Chapter 6

We Are Over

 

 

 

 

Seohyun already  awaked from her faint and reliezed that she's been in a white room..She looked at a white tube in her hand.She sighed.

"Are you okay?"Yonghwa whom just out from the toilet asked worriedly to her.Why wouldn't him,when he was tightly hugged her,he's been shocked with her condition that she didn't even angry with him but when he tried to lose her from his grasp he reliezed something.Seohyun was FAINT.Luckily the press and media were very helpful and promise that wouldn't posting any story about this incident but will helpfully posting about his vocal cord nodule to cover the incident.

   "Where am i?" Seohyun asked

"Sick bay.We've been here for almost 1 hours .I was really shocked when i reliezed that you've  been faint.What has really happened?Yoona said that you were not eating properly for this past few days "

     "Emm..it's nothing..i tried to gain my ideal weight again..i've read at the news that i've been overweight so my decision is i need to diet   .."She told him a lie .

"Oppa..i decide to cut my weight when i read at some of the portal that Namja were really hatred when their girlfriend is chubby so i thought of something,maybe you weren't happy about my weight.."She talked to herself.

     "Hey,you've been to skinny for this past few month..Don't ever try to lose your weight anymore.." Yonghwa talked to her

Sehyun nodded her head.She sighed and suddenly remembered what has happen

      "What's in your mind?"Yonghwa handed her a glasses of water

Seohyun nodded her head and remaining silent

Yonghwa grinned and smiling ."You really think i wouldn't know?Who else in the world would know your suffering!"

Seohyun nostrils flares.

"Weight isn't the issue for me Joohyun-ah ..The issue now is you must wake up from this bed and getting back for the MusicBank recording "

Her eyes turn bigger when Yonghwa said it  like that and she shook her head when Yonghwa tried to helping her.

"There's nobody would see us here..I am really sure that you wouldn't faint "Yonghwa tried to makes a joke when Seohyun was ignored with his help.

      Seohyun hurriedly  get in the change roomn to change her outfit.She was really ashamed .She's fainted on his chest when he was just trying to hold her.Yes,she was faint because he hold her hand.She miss that warm hand..

"SeoJooHyun,what's up?He was being mannered for took care of you  and you were the one who overreacting..He's not your namja anymore.." Seohyun speak to herself.

"I'll be waiting infront of this door,If anything happens please screaming or .."Yonghwa voice hearded clearly.

It has been almost 10 minutes Seohyun entered the room.Yonghwa was feeling uncomfortable.He's thinking about bad situation.He calling out Seohyun name

"Joo Hyun.."

Silent

"Seo Joo Hyun.."

Silent

"SeoJooHyun..are you okay?You don't faint in this room ain't you?Yonghwa asked her again.worried.

"if  you still wouldn't want to opened it when encounted it until 3 I will kick this door .." Yonghwa voice turn to seriously tone.

"Oppa.."her tered voice hearded behind the door

"Waeyo?"

"Does i'm still yours ?" Her soften voice replied

Yonghwa sighed.He was realy worried about her condition and the questioned which has just popped from makes him shocked.

"Walked out from the room..I will told you my answer.."He calmly answered

"Ani..if you want to reject me,please don't ever being inside the room when i counted it to 3..If you would be there,i would be hurting.So,oppa..please make your decision i'll give you 10 second.."

"Are you serious ?"Yonghwa panickly asked

"Yes i am..if you would't.Please,get away..i will be hurting if i see your face.."Seohyun crying voice hearded.

"Hana..."

 

"Ddull"

 

"Saae..."

 

 

****Dummmm***

 

 

 

Seohyun was clearly heard that  it was the sound of door has been closed.She's crying inside the change room.She facing the mirror.

 

He was her first and he was her past

 

"Yonghwa oppa has been deciding..So,Seo Joo Hyun please get rid of him from your life..Seo Joo Hyun fighting..."She wiped her tears and slowly  opened up the door

She close her eyes and take  a breath 

 

She slowly opened up her eyes and clearly there's no Jung Yong Hwa there...

 

She sighed.

 

"I would really hope that he was here but if he wasn't that's mean i should find another in law for abeoji.."She laughing.Fake smile formed.Tears fallling

 

-----

 

 

 

-----

 

---

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

 

----

----

 

 

 

 

 

 

----

 

-----

 

"Do you really love me until the pearls falling from your crystalize eyes?"

 

She turned her head .Looking at the man with his arms folding and his back leaned on the bed.He covered his body with the blanket.

 

"Do you really love to make fun on me?"She asking with tears

 

"I love it when you angry..that's told me that you care..

 

She's running and hugged him

 

"Don't ever do this again to me ,i mean we are over to be couple  but ....."

 

Seohyun let go of his hand from hugging her and facing him .

 

"We are starting over to be a fiance...."

 

He whispered makes her blush.

 

 

 

Chapter 6 Ended :)

*******************************************************************************************

 

 

 

 

Annyeong Chingus!!!


First of all..i wanted to say sorry because it has been long for not updated the story..Time were really killing me right now.. ^^
Anyway..i hope there's still a response from all of you so leave out your comment 
P/s : White day is around the Corner ...

 

 

XoXo
 

gogumachingu :)