Seven The Licious

We Are Over

 

Chapter 7

 

JERK!

 Her face was pale.His chest feel the burden.She doesn't know how it feel.There's no name for this feeling!She took off her diary from the bag.Snap a picture of it and uploaded it on Weibo.Since a few days her sleep was not well.From singing to dancing and even eating,every single thing that she's been doing was not going well.Even the Gogumas hasn't been touched !

Tiffany and Yoona looking each other.Notice that their maknae Seohyun was in a bad condition.She just look like have been involve in a tornado or something that we called bad wheather.Silence with no single voice and can be heard there's an upcoming called from her phone but she just ignored it .When they asking she keep shook her head.

Yoona wake up from the couch.She's sitting behind Seohyun in the bed

    "WAEYO?"

   Silent

"Maknae...please , even if you were tension please don't be alone..We are going to make a  performance..IT'S Disturbing.."

Seohyun sighed ."Nothing.."

Seohyun shoulders been hugged ."Tell me.."

 Seohyun look up at the ceiling.Her eyes feel tears."Unnie,can i cry?"her voice trembled

 Tiffany and Yoona make a weird face.Tiffany sat  in Left site while Yoona at her right site.

"wHY?tiffany voice sounded concern

Seohyun shook her head."Don't ask."Her tears falling heavily."I just wanted to cry".And she just left out her tears when Tiffany and Yoona shrugged her shoulders.

 

 

********************************************************

 

 

 

Yonghwa looked at his watch.He's been late !!

It was about 6 pm when he arrived at JAPAN.Luckily the meeting ended early!He walked inside the  hotel room

"Todays is the  day?"asked Jonghyun suddenly

"Maybe.."Yonghwa glared at Minhyuk and Jungshin whom slept  happily.

"Huh?"Jonghyun stopped playing with his guitar."Why?"His eyes looking at his hyung .

"She doesn't know i've been here..."

"Seriously?"Jonghyun laughing

"Yes.."Yonghwa nodded

"Then,she would know it  because i've already told Yoona about our present at their concert."Jonghyun replied slowly

Yonghwa glared his eyes on him.His mouth murmured something that doesn't been understand

"Why?"Jonghyun asking with one of his eyebrows lift.

Yonghwa grinned ."SHE'S BEEN CHUCKled with me..and i wanted to give her a suprise.."

"Huh?"Jonghyun  makes a silly face

"Kim Yuna statement makes her down again.."Yonghwa laughing.

Jonghyun blinked his eyes."HYUNGSOONIM JEALOUS??yAHH!!!kYEOPta...!!"His loud voice makes two boys wakes up from their slept

and joined their conversation.

 

 

**********************************************************

 

 

"If you were singing like that,i'll be sure that Japanese will stopped by and looking for you.."Seohyun looked at Sunny face.And Yoona voice whom she has heard clear in her ears."What?.."Her eyes blinked.

 Seohyun looked at her sister face .She bit her lips,folded her arms and her nose became flare.She's looking at Tiffany and Taeyeon whom playing happily with the bicycle.There's Yuri,Hyoyeon and Sooyoung playing hide and seek.Jessica unnie was sitting at another tree with a book in her hand.REPEAT ...A BOOK.

"Seriously sicked,huh?."Yoona blurted it out to Seohyun before looking at her sister once again.Sunny smiled out of nowhere.

"Me?what sickness did i have?"Seohyun asked

"Palsy,Jealousy?"Sunny grinned.

Headphone hanging on her neck hasn't been stopped.No wonder singing like she own this world.The volume played loudly.She then turn off the MP4 speaker."When did i have that problem.And what a weird sickness it has been involved with me?"Seohyun said calmly.

"Look's like someone has been here with his brother to make his gogumas princess smile again.."Sunny pointed towards the men in black at the garden front gate.

  Seohyun jaws dropped.Her body frozen looking  at him.

He walked towards her in a black coat,black hat and black glasses with a bouquet of flower in his hand.

Her face red ."What was this?"

Yonghwa shock"Ek?"Yonghwa whom has handed the flower froze due to her question..Urgh..

Seohyun hurriedly run towards their hotel building.Panic.Nervous.Happy

 

 

*******************************************

 

 

Button on her phone dialled.Her mind can't be stop from thinking.There's 7 more hours before the Valentine

         "Annyeong.." voice from the front room asked

"Annyeong,"She replied ."Minhyukkie.."

"Ne..not him..This is me.."

Seohyun pursed her lips

Silent

Oh My God !Jung Yong Hwa?

"Doesn't like my appearance?"His soften voice asked

Seohyun bit her lips.Her finger wanted to stop the conversation..."Yonng.."slowly she said

Yonghwa breath out while looking at the star."Doesn't like my appearance?"He asked continuously

Her chest feel heavy.."Mmmm..."She just nodded

"Ok.."Her voice sounded .Heard Yonghwa voice like that makes her wanna cry.Tears falling without her notice.He take a flight to here just to told me how worried he was about my condition when he blurted that Kim Yuna was his ideal type.It's a liar if she didn't feel anything.He makes her feel very valuable.

       "Hyun.. are you okay"Yonghwa voice called

She take a deep breath.Tried to hold her tears "Yea..."

  "OK.."He giver her the same replied."Hyun...what's wrong?"his ears heard."Why did you cried...."

"When did i cried,Yong.." she's laughing.

"THat's so acting we called ,Hyun.."

"Hyun..."

Why did your voice heard so soften Yong..Seohyun bit her lips.She hugged the Goyongie .Her eyes feel really hot...Aish.."Yong,where's Minhyuk?I want to speak with him.."Her voice cheered

"He's out with your unnie and Jonghyun.."

Silent."Jungshin ?"

"Everyone was out..I'm alone "He smiled."To accompany you whom were hiding since this evening.."He stopped the words."Happy to see me?"

"Hmmm.."she answered

"Why did you cried so much?"He asked

"When did i cried?"

"Hyun...Seo Jo Hyun.."

Seohyun bit her lower lips.Aish.."Yong.."

"Hmm..?"

"Aren't you busy?"She asked politely

Yonghwa shook her head.Knowing her worry.He smiled

"I'm here for you,there's nothing much compared to be with you on this Valentine.."

"Sorry.."She stopped her words."Makes you worry..."She continued."I shouldn't behave like this.."She added

Yonghwa laughing.."Then,look outside .."

Seohyun path her way to the hotel balcony.She opened the sliding door.Her hand still holding to the phone.

"Look at the sky.."He told

"There's the moon above  .. and let me tell you that i want to be like the moon ,yes..It always be with you whenever you see or look at it and remember that this pabo always be with you..No matter what happen i want you to know that i'll be yours forever.."

Seohyun laughed

"What's with that laughing?I'm a deadly serious.."

Seohyun smiled.She still can't get over for his chodingness.

"Yong choding..Yong choding.."She laughing happily..

"And that's what i miss the most.."

Her handphone was about to fell off from her grasp.She shook her head.Her eyes notice something .

" You.. "Seohyun was about to shout when

 

"Yes jagiya....."

 

Her unnies with his dongsaeng were together along with him holding a banner with A bang Pose 

"Be mINE?"HE whispered on the phone

Seohyun jaws dropped. " Save your oxidated words to your girl.."She shouted loudly to answered him ..

"Well,my girl want to speak with you..Look behind"

Seohyun blinked her eyes.Her double-jerk eyebrows shows..Weird

"JooHyun-ah.."His mother voice heard

"Omma..."

"Guessing that you've accepted him ,huh?"Her mother appearance makes her shocked.Seohyun close her phone.That man should be teach.

Mr Seo and Mr Jung laughing seeing the scene.

"JooHyun..we wanted to told you that we've agreed with Yonghwa.."Mr Jung suddenly said

Huh?Seohyun look at her mother

"He's your fiance .."

Fiance?Ngee..Seohyun just nodded

"There's a happy family going to be built ..."Mr Seo added makes her daughter face reddish

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 7 ended

How Was It?I think I want To Ended It As Soon As Possible..Maybe for more two or Three chapter.. ^^
 

Thanks A lot For those who are Read,Comment and Subscibe

 

xoxo

gogumachingu