Memphis Belle:Orphan

The Plot Bunny and the Poster Bee: Adopt a Story/Poster

Plot:

This idea is from the actual movie called Memphis Belle. Its about a airplane crew the uses the plane called Memphis Belle. The story is from WW2. 

So, each crew has to 10 missions before they are free from duty. The movie revolves aroung the crew of Memphis belle going to be the first crew to finish this because teams before them have all died in the attempt.

During the mission which is the bombing of a factory, the crew gets a engine on fire from the fighter planes that are trying to stop them. To put it out they dive and put it out at the last second. They bomb successfully but now, the crew is flying on 3engins back to Britain. During the bombing, one member gets shot and the supposed medic who was supposed to have 4 years of medic training, ends up reveling he only had 2 weeks. So itrs up to him to save the bleeding to death member.

In the end, 2 more of the engines die and they fly back to base with one engine. As they prepare to land. On of the landing wheels don't come down when they flip the switch. 2 members go and try to crank the wheel down be fore they land.

POSSIBLE ENDINGS:

1. The wheel comes down and they all live

2. The wheel comes down but the shot member dies

3. The wheel doesn't come down in time and they die

Characters:

When I was thinking this up, I was planning to use EXO-M. But I guess EXO-K would work as well. Please only choose a 6 member group for this though. (Come on use exo...)

Positions:

Pilot/leader

Co pilot

Right wing gunner

Left wing gunner

Tail gunner

Positioned (like the one who figures out where the bombs go)

Notes:

I made a poster for this so if you want it please tell me.

 

Status:Orphan