Good morning!

What a Fateful Concert! ♥

 

Chapter4: GoodMorning!

“Holy crap I can’t believe my eyes!” JinAe screamed after slamming the door behind her, waking up SungYoung who was still sleeping and giving HaeRin a bad shock.

“YAH, WHAT WAS THAT FOR? I WANT TO SLEEP SO STOP WITH THE RUCKUS!” SungYoung yelled from her room, pissed that she was disturbed from her sleep when she was having a dream about Key and her.

Running into SungYoung’s room, JinAe pulled away the covers which gave the sleepy girl great comfort as she started squealing and exclaiming on what she had just seen. “Can you believe it SHINee is staying at the suite opposite us!”

“She must be mad…” SungYoung mumbled under her breath, flipping to her side as she used the pillow to cover her ears, attempting to block out whatever JinAe was saying.

“JinAe-ah, are you okay?” HaeRin asked gently when she entered the room.

“SHINee… Our oppars are staying at the suite opposite of ours!” JinAe announced. “They’re there, they are staying there!”

“Just ignore that poor girl. I’m sure the large amount of chicken she had yesterday for dinner is giving her some problems causing her to hallucinate.” Sitting up, SungYoung interrupted sharply as she was still pissed with JinAe pulling the covers away previously.

Sighing softly, HaeRin shook her head wondering why she was the most mature one when she was actually the maknae among the three. “JinAe-ah, are you sure you’re not having a fever?”

“WHAT’S WRONG WITH EVERYONE SAYING THAT I HAVE A FEVER? ONEW SAID THAT TOO. I’M PERFECTLY SANE NOW HELLO.”

“Well, you can’t expect us to believe you right? You’re always -” The ringing doorbell interrupted the three girls’ conversation as HaeRin quickly went to open the door.

“You girls ordered room service while I was asleep?” SungYoung asked hopefully, not wanting to get out of the bed any time soon.

“Lee SungYoung, come here now!” HaeRin suddenly screamed at the girl who was still lazing in her room.

“I’m too tired to even move an inch.” Despite complaining, she still got up from her bed slowly as she dragged her weary body to the washroom.

Curious to see what had caused HaeRin to scream when she opened the door, JinAe quickly got out of the room to be greeted by a voice that sounded so familiar, yet distant.

“Good morning!”

Shocked, JinAe managed to stutter a quick good morning as she glanced from HaeRin who was standing at the hallway in surprise, to the male who was standing outside their door. The inner fangirl of JinAe slowly emerged, causing her to let out a high-pitched scream.

“OH MY GOD!”

Quickly washing up when she heard the scream, SungYoung dashed out to the main room, wondering what had happened again.

“Yah, what’s wrong with you? What happened again…?” Her voice started fading off when she finally took notice of the male standing outside of their suite.

‘Isn’t that Key? I’m sure that’s him, but why on earth would he be here, standing in front of my suite room? Damn it must be another of my imagination. I’m going crazy!’ SungYoung thought as she rubbed her eyes.

However, the mysterious figure with dyed hair was still standing there. 

To kill the awkwardness in the atmosphere, SungYoung decided to greet him, the almighty key of SHINee.

"Annyeong! Kim Ki Bum immida, aka Key!" He introduced himself, even though he was pretty sure that the three girls already knew who he was.

By then, the HaeRin and JinAe had finally woken up from their state of shock and were staring at SungYoung, wondering how impossible it was for the girl to remain so calm without being shock or surprised.  

"Nae… Erm so why are you here?” SungYoung asked politely as she tried to contain her crazy inner fangirl.

Surprised at the short girl’s unusual calm behavior, Key grinned mischievously before replying. "Haha oh yes, Onew-Hyung said that he accidentally bumped into a girl just now and he wanted to ask if she's alright so here I am! Since I assumed that it was hyung’s fault when he bumped into you, would you girls want to come over to our suite for a hearty KFC breakfast?”