Chapter 5

We Are Over

 

 

 

 

 

Yonghwa knew it was a high risk to see how Seohyun will act informally inront of the camera with him but this is the chance.A high posssibly chance to know how deeply his present in her life..

"JungYongHwa the Dare has Started.Aish...why would i say it to her like that.. "

He cleared his troath when Seohyun voice heard but his finger still forming a warning symbol.Obviously for those who'd tried to being closely with his girl.It's a Dangerous symbol.

He was stand behind her.Her scent can be smell nicely to his nose unortunately he wasn't able to act warrmly and playfully like always.

"We are CnbLue imnida .."

I still can face Seohyun when the programme was started to air but it doesn't seems obvious right that i didn't even tried to looking at her? GOgumas Mianhae !!

"This-time,the tittle track "I'm Sorry " is composed by Yonghwa.So,Jungshin-shi.i have a question"Yoona cheerfully voice asking

"Deh.."

"Frankly speaking i wanted to get another composer songs.One,two,three"

Geez,what did she just asking??doesn't she know that i was stood in front of them?oH mY !!Jungshin -ah..please don't break my heart..

"No!!

Hehehe..i nodded my head..Yeah!!that's cool dongsaeng i have!!!

" I'm really honoured that we can comeback with song that Yonghwa hyung composed.I love You !!"Jungshin continued,hugging me but i steal a glance towards hyun.It looks like she feel it was awkward too.What would she do??Aish..JungYonghwa ,please don't hope for something that can't happen,she even didn't choose you over anything ...

"RECENTLY CNBLUE FOUR MEMBERS WERE TRANSFORMS INTO AN ACTOR" ..Her soften voice heard clearly but i also clearly hear that she's tered

"AMONG YOU,MINHYUK HIT THE HIGHEST RATING.WHAT IS YOUR RANKING AMONG MEMBERS AS AN ACTOR??"Seohyun said but her aegyo was slearly shown..what??she's doing an aegyo?? OTTuke!!Is it really happening??I wasn't dare to look at her..Ommo...

"I think i am the second.Recently, I was pushed by Jungshin who showed sensational tear scene."Minhyuk answered

"Ohh.."everyones's nodded their head including me

"Looking in the lyrics,lover's cruel words i " I'm Sorry " .Jonghyun, what was the most "your cruel word" you've ever heard?"Yonna asked daringly towards her lovely burning and i wasn't doing nothing but act ask normally and smile widenly because even if i hit the Jonghyun boy here,he still can't get over looking at his girl..Gosh..what is really happening between these two?Can't they hide their feeling...??

"Out of contact!"Jonghyun replied

Huh??Out of contact isn't it mildang??Jonghyun-ah..I'll smacked you after this..Just wait..!! My heart is really torturing me..I held on the microphone because my hand just wanted to punch his face..Relax..Relax Jung Yong Hwa

But suddenly her voice was hearded ..Woahh..it was really calming ...

"Lastly Yonghwa,this tittle track is composed by you.You must feel a lot of burden.What is the highest ranking you expecting??"She asked with her soften voice ..Well,of course i can't take my eyes from her and She dare to do it when her beautiful was straightly looking into my eyes I just can't get over from smiling when she's pointing his finger towards me....!! Isn't she just really told me that she love me??Omma!!Seohyunnie Loves Me !!! I know the signal. I've doing it!! .But i can't do nothing because if i hugged her here it must be shocking the world.Jung Yong Hwa keep calming...

Ehhem.. my heart is calming and i 've ready to bomb it as soon as possible

"I'm already honored and happy just by promoting this song i composed " I answered without looking at her..Kekeke,how happy i am but if i continuos looking at her it must be so obvious.Wait Seohyunnie...

"Soon CNBLUE's wonderful stage is displayed.Channel freeze"

Yeah!!!It was over.The interview was over i just can't be patient to talk to her...

She was about to walked away when the director say's cut but suddenly when i tried to held her hand and without knowing she's falling into my chest and the most tragic is the incident was shown to all of the artist in front of us..

"Hyunnie!!"

"Hyung!!"

"Yongseo Couple???"

"They've been together??"


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 5 ended


 

   So how was it??Gosh..Seriously,this is the most tragic episode i've been   started..and Yeah me too hopefully that both of your love will come true :)..!When i was just finished this chapter last few days and about to upload it Bammm!!there's new Yongseo Story have been appeared...and it continuosly till today...Yongseo Couple has been active lately right?? Aigooo my gogumas feeling so happy and at the same time it feel afraid.....Their bravery make my heart pounding and beating so fast like a rocket..By The Way,Is it possible to see them in new drama of film?Kbs makes me think the possibility of it?Keke...Yongseo couple on screen and doing filming together..Held hand...ahahaha...just a delusional mind of mine...Keep Supporting Yongseo !!

 

"Ever Gogumas,Ever Yongseo"


 

xoxo,

Gogumachingu :)