Part II: Day 3

Say Something

 

 

 

~DAY 3~

 

 

“You’re getting nowhere near him today,” Kris says with gritted teeth as he closes his locker door. He gravely stares down at the younger male who is still fussing over his stuffs (to Kris’ surprise, he sees a whole pack of condoms) in his locker, while humming the tune he’s listening to. “Did you hear me, Luhan?”

Luhan gives him a look that says, I don’t give a damn, closes his locker door with a bang, and stalks away from Kris. But Kris trots behind Luhan and grasps him by the arm. Luhan removes his earphones and glares at Kris, breaking free from the taller man’s grip.

Luhan exaggeratedly lets out a long sigh before telling Kris, “Look, Kris. I am not in love with Yixing. He was daydreaming and he thought of me as you. The kiss wasn’t a big deal, so don’t fret over such little things. He’s all yours.”

“IT IS A BIG DEAL TO ME!” Kris shouts, but it does not unnerve Luhan.

My, I’ve never felt this calm my entire life, Luhan thinks.

So, it’s true. Luhan has a confession to make. He has had a crush on Yixing for a while now. He didn’t realize it until Kris Wu came along. Yixing is all he wants, but at the same time, Yixing isn’t all he needs.

So last night, he immersed into a deep meditation.

Luhan has seen Yixing fall in love countless of times, but he has never seen him this obsessed with anyone before. He has never seen Yixing so in love and so confused.

Luhan has always been Yixing’s only true companion, and the same is true with Luhan. He doesn’t like hanging out with anyone other than Yixing. They are the best of friends, and their friendship is all that really matters to Luhan.

Maybe it’s because no one’s really wanted Yixing for themselves that Luhan felt secured the entire time. But now, he has a rival. If Kris and Yixing get to spend all their time together, Luhan will be left behind. He would have no one to hang out with, no one to share heart-to-heart conversations with, no one he could study with, no one he can go window shopping with.

But this is Yixing he’s concerned about. Yixing has the right to be happy. He deserves to be with the one he loves.

Luhan has made this his absolute resolution. He must not confuse romantic feelings with his overly platonic love for Yixing.

But, he still warns Kris with that wicked smile of his, “If you break his heart, I’m no longer lending him to you.”

Kris smirks. “Over my dead body.”

Luhan starts walking to class again. Kris follows and walks by his side.

“So what do we do now?” Kris asks curiously.

“We wait. I’m pretty sure, Yixing would come around sooner. He doesn’t like to slow things down, especially if it’s about something he really likes,” Luhan says casually, turning around a corner in the hallway. Then, he stops in front of the classroom door, meets Kris’ con glare, and says before sliding the door open, “That’s if he really does like you. You know, it could be the other way around~”

Kris’ mouth twitches into the corners of his face as he punches Luhan playfully on the arm. “Of course, he does. The little guy said so himself.”

Kris then ruffles Luhan’s curly hair and goes on his separate way.

Luhan mumbles to himself, “That over-confident guy…”

As he steps into the classroom, Yixing beams at him with a smile, the incident yesterday completely forgotten. “Luhan! I have something I need to tell you! Come, come!”

Luhan frowns. Judging from Yixing’s level of excitement, whatever he has to say is probably something about Kris Wu again. He takes his seat beside Yixing, who shows him the screen of his i5.

Luhan feigns vomiting.

“What is this!” Luhan asks Yixing.

Right there, Yixing shows Luhan his wallpaper of a full-body- Kris.

“You’ve got to look at how perfectly sculpted his body is!” Yixing says, and for what Luhan cannot imagine is actually happening to him, Yixing describes Kris Wu’s physical features in perfect details. From the way Yixing rants on about Kris’ hair, face, chest, belly, arms, legs, fashion style, and all other blah-blah-blahs.

Yixing even shares to him his wild, erted fantasies. His ideal time to have with him, how Kris would treat him during their making love session, how he’s going to . Could he squirt? Oh, how would Kris’ taste like? He then asks Luhan’s opinion, “Which do you think would feel much better? The hard core one or the normal one?”

God, Zhang Yixing! What are these things you’re going on about?” Luhan asks wildly, unsure if he is still able to pick on Yixing’s train of thoughts.

“Luhan, it’s been more than two days already! I like him, and I can see that he likes me too. What I’m worried about is why he still hasn’t confessed to me! Or, should I do it instead?”

“Yixing, please…Could you please keep quiet for a while?”

