Ommo, aren’t you hugging me back?

What a Fateful Concert! ♥

 

Chapter5: Ommo, aren’t you hugging me back?

 

“So, does a hearty KFC breakfast sound good to you?” Key asked the three girls again minutes later, assuming that they were considering his invitation as he hoped to get a pleasant reply from them.

Glancing at her friends who were shrugging their shoulders, SungYoung replied hesitantly. “I guess so? If we decide to go then we’ll be there in five minutes or so. Bye?”

Slamming the door in Key’s face, SungYoung let out a squealing ‘oh my god’, causing the idol who was still outside their door to chuckle at her reaction.

 ‘Wow, the almighty diva key is getting door-slam treatment from a fan. That was indeed unexpected and the way she reacted was so priceless!’ Key thought, before realizing that his pride was actually getting hurt.

Back in the girls’ suite, HaeRin was throwing a tantrum as she started ranting on how unfair things were going on.

“Yah, you two, I’ve yet to see my Mr y yet and that is SO NOT FAIR!” Punching her pillow, she continued yelling from her room as she rolled on her bed. “Both of you got to see your bias and even talk to them but I didn’t even get to catch a glimpse of JongHyun!”

“Maybe if you would stop complaining you might get to see your y Dino at their suite later? I would suggest you to hurry up since SungYoung and I are done with washing up!” JinAe shouted back to HaeRin while she was tying her hair.

“You two aren’t going anywhere without me!”

 

 

‘I honestly hope I get to see my baby Dino…’ HaeRin thought as she rang the doorbell to SHINee’s suite room.

When the door was answered, HaeRin found herself in an embrace of a guy who was announcing the arrival of the 3 girls.

His action caused JinAe and SungYoung to be stunned as they stared at their friend and the male with their dilated pupils.

“Ommo, aren’t you hugging me back?” He asked HaeRin who immediately recognized his voice.

Just when she was about to react fiercely, an annoying naggy voice shouted at the male who was hugging HaeRin tightly.

“YAH KIM JONGHYUN, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING? THEY’RE OUR GUESTS SO HANDS OFF YOU DINOSAUR!”

Walking out from the main room to the hallway, Key stared giving JongHyun a nagging session which made JinAe and SungYoung chuckle.

“Would you get your hands off me now?!” HaeRin suddenly shouted as she emphasized on each word before using all her strength to push off the lead singer of SHINee away from her.

Her reaction shocked everyone, including her friends who stood rooted to the ground, stunned. SungYoung and JinAe thought that HaeRin would be over the moon after receiving a hug from JongHyun, but never had the thought of her letting her temper get the better of her crossed their mind.

 Instead of being offended by HaeRin’s reaction, JongHyun found it quite it quite interesting as he laughed at HaeRin’s pissed off face. “Woah, a feisty one I see, just what I’m looking for this week!”

"KIM.JONG.HYUN! MIND YOUR WORDS IM WARNING YOU. I may be a fan of you and you may be my bias in the whole group, but that doesn't give you a right to say something that insulting!” Yelling at JongHyun, HaeRin turned her back to her friends as she started stomping back to their own suite.

"Yah, I'm just joking. Yah, YAH!" JongHyun went after HaeRin, grabbing her by her wrist as he quickly muttered a soft apology, pouting at the same time as he tried to reason out with the girl on how his words were meant as a joke

Deciding to pull a prank on HaeRin, SungYoung and JinAe sneakily went inside SHINee’s suite, leaving only JongHyun and her along at the corridor.

Unable to resist the pout, HaeRin let out a defeated sigh before smiling at the singer. “Alright fine, whatever you said were jokes that weren’t funny yep; let’s go in now since I’m literally starving!”

Sniggering at her words, JongHyun surprisingly took her hands into his as he brought her back to the suite where the rest of the SHINee members were at. His action caused HaeRin’s cheeks to flush a tinted pink.

'Hehe, I think I'm starting to fall for this feisty one. She's pretty when she smiles!’

 

 

Meanwhile, back in SHINee’s hotel suite, SungYoung and JinAe were attacked by the questions the members were asking.

“What’s your name and age?” Onew asked curiously as the girls seemed a little too young to be traveling alone.

“How old do we look like?”

“Yah, we’re definitely your oppa so don’t be rude and quickly answer our questions!” Minho jokingly commented, earning glares from Key.

“Nae oppa? Hahahah annyeonghaseyo, Park JinAe immida and i’m 18 this year!” JinAe formally introduced herself to the members, blushing when she caught Onew’s gaze on her.

‘She looks really adorable when she blushes. How could anyone be so perfect? She’s pretty, cute and a chicken lover!’ Onew thought as he continued looking at JinAe.

 Grinning in a silly manner, SungYoung introduced herself just like how she does normally. “I’m Lee SungYoung, 18 this year and yellow is the prettiest color on earth yep!”

As if on cue, right after SungYoung was done with her introductions, a loud shouting from outside the suite room caused everyone to burst out laughing.

“Yah you bastards, open the door! Why did you guys lock me out? Are you asking for a death wish? I’ll kill you when the door is opened!” JongHyun angrily announced at the top of his voice as he kicked the suite’s door non-stop.

Instead of opening the door for their y main vocal, the other SHINee members simply continued sitting on the floor as they continued giggling at JongHyun’s reaction.

Noticing that there was a missing member, JinAe asked the members present in the room on the whereabouts of their maknae.

“He’s in the washroom! He would probably be out soon since it’s about time for him to be out from his 30minutes shower.” Minho replied nonchalantly as he shrugged his shoulders when SungYoung gave him the surprised look.

The small group continued chit-chatting until JinAe realized that JongHyun had stopped with his commotion. Wondering what had happened, she opened the door after the rest had ‘agreed’ on the decision.

When the main door was opened, the door to the washroom opened as well. JongHyun and HaeRin walked into the suite hand-in-hand, while Taemin exited the washroom with the towel slung lazily around his shoulders.

“Oh my holy !” HaeRin exclaimed at the male whose hair was still wet from the shower, while the others in the room exclaimed at the sight in front of them – a newly formed couple.