Chapter Two

The Secrets of the EXOplanet

 

CHAPTER two   “early signs”

 

"Luhan sshi! Are you in there? I've been knocking your door for more than 10 times already!"

Im Hyun Kyun, EXO-M's manager was standing in front of Luhan's room, knocking the door ever since 6.30 in the morning. He wondered why Luhan haven't opened the door yet. He have been waiting there for more than 10 minutes already yet he didn't want to silently walked into Luhan's room. He knew how Luhan would feel if he does it.

The manager can't seem to wait much more longer. He decided to open the door slowly and peeking inside to see if Luhan was still asleep or not.

"What is this? He fooled me! Where is that kid now?" the manager said as he checked the bathroom and Luhan's wardrobe.

"Eh? Where have he gone this time. This is the first time I see something like this."

Hyun Kyun stood there thinking. He looked around the room to see if there any signs of Luhan. But he can't seem to find any notes or Luhan's phone.

At one point, he felt different after taking a glance at the mirror on the makeup table. He walked to the makeup table and touched the mirror for awhile. Cold sweats were running down to his body.

"Oh no...not this time, not this year..."

The manager bit his lips, thinking of his past memories. He knew that this is going to happen to him. 25 years, tells him a lot of deepest and darkest stories.

He took out his phone and message his best friend, Lee Seunghwan who's also known as EXO-K's manager.

"Seunghwan, it's coming back again. This time, they're much more stronger. You have to be prepared."

Hyun Kyun sent the message. Then, he decided to wake up the rest of the members.

 

After the manager woke up Chen, Lay, Xiu Min and Tao, he finally arrived at Kris's room. He didn't have to knock the room since he have extra hotel key with him. He knew that Kris is someone who's lazy to wake up from sleep.

Hyun Kyun entered the room quietly. He was about to call Kris's name when he saw something shocking.

Luhan and Kris were hugging each other in sleep.

The manager couldn't help himself as he started to laugh, quietly. He was really shocked to see the two members slept together.

"How did Luhan get here? What happen to them last night?" he said to himself. He shook his head.

Just a few seconds later, Luhan started to move around. He could feel that someone is standing in front of him. Luhan slowly opened his eyes. His vision was a bit blurry at first but then, his eyes started to get sharper and giving him a clearer view.

"Oh my! Manager hyung!" Luhan immediately pushed Kris away from him and started to sit up straight.

"Mhmm...ouch..." Kris said softly, still in his dreams.

"Yah, Kris! Wake up! We're late!" Luhan shook Kris roughly. Kris felt annoyed with the disturbance, so he woke up slowly.

"Ah, what now?!" Kris said, almost shoutinng.

Luhan leaned closer to Kris's ear as he whispered, "Kris, our manager hyung is right here in front of us. You better wake up now!"

"WHAT?!! MANAGER HYUNG?!!" Kris immediately sat up on the bed as he remove his eye crusts away.

"Now, what do we have here. No wonder I suspect something between you two. You two are seriously are dating don't you?" Hyun Kyun gave them a smirk.

Kris could only look down and bit his lip. Luhan immediately got panicked and jumped off from Kris's bed.

"We're not dating! I SWEAR, WE DON'T!!" Luhan denied his manager's statement.

The manager didn't give any response to both of them. Instead, he stared at them once more and shook his head.

"You two, get ready at 8 am. You guys have around 45 minutes left. Meet me at the lobby sharp on 8 am." the manager said as he left the room.

Kris and Luhan gave out a sigh. Luhan started to wander around back and forth in front of Kris.

"How come I didn't wake up early this time! Aissh! I don't even like to see manager hyung looking at me that way." Luhan complained to himself.

"Yeah, thanks to you Luhan. I didn't do anything wrong, it's you who wanted to sleep here." Kris got off from the bed and grabbed his towel. He walked to the bathroom, but before he reached there, Luhan stopped him.

"Wu Fan, there's a reason why I wanted to sleep here. I just can't tell you." Luhan said as he gave Kris his serious look.

"I know, I know...you always said that to me. The phrase, 'I just can't tell you' is no longer functional to me. Get out of the way. I need to take my shower." Kris pushed Luhan gently and entered the bathroom, closing the door in front of Luhan's eyes.

"Okay then..." Luhan left Kris's room quickly and hurriedly goes back to his own room.