“But it’s really a pain in the . I don’t like worrying about things.”

“You don’t have to worry. You’re coming around and you just—“

“How did you know I’m around?”

Luhan looks at Yixing, shocked. He seems to have frozen in his spot, forgetting how to blink his eyes, forgetting how to speak, forgetting how to move his muscles. Even his thinking processes seemed to have stopped on their tracks.

“Luhan, are you all right?” Yixing asks anxiously.

It takes more than a full moment before Luhan manages to find the air to breathe again. “Yixing, would you please be honest with me? Do you…Every night, do you…?”

Yixing creases his forehead in confusion and asks Luhan, “Do I what?”

“Do you…do things? Like…” Luhan stammers. How is he going to say this without any awkwardness lurking in the atmosphere? “Do you…”

Yixing patiently waits for Luhan to finish his sentence, but the older has already turned white and is already sweating coldly.

How can this be?

Zhang Yixing has become so defiled.

His innocence gotten rid already.

The next word comes out of Luhan’s mouth as a hoarse whisper. “.

And to Luhan’s demise and oblivion, Yixing answers him immediately, with a hint of pride and curiosity and delight. “I’ve been playing with my organ for nights now. I mean, I remember what you told me the other night. You know, that if the next time I see Kris, I should just get into his pants. Or, no! It should be the other way around, I’d rather have his thing inside me. From what I’ve seen on the internet—“

“And now you watch ?”

Yixing nods and looks at Luhan expectantly, like a dog waiting for its bone. “Their moans, their screams…Oh, Luhan, I would definitely try those things. I’ve even bought myself a for a sample. But I still wonder how it would feel like if it’s the real thing in my hole.”

Luhan smacks his face with the palm of his hand. He has played scenarios in his mind how he should get Yixing to fall in love with Kris. Just simple tricks, but he has never expected Yixing to crave for in the process.

“And guess what?” Yixing tells Luhan in a tone that somewhat belies conspiracy.

“What?” Luhan asks, bored.

“I actually stalk him. I have a load of pics of him here on my phone. Wanna see them?”

“NO!” Luhan screams. “I don’t want to go through your craziness anymore, Zhang Yixing! I give up!”

Luhan pushes himself away from Yixing and digs his face into his notebook.

This is hell all right? Why do I have to deal with the three-letter-word every day and every night? I’m gonna die of frustration.

Yixing pouts.

 

 

*             *             *

 

 

Yixing hits ENTER.

He opens his chatbox and searches for Lu Han among those who are available online. Of course, Lu Han who lives only one block away from his apartment, is always online. And so, Yixing begins typing…

 

laynicorn17: luhannie~

     lhan42: im here, xingxing!

laynicorn17: i just went thru my tumblr account and…i found out that...

     lhan42: is it about kris wu again?

laynicorn17: ^^

     lhan42: *sigh*

laynicorn17: tomorrow is his birthday. did you know that?

     lhan42: really?????

laynicorn17: yeah really

     lhan42: so wuts the plan?

laynicorn17: u tell me. i don’t know..

     lhan42: ---zzzzzz---

laynicorn17: luhan! don’t sleep on me!

     lhan42: just kidding! im still here.

laynicorn17: so what do I do? luhan i need ur crazy ideas!

     lhan42: date with me.

laynicorn17: what?!

     lhan42: hey i just confessed. did u just forget?

laynicorn17: hahah~ u just dont make sense

     lhan42: i said, be my boyfriend.

laynircorn17: luhan, i thought we’re thru this already.

     lhan42: no, zhang yixing. im dead serious.

 

Yixing does not reply. He instantly logs out and turns off his computer. He seeks comfort under his blankets and forces himself to go to sleep. Except that he really can’t.

What’s Luhan thinking about?

The kiss? Luhan and Yixing have talked about it already. It was an accident.

So why ask for a date? Moreover, why ask to be his boyfriend?

The next day, Yixing is woken up by the loud doorbell ringing through his door.

Yixing groans. He stares at his alarm clock: 6 A.M.

Who would come over his place at such an early time?

Yixing groggily wakes up and walks toward the door like a drunk. He doesn’t bother to check through the peephole who his damn visitor is but he simply unlocks the door.

As soon as he swings the door open, he is greeted with a lustful kiss.

Not really a bad way to start another day.

 

 

 

Project Yixing Day Three?

---The End?---

 

 


 

***To be continued***