Chapter 2~Junhyung

Romantic Weeds

 

Junhyung POV

I saw Chaerin and Doojoon getting ready for detention. Humph, I should be in there with Chaerin, not Doojoon, and I should be packing Chaerin’s stuff for her and I-

 

            “Whoa!” I yelled. I knew I should have peeked through the door and lean my body inch-by-inch…Oh no, hear comes Mr. Ugly, oops, I mean Mr.YG

            “Junhyung, what are you doi-” Mr. said, but interrupted by my best friend and crush, Chaerin.

            “Junhyung!!!” Chaerin yelled and ran and hugged me. “Save me please.”

            “Was up, Junhyung.” Doojoon a.k.a my rival said while pulling Chaerin away.

            “The ceiling, but besides what’s above our heads, that was quite a show you and Chaerin put on in class.” I said, trying to force a laugh out of myself.

            “Yea, that’s me ad my babe for you.” Doojoon said. Chaerin blushed…oh my god, “babe” is you serious, and that is a stupid pet name.

            *Somebody clears their throat*

            We all faced the other way noticing Mr.YG looking like he is going to explode.

            “Junhyung, you have detention now!”

            “Huh, Mr.YG are you for real!” I yelled.

             “I am more for real, I am serious.” Mr.YG said folding his arms across his chest.

            “You sure freakin’ are.” I mumbled.

            “What was that.” Mr. leaned closer…he needs to back up.

            “Nothing, but nice tie.” I said forgetting what he was wearing.

            “I’m not wearing a tie.” Mr. got even closer…WHY?! Give me 50 feet. I am starting to smell his breath and sadly it stinks.

            “Well, there it is.” I said and got the broom and started to sweep.

            “That’s better,” said Mr., “Chaerin, Doojoon, hear you go,” He gave them two scrapers. Oh that . They got to scrape the gum from underneath the desk. I knew I grabbed this broom for a reason.

            “Ewww!” Chaerin said.

            “Well, you should have though of the consequences before talking with your smart mouth, and you too Doojoon.” Mr.YG said with a firm voice.

            “At least I am with my girl.” Doojoon said. I think I am getting sick.

            “Get to work!” Mr. yelled. Chaerin and Doojoon jumped and started to scrape! Yup, scrape that gum.

 

AFTER DETENION OUTSIDE…

           

“Hey babe, you want to get some ice cream?” Doojoon asked Chaerin.

“Yeah, all I can think about, food wise, is gum and I hate it.” Chaerin answered. “But I want Junhyung to come too.” …I do want some ice cream.

“Ugh, fine, Junhyung do you want to come?” Doojoon said hesitantly.

“Sure.” I said.

“Yay!” Chaerin yelled. “DUGUN! DUGUN!”…She always says that when she get excited. “Let’s go go go.”

 

AT THE ICREAM SHOP…

“Okay who is getting the ice cream!” Chaerin yelled.

“Let’s do rock, paper, scissors.” Doojoon suggested.

“Oooo, I like that,” Chaerin said.

“ *cough* Childish *cough*” I coughed out.

“Call it what you want, but I bet you will lose. Doojoon said. Don’t try me Doojoon.

“Okay, let’s start.” Chaerin said.

Sadly this how it went.

Chaerin-Rock

Doojoon-Rock

and Me-Freakin’ Scissors

           

“Oh yeah, still think this game is childish.” Chaerin said while playfully pushing me. “I guess your getting the ice cream.”

“I guess…so what do you guys want.” I said.

“Vanilla.” Doojoon requested.

“Cookie Dough.” Chaerin requested.

“Okay, I will be back.” I said.

 

When I got to the counter nobody was in line. HALLELUJAH!

“What can I get you sir.” The cash register lady said.

“Two cookie dough and one vanilla please.” I said.

“Okay, your total is $15.09.” she said… MY GOD! Ugh, for Chaerin…

“Thank you sir, it should be ready in ten minutes.” She said.

“Thank You.”

 

It was ten minutes so I went back to Chaerin and Doojoon. Man it is so col-…No,no, no, Doojoon is leaning in for a kiss. Wait, this is Chaerin’s first kiss isn’t it, well, not anymore. I rushed over and grabbed Doojoon by the collar.

“What’s your problem!” Doojoon yelled.

“Junhyung, are you okay.” Chaerin sounded concern.

“Is he okay, what about me?! He choked me with my collar!” Doojoon yelled at Chaerin. She seemed scared.

“Hey, chill out, your scaring her.” I said. Doojoon looked at Chaerin and realized she was getting scared.

“Babe, I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean-” Chaerin ran off crying, I kind of saw that coming. She always, since we were little, ran away when she gets scared. Scardy-cat?...pretty much.

“See what you freakin’ did!” Doojoon yelled at me. I kept quiet, “I wanted my first kiss with that special someone and there she goes crying her eyes out!” It was going to be his first kiss…hmph besides that, at least he loves her and isn’t playing with her heart, but I can do better. I saw the look in his eyes. He looked in the direction Chaerin ran away in.

“Doojoon, if you planning on running after her, it isn’t a good idea.” I said.

“Why?” he asked.

“Because, ever since we were kids, Chaerin never wanted to be bothered while she was sad. Plus, don’t be surprised if you don’t see the same Chaerin from earlier today, tomorrow.”

“Geez…” Doojoon said and letted out a big sigh. “Whatever man, this was all your fault, and I’m not going to put up with something like that crap a few minutes ago. Next time, I will probably fight you.

“I will be ready,” I said.

“Whatever, I got to go home.”

“One more thing.”

“What is it? Your getting on my nerves.”

“Don’t yell at Chaerin like that, she gets scared easily.”.

“I noticed”

“Don’t hurt her”

“Yeah Yeah” Doojoon said…Hmph, better not hurt her.      

____________________________

A/N:Longer then the last chapter....tell me what you think so far....