Chapter 5~Ottokae>.

Romantic Weeds

 

Junhyung POV

I went to the park to think about things. Mainly Chaerin. I really want a chance to just tell her how I f-…who is that…it’s coming closer, it’s……Doojoon? Woah, he looks like he is going to explode. He shaved his shoulder with mine. “Hey watch it!” I yelled he kept going. No manners much.

 

AT THE BENCH 

Chaerin POV

*Sob**Sob* *Sob* Why…Why…Doojoon you idiot! *Sob* *Sob*

         “Hey little girl!” Somebody said. I kept quiet. “I’m talking to you!” I looked. It was four guys. They seem like gangsters. “We saw that scene with your little boyfriend. We can comfort you.”

            “Back Up.” I said

            “Awww, but your crying.” One of the men said. “Just come to dad-”

            “Hey!” Somebody yelled. “Get away from her!” Is it Doojoon?

            “Who are you?” the man said. He sounds angry.

            “You don’t need to know, just step away from her.” The men who was blocking my view of the person stepped aside………Junhyung? He walks towards me and grabs my hand. He whispered, “Just keep walking.” We stopped. One of the men grabbed Junhyung’s shoulder.

            “You think your just going to leave that e-…Ugh!!” Junhyung just punched him in the man’s face…is he crazy! “You just tried the wrong person…hmph…get’em.”

            “Chaerin run!” Junhyung yelled/commanded.

            “No!” I yelled. He pushed me out of the way and go tackled by all four guys. I hid behind the tree watching. All I could see was the four guys on top of Junhyung punching him…I couldn’t take it anymore. I started to yell “Stop! STOP!!!” I yelled so loud people around the park started to see what was happening.

            “Kid, shut u-“ the man stopped. He saw people coming closer. “H-Hey guys we got to go. Like now.” He started to pull the guys off who were still punching Junhyung…Jun-Jun

            “Junhyung!” I ran to him. The gangsters left. He was bleeding in his nose, mouth, and has bruises all over his face…*Sob* “Junhyung…Som-Somebody help!!!! Please…PLEASE!!!!” Junhyung you idiot! Why did you do this for me… *Sob*

            “Ch-Chaerin” Junhyung muttered.

            “Junhyung…”

            “I’m so glad your okay.”

            “Stop thinking about me and think about yourself.” I said. He brought his hand to my face.

            “I can’t.”…I hear sirens. I guess people called 911.

            “Over there.” I heard somebody say.

            “Chaerin, it okay, just go ho-“Junhyung fainted with his hand falling down from my face.

            “Miss, can you please back away.” A man say.

            “No!” I yelled. Two men pulled me away and lied Junhyung on a stretcher. “Are you taking him to the hostpital?”

            “Yes”           

            “Can I come?”           

            “No…”

            “I want to!”

            “Well too bad...” They put Junhyung into the ambulance. They drove away. I should catch a cab to the hospital.”

----30 minutes later at the hostpital

AT FRONT DESK

            “Hi, I would like to know the room for Yong Junhyung  please.” I said.

            “That will be room 209, second floor.” The front desk lady said. “But miss, visiting hours is going to be up in 15 minutes.”

            “Oh, ok thanks.” I said. I took the elevator. Second floor…okay, room 201, 202…207, 208, 209…I was hesitant, just to see how he feels. I opened the door. I saw Junhyung lying in bed asleep…look at all those bandages…this-thi- this is all my fault. *Sob* I started crying… *Sob* “I’m so sorry Junhyung ple-please for give me.” I said.

            “Yah, I’m trying to get some sleep here…” Jun-Junhyung said. Wait…he talked!

            “Junhyung!” I hugged him.

            “Ouch!”

            “Oh, Sorry.”

            “It’s Okay.” He pushed himself up.

            “Junhyung…I’m so so-”

            “Chaerin…”

            “Umm…Yeah”

            “You wanna know why I got this beating for you…”

            “Not for me…because of me…”

            “Chaerin…I did it because…I’m in love with you…”

            “H-huh?”

            “It was hard enough to tell you that, I’m not going to repeat myself.” I kept quiet…I went closer to Junhyung and gave him a soft kiss on the forehead. He started to blush…that was cute. “Ch-Chaerin”

            “Thank you Junhyung.”

            “Chaerin…I”

            “Miss…visiting hours is over.” It was the front desk lady.

            “Yes Ma’am…I’ll see you later Junhyung.”

            “Ummm…Yeah see ya Chaerin…”