Two Short Shot Updates

A Roomful of Sighs

Hi there.

Again, there are updates, two of them actually, since I moved, Still Our Hands Match, and A Stupid Letter I Won't Ever Send.

You can read A Roomful of Sighs collection in SNSD's biggest international fansite. You know what site it is. I don't want to link it here. You can see the story there at the 1st page of the Fanfiction area. The labelling and maintenance of my fanfic pages are organized well (I think), so finding the shots would be easy.

I'm planning on continuing there. I would like to use most of my time writing rather than updating in multiple writing sites. So, I decided to stick to one.

I got asked why I made the move. I have a lot of answers, and all of them relates to being able to manage my time better. You might say, I could just copy-and-paste the whole thing here. But I don't just copy-and-paste chapters. I meticulously lay-out them, put appropriate spacing and such, and also reply to each comment. I'm careful with almost-everything I post online, even if I'm using a pseudonym. Even in the few moments that I go Anonymous, I still think twice before posting something.

And it might be easier for readers to read here, but it's not easy for me (as the author) to post here, and maintain another account when I could just use my time maintaining one. I like the forum type of thread better too. And I think people don't read the story because it's in AFF, right? Well, at least, I hope people would read the story for the story, and not because of the writing site where it's posted.

Again, thanks for the upvotes, although up to now, I still don't understand what the point system would do for the author in real life. I still appreciate the gesture, though.

Thanks for reading A Roomful of Sighs here. And for those who will continue reading, even after all the RL drama, the fanfic collection will stay, and will be posted in the other site from now on... And I'm doing my best to add more to it.

A pleasant day to you, and see you in the other site.

- thori