 

A few hours later, EXO-M and their manager were in a plane flying to Incheon, South Korea. As usual, there's only one activity that EXO-M would do if there are in a plane. Sleeping.

But for that day, it was different this time. All of them were awake and talked about on what happened yesterday.

"Hyung, have you seen your fan presents yesterday? I found a photo of our group EXO in one of the bags. After awhile, I saw a mysterious photo appearing on our photo for about 3 seconds. I couldn't really remember the details, but it was scary." Chen said to Xiu Min.

Chen was sitting by the window, Xiu Min sat in between Chen and Tao. At that time, Tao and Xiu Min were sharing a snack called Lays potato chips together. Xiu Min stopped chewing his snack and quickly tilted his head to see Chen.

"WHAT?! You have it too?" Xiu Min widened his eyes, looking at him with a shocked expression. Tao also listened to what Chen said and it surprised him too.

"Hyung, I also seen it as well!" Tao leaned a little bit forward so that he could see Chen on his right. "I think I kept in here"

Tao was about to reach his backpack under his seat, when both Chen and Xiu Min forbid the maknae.

"DON'T OPEN IT!" both of the yelled at the same time. Tao immediately stopped his actions and continue eating the potato chips obediently.

"Hyung, I want some of the chips too!" Chen pouted to Xiu Min.

"Sure why not? Have some, I still have two more packs." Xiu Min smiled as he hand over the snack to Chen.

"Oh wait, Xiu Min hyung...I just realised that this snack we're eating is called as Lay's." Tao smiled, as he slowly took a glance to see Lay on the other side of the plane. Lay, Kris and Luhan were all busy reading a book.

"Really?" Chen take a look again at the snack and smiled widely. "Lay hyung! You are delicious!"

Chen's voice was so loud and clear that made Lay, Kris and Luhan stopped at what they were doing. Lay then turned his head to see Chen.

"What do you mean I'm delicious? Are you crazy?" Lay asked from the other side of the plane.

"Look! It's Lay's potato chips! So yummy!" Chen said, laughing along with Xiu Min and Tao.

"YAH! Don't play around with my name. It's just potato chips! Seriously, the three of you..." Lay complained.

"Wait, potato chips?!" Luhan leaned forward to see the three of them. "OH MY GOD! I LOVE THOSE TOO! GIVE THEM TO ME!!!"

"Yah, the three of you! I didn't know you guys bought some snacks at the airport! Give us some!" Kris demanded to the three of them and giving each of them a very serious stare.

"Aigoo, I know you guys can't resist Lay's chips. Right, Lay? Haha" Xiu Min laughed along with Chen and Tao while he took his backpack on his feet. He took out another bag of Lay's potato chips and hand over to Lay.

"There you go, try some of your chips, Lay!" Xiu Min smiled, holding his laugh in front of Lay. Chen and Tao couldn't stop laughing. Lay's ears started to get red.

"You guys STOP IT! I'LL KILL THE THREE OF YOU, IF YOU SAY IT AGAIN." Lay immediately turned sulky as he pass the snack to Luhan. Luhan immediately open the bag and share them with Kris.

"Hyung, mianhae...it's really funny...I can't help it." Tao aplogised to Lay, calming himself from laughing so hard. Tao then slapped Chen's thigh, giving him a warning to stop.

"Oh my GOD! TAO!" Chen was surprised with Tao's action. "It hurts. You're strong, maknae."

"Anyway, the three of you, stop teasing each other in the plane. Lay, don't be mad at them. They can go beyond their limits too. I understand. Here, why don't you try some of these chips. It is delicious." Kris hand over the bag of chips and smiled to Lay.

Lay took only a chip from the bad and kept quiet. He continued reading his book without bothering anyone around him.

Chen felt guilty to see Lay being like that. So, he decieded to apologise.

"Lay hyung, I'm so sorry. I was just joking about it. Don't be mad..."

"Nah, it's okay. I'm cool anyway." Lay smiled a little while reading his book.

Chen could let out a sigh. Then, he remembered his first topic with Xiu Min and Tao awhile ago. He decided to ask Lay.

"Lay hyung, have you received a photo of our group in your fan presents?" Chen asked.

Lay stopped reading and turned to see Chen. He was surprised to hear the question.

"Eh? You guys know?" Lay was surprised. "Kris, they know this too!" Lay immediately patted Kris's shoulder.

"About what? Is it about the photo?" Kris asked, as he closed his book. "The three of you guys have it too?"

