A dream come true

What a Fateful Concert! ♥

 

 

"HEYHEYHEY, LOOK AT WHAT I HAVE IN MY HANDS!” SungYoung screamed to both of her friends, JinAe and HaeRin who had been waiting for her at the bus stop 20 minutes ago. “

Sprinting to their side at the speed of light, she started exclaiming as words came out from like a bullet train. “I’m sorry I’m late but that’s not important right now what’s important is that I got 3 free SHINee’s concert tickets at Korea from the online competition and we’re going together!”

Not being able to catch what the wavy haired girl was saying, the two still managed to catch the important words that made them scream as if they’re on high.

“SHINEE?! FREE CONCERT TICKETS?! KOREA?! THE 3 OF US TOGETHER?!” HaeRin squealed with delight while JinAe jumped in joy when SungYoung nodded her head in respond.

“Wait wait wait, relax. There’s something else!” SungYoung attempted to calm her friends before smiling a cheeky grin as she continued. "Hehe, my mum gave me 3pairs of 2way plane ticket to Korea as my end of year present! We can go there for 3weeks and we will get to go for SHINee's concert, ISN’T THAT AWESOME?!”

“Jinjja?! Wah…. DAEBAK!” HaeRin and JinAe cheered before running around, hugging each other and screaming like fangirls.

They were going to Korea and for SHINee's concert!

After calming down, JinAe suggested that they should go shopping for their trip to Korea. "We need to buy pretty clothes and shoes and everything!" JinAe exclaimed as she ran off towards the nearest departmental store, leaving the other two behind laughing at her reaction.
 


Aish, these two crazy girls are always mad about shopping! I'm so tired already… oh man I can totally feel that my bed is calling me... HaeRin thought to herself after 5hours of non-stop shopping with the other two who were still going into every single store. The bags SungYoung and JinAe were carrying were totally comparable to what the mall had for them.

"We should share our clothes." SungYoung suddenly said while they were at the cafe, enjoying their drinks.

"That's a good idea! Like that we won't run out of clothes to wear! Oh by the way, would we be staying in the same room?" JinAe asked as she slowly drank her banana peach milkshake.

"Yep. So that's why we can share our clothes! We’re living in something that is like a presidential suite? There's like 3rooms, each with a walk-in wardrobe and personal Jacuzzi in the toilet and a bar corner in the living room!” SungYoung told HaeRin and JinAe before giggling at the stunned look they had.

"What? I didn't know my mum would be so generous all of a sudden. She booked the room for us." SungYoung said indifferently while her friends simply stared at her, dumbfounded.

"Kyaaaaaaa you're so awesome! Aigoo Key loves you!" HaeRin and JinAe suddenly jumped up and hugged SungYoung as though she was a big cuddly teddy bear.

Trying to get away from their hug, she kicked around before shouting, “Ooof, I’m squished over here!”

For the girls, everything was going so well that it was almost unbelievable. First off, tickets to SHINee’s concert a 3week Korea holiday. Then a presidential suite shared with walk-in wardrobes and bar corner. Things were great. In fact, they were better than expected. It was like a dream come true.