As red as tomato

What a Fateful Concert! ♥

 

After the 5hours flight, the three girls quickly walked out of the airport as they hailed a cab to their hotel. Checking into the hotel, they went up to their suite to avoid having to carry their luggages along with them before heading for dinner at the restaurant. 

"Aish, I didn't know that a holiday trip could be so tiring..." JinAe complained loudly when they were on the lift back to their suite after dinner. 

"I know right," HaeRin agreed, "but then... at least we are able to see oppars! Imagine being able to see JongHyun singing live with his y voice and abs... Kyaaa, i'm totally melting!" 

"I would totally faint if Onew were to smile at me directly. His smile is too cute for his own good!" JinAe added on as HaeRin and her started fangirling on the lift, disregarding the fact that there were other guests who were on the lift with them. 

As the lift came to a halt at the 15th floor, the highest level in the hotel, the girls went out of the lift arm-in-arm. Little did they notice that the guests who were in the lift with them had heard every single word of their conversation as they smiled silently to themselves before exiting the lift together with the three girls. 

''I wish Key was here...at least he would nag at this two girls who are so high right now..." SungYoung muttered under her breath as she towards JinAe and HaeRin who were already at their suite door, waiting for her to unlock the door. 

Even though her friends did not catch what she had just said, the group of guest who were walking behind them heard her and one of them started chuckling lightly. 

When the person laughed, SungYoung thought she heard something and immediately turned around. With their fast reaction, the group of guest quickly looked down as they tugged at their caps lightly so that it covered their faces. Acting as though nothing had happened, the group of strangers continued walking towards their own room. 

'Weird.... I thought I heard Key's chuckle. Sighs, it must be another of my weird fantasies again.' SungYoung thought before letting out a deep breath as she unlocked the door tiredly. 

Still tugging at their caps, the group of strangers walked past SungYoung and her friends as they stopped outside their own suite room. When SungYoung glanced over to their direction curiously, one of them with dyed hair looked up and winked at her before turning his back at her. 

'Isn't that Key?! Oh damn, i must be imagining things, there's no way SHINee would stay at this hotel...' SungYoung mentally reprimanded herself for letting the lack of sleep get to her as she quickly entered the suite and locked the door behind her. 



With the bright sunlight shining directly into her room, JinAe was the first to wake up among the three girls. 

'Kekeke... those lazy pigs! I shall prank them and leave the room!' Giggling at the thought of her friends falling for her prank of going missing, JinAe gingerly stepped out of the suite after washing up. 

Successfully sneaking out of the suite, JinAe cheered softly as attempted to twirl like a ballerina, not knowing that there was a person behind her as her hand accidentally slapped at the unknown person. 

"Ommo, i'm sorry! I didn't mean to hit you, it was an accident." She quickly apologized. 

As she was about to look at whoever she had bumped to, a strong smell of fried chicken attacked JinAe's nose. Grinning happily, she looked at the person who she had bumped to and noticed a big bucket of KFC in his arms. 

"Ah, it seems that you're a chicken lover as well? I love chicken especially KF-" JinAe stopped rambling when her gaze fell on the male's face, giving her the shock of her life. 

"A-are you Onew? Omg i'm sorry for bumping into you! I'm not a sassaeng fan who's stalking you, please don't be mistaken! Sorry!" Apologizing frantically, JinAe tried to explain herself. 

Her cheeks started burning when he stood up and introduced himself.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Onew immida." Flashing JinAe his charming smile, he extended his hand which JinAe shook it nervously. 

"Are you alright? Are you having a fever?" Onew asked JinAe with concern when he noticed that she was still in shock and was blushing furiously. 

Being the sweet-dol he was, Onew placed his hand on JinAe's forehead, checking her temperature. By then, JinAe's face was as red as a tomato and she could feel her body temperature increasing gradually. 

Stepping back, JinAe replied nervously. "Yea...I'm okay...Thanks for the concern and sorry for bumping onto you!" 

Without saying anything else, she turned back to her suite room which she quickly entered as she slammed the door behind her, still in shock of whatever that was happening.