Tao, Chen and Xiu Min nodded. Luhan look at the three of them with curiousity.

"We even saw some haunted photo on our group's photo after awhile looking at it." Xiu Min added. "Oh, it freaks me out!"

"What the?! All of you saw it?" Luhan dropped his jaw as he stared at each one of EXO-M members.

"Why hyung? Is there anything wrong?" Tao asked. Luhan's shocked and a bit depressing tone, bothers him.

"How come you guys saw it but I didn't?! WAE?!!" Luhan complained like a crying kid.

"Have you tried looking at the photo for a long time?" Chen asked.

"I did, even I look at it for over one minute. I saw NOTHING AT ALL!"

"Yah! Would you guys keep it down a little? You guys are really noisy ever since 5 minutes ago. We are on the plane, you guys should sleep instead." their manager, who sat in front of them gave them a warning to keep quiet.

All members of EXO-M immediately shut their mouths and decided to do their own work. They don't really like to hear their manager started to reprimand them.

"Luhan, I know exactly the reason why you can't see as what they see. It's for your own good." the manager thought.

 

EXO-M finally arrived at their dorm in Seoul around 2.00 in the evening. All members of EXO-M immediately ran over to EXO-K, who sat on the living room, watching a movie.

"WE'RE HOME!!!" Chen shouted as he immediately ran to his room, bringing his bags.

"OH MY GOD! THEY'RE HERE!!!" Baekhyun jumped from his seat and ran over to Tao, bringing his popcorn bag. "I have some popcorn, for my dongsaeng!"

"Hyung, gomawo. You always have food with you, which is why I really love to stick with you." Tao immediately took a handful of popcorm from Baekhyun. He always gets excited when there is food around him.

"You should put your bags first and sit next to me, watching this great movie." Baekhyun patted Tao's back as he walked back to his place.

"Luhan hyung!!" Sehun got up from his seat and ran to Luhan. Luhan open his arms for Sehun to hug him.

"Sehun-ah, I missed you so much. How have you been dongsaeng?" Luhan asked him, pinching the maknae's cheeks.

"I've been good! Let's get some bubble tea, please?" Sehun immediately made an aegyo in front of his hyung.

"Okay, Sehun-ah. I'll place my bags first. You wait here." Luhan smiled and quickly dashed to his room, bringing his luggage and his backpack.

"Xiu Min hyung! Lay hyung! Come here and watch a movie with us!" Chanyeol invited the two members of EXO-M excitedly. D.O. was sitting next to Chanyeol on the sofa, also calling them over with his hand sign.

"Wah, it's The Rise of The Guardians movie! I love JACK FROST!" Lay started to get excited. "I need to put my bags quick!"

"Chanyeol-sshi, leave some space for both of us! Oh, get us some popcorn too!" Xiu Min rushed quickly to his room so that he can put his bags.

"Alright, I'm on it. D.O.-sshi, save some space for the three of us, please?" Chanyeol smiled and ran to the kitchen to get more popcorns.

"Arasso." D.O. said while his eyes focussed watching the movie.

"Kyungsoo hyung, Jack Frost is really handsome. So handsome and realistic..." Kai awed to see the character while eating his popcorn.

D.O. laughed for awhile. "Kai-sshi, even you have a crush on him? Aigoo..."

"Annyeong Suho-sshi!" Kris walked towards Suho and gave Suho a quick hug.

"Aigoo, finally you guys arrived here! We are in the middle of this movie here." Suho was very happy to see all twelve members of EXO gathered once again. "How have you been?"

"I'm good." Kris smiled. Then he remembered about the mysterious photo. He decided to ask Suho.

"There's something I need to discuss with you right now, Suho-sshi."

"Okay, let's talk at the kitchen. Sounds so important to me." Suho wrapped his arms around Kris as they walked together to the kitchen.

 

Both of the leaders took their seats on the dining table. Chanyeol saw the leaders and gave them his 'Happy Virus' smile.

"Don't you guys want to watch the movie? I'll bring some popcorn bags to the living room right now." Chanyeol immediately walked away from them and left the kitchen.

"We'll come later!" Suho said. He puts away the food cover on the dining table and gave Kris a large plate full with sandwiches.

"Want some?"

"Sure, thank you." Kris took one and took a bite. "Oh, this is good. Did Kyungsoo made them?"

"Yeah, he prepared them. Now what