Misuderstanding

We Are Over

*FlashBack*

 

 

He was in his room ,holding his guitar when she called but he jumped into the bed to get his phone and continue to relax himself on the bed then continue the conversation..

"Oppa..."her soften voice heard.

"Ne"

"Tomorrow our Comeback MV will be revealed on Youtube.Are you ready?"

He on the other side whom holding his pilllow smile."You look gorgeous in the teaser and for why would i angry .It was a job.Right?"

He heard her voice laughing "Oppa,it was really different from our previous choreografer and outfit.."

"Hey..i was there whom being the boy with you..I am the first who'd see you before others so why would i mad and angry??"

*present*

And Now i'm dying when i heard other response for her in that music video.It was just three day after the official Music video come out at yOUTube and i've heard a lot about her...

"Seohyun is Hot !!"

"Maknae of Snsd has Change!!"

"She's being Bold nowadays~"

"I change my idol type..It's Seohyun.."

Yah!!! How can this Girl do such a chaotic feelings in my heart?Its Really Make My Head Pain and i know this decision can make her shock but i need something to make my heart calm...I grabbed my phone and dialled her number.

"SeoJooHyun.."

"Ne..."

"I'll pick you up at the dorm at 9.Arasseo!!!"His smooth voice turn into an order.

"Waeyo??"She asked innocently

"We'll promise to have a date last night...but we've cancelled it..so i need the date tonight.."

"Wait!! I will ask manager oppa .."

She then look at the manager with her two innocent eyes and without words her manager nodded.She then head her ears slowly tothe phone

"Oppa...i've waited for you at our usual place..~"

 

 

***********************************************************************************

 

 

*Yongseo Couple Car*

Seohyun mind was blank when Yonghwa was hurriedly force her to ride in his new car.They should have a date at their Yongseo Couple Cafe at Sandodong which suppose to be at 9 pm and Yonghwa fetch her in front of her dorm around 8pm when she has another 1 hour to prepare herself.

"Oppa..where are we heading?"Her soften voice heard.

"Something that far from netizeen and paparazzi..~"

"Why.."

"I need something to tell you.."

"Is it a suprise?"

"IT WAS a Big sUPrise Hyun.." he grinned when he saw how excited her face when heard the suprise words

"But..."

"Hey..Wanna go to beach or not?"He said sofly and put his finger on his lips

"Does it romantic?"

"Why wouldn't if it just the two of us?"

Her cheeck blush upon heard his voice.She then held his left hand..

"Drive safely Yong~"

 

 

********************************************

 

 

Yonghwa P.o.V

When we reach our stepped at the beach,she hurriedly run over to the beach and play happily near the beach .This make his heart racing faster.God please help me .I don't want to lose her but i don't have any way to get her out from my mind . Far from her sister is my advantage...

-Hyun mianhae~his heart whispered

 

 

************************************************************

 

 

 

It has two days since the day...

I played near the beach when Yonghwa Oppa brought me here.Its totally remind me the day when we have been chasing with the seagull at Busan.It was a beautiful day until two days ago,He said that he wanted to tell me something here and i anticipate to know it because Yonghwa Oppa always giving me a suprise but after i sat beside him at the bench his words really suprise me.A lot..

"WE ARE OVER" he said calmly

I shook my head .Disbelieved.What did he say?

"What?Why??" I asked him

He then look straight to my eyes and whispered slowly in my ears "Because You Mean Nothing To Me..."

I shut my ears and shook my head.Does he lie when he asked me to give me my heart to him??.I know my tears started to falling.I looked at him and his face was totally annoyed.He's smiling and laughing."What did he want?Did he want me to kneel my feet on him and say "Oppa,you can't do this..i'm begging you" If that so..I'm not that type of girl..I turned my head and looked at him

"I Don't Ever want to involve my life with you..We are over.."

I finished my words and walked towards the taxi centre.

I heard him called me but i ignored him.I walked faster.

He just being nice towards you JooHyun-ah nothing else.My mind remind me.

I stepped my feet onto the taxi.I saw him wanted to enter the taxi which i have ask the driver to locked in.His nose turn into red and his eyes has tears on it.What did he actually think??Break my heart into a pieces and try to say I'm Sorry?

I asked the driver to drove faster when i saw Yonghwa running with all his strength to catch it.

I turn my back to look and could feel that my tears falling .I can see Yonghwa has stopped catch the taxi.He look terrible but i'm no longer believe him anymore.Jung Yong Hwa is an actor whom slightly turn my life upside and down.

She turn her head and never turn it back anymore.

 

 

I don't believe you anymore ..Idiot !!.

 

 

 

The End ~

 

 


 

 

Annyeong ~
Thanks to all the subscriber..:)
How's the story goes?Is it beyond your imagination??
Ahh..Does i need to add another chapter or and end like this ?? 

CNBLUE will come to Malaysia ..on 14th Jan..it was tomorrow because its 1212am at Malaysia  :)
I'm anticipate to know whether any Gogumas will be there to cheering on our Appa and Uncle..^^ kekeke..

Did CNBLUE will wear "Baju Melayu nd Songkok??"
P/s =they must be looking so handsome on that outfit

 

xoxo

gogumachingu