbelief. This whole time you'd been distracted by traveling and Hongki that you didn't realize tomorrow was the first day of... College.