Chapter 8~My Love

Romantic Weeds

 

Junhyung POV

Chaerin slept over my house last night. I told Doojoon not to hurt her. Reason, well, because I’m waiting for that moment to ask her that question, but first let’s cheer the girl up. It’s 11:00am and I’m taking this girl to the amusement park. We should live it up anyway. We’re freakin’ out of HIGHSCHOOL! So I pushed her a couple of time to wake her up. She didn’t budge. So I poked her in her side, …hehe her tickle spot. She finally got up, but she still has her eyes closed…           

“Wake Up!!!” I yelled in her ear.

“What the-…Really!” She yelled           

“Yes really. I’m taking you to the amusement park today.

“I don’t want to, and plus I don’t have any clothes.

“Just wear a pear of my skinny jeans and get a graphic tee to mach your black high tops.”

“Ugh! Okay.”

“Come on let’s get going”

 

AFTER AND HOUR OF PREPPING…

 

“Junhyung, does this match.” Chaerin asked. Wow, it matches to the “tee.” She was always a great dresser.

“Perfect.” I said.

“Cool” she said. She pulled her hair back and had no make-up on. Her bare face is so pretty…she looks like a little baby. I love her cat eyes, hahahaha, slow your roll Junhyung, she isn’t yours…yet. “Let’s Go Go Go!” She said. Now that’s the Chaerin I know.

“Alright, let’s go.” We left out and got a cab. We talked about how we looked the whole way there. Oh crap! Her parents.” I got her dad’s number. I should text him now.

----

            To: Chaerin’s Dad

         Mr.Lee, Chaerin spent a night over my place with Minzy , Dara, and Bom and she’s spending a night again tonight.

           

I couldn’t say with me, because…well c’mon it’s her Dad and a guy with his little girl in one place sounds bad so why not say there were her other best friends that are girls were there.

“Junhyung c’mon!” Chaerin yelled.

“Give me a sec.” I said.

*Beep*

From: Chaerin’s Dad

Okay, cool…I know this is out of subject, but you should ask Chaerin out, we only called Doojoon an “exceptional young man,” because Chaerin’s always bugged us until she got permission to date him. I wish she was with you :(

 

“Ugh, c’mon Junhyung!” Chaerin yelled

“One more sec” I said

 

To: Chaerin’s Dad

I would love to,…that’s why I am going to ask her to be my girlfriend today^_^

*Beep*(Wow that was fast)

 

From: Chaerin’s Dad

Wait, isn’t she with Doojoon though?

 

To: Chaerin’s Dad

Nope. They broke up yesterday>.<

 

*Beep*

From: Chaerin’s Dad

HALLELUJAH! Please take her now before another idiot gets a hold of my girl.

 

To:Chaerin’s Dad

Oh trust me, I will^_^

 

*Beep*

From: Chaerin’s Dad

Good^_^

 

            “I’m Ready” I told Chaerin

            “Finally!” she said. She grabbed my hand and dragged me to many rides. From rollercoasters to he ferris wheel---alittle nerve wracking because I was high up with…Chaerin…it was so quiet. We also went to many stands with games to win different prizes. I won a water gun game were you shoot down the targets that pup up. I got a big panda bear for Chaerin. She was really happy. Before Chaerina and I knew it, the park was closing. 8:00pm already!

            “Chaerin time to go!” I yelled

            “Okay! Dugun! Dugun!” She was at the water fountain…we got a cap and got to my house safe and sound. We both flopped on the couch.

            “What a day…” she says

            “Yup…” I said. “Let’s get cleaned up and you can use my large t-shirts as your pajamas.”

            “Isn’t my parents wondering were I am?”

            “That’s all taken care of”

            “Wow, okay then.” She says

 

AFTER AN HOUR OF GETTING READY FOR BED 

 

Chaerin POV
            Junhyung is a great friend. Cheering me up like this, it is just too sweet. The girl he gets with will be very lucky. I see Junhyung on the couch. I sit next to him. “Hey, Hey.

            “Hey.” Junhyung sounds weird.

            “You sound different.”

            “Chaerin…You remember that night when I told you that big secret of  mine…”…hmmm what secret…ohhh yeah…oh nooo…I forgot he is in love with me. I’ve been focused on Doojoon so much, I forgot all about Junhyung’s feelings for me.

            “Yeah, I remember…”

            “Well, good…”

             “I guess so”

            “Well here it goes…” What is this boy talking about. “Chaerin Lee, I’m in love with you and I have been watching you for the past years and realize that you the only girl I want to be with…will you please be my girlfriend?” …Woah!!!!>.< I, I don’t know,…he is really cute and caring, and he has been the one cutting the romantic weeds out of my life from my relationship with that idiot Doojoon… is this person, right here…my bestfriend…is…is he the one? “Chaerin…” I leaned in and gave a soft kiss on the lips. I leaned back and had my arms around is neck.

            “Yeah,…I would love to be your girlfriend.”

            “Y-Your serious…Yes!” he yelled. He gave me a huge bear hug…he’s so warm.

             “Junhyung…”

            “Yeah”

            “I Love You”

            “I Love You too…Chae”

            “Chae?

            “That’s my pet name for you”

            “I love it! It’s so much better then ‘babe’.”

            “Hahahaha I know right.”


            Junhyung and I talked about our plans as a new couple and laughed about how things when we were kids and about how Dara, Minzy, and Bom are going to react to the news…Later on Junhyung fell asleep and I could feel it coming down on me. Being through that crap with Doojoon made me realized that it was all just romantic weeds, but Junhyung is different. He is blooming flowers in the relationship ALREADY! HAHA…I feel like this time I really got that right person and his name is Yong Junhyung .

__________________________________

A/N: FINISHED!!!!! I finished the story so fast because I already typed it like a month ago and just copied and paste.......hope you liked it^_^

These seven songs are the ones that inpsired me to write this story and I listened to them while typing the story a month ago....

2NE1~It Hurts

SHINee~Romantic

Kikwang & Hyunseung(BEAST)~Let it Snow

SNSD~Mistake

Miss A~Bad Girl Good Girl

TVXQ~Keep Your Head Down

TVXQ~Wrong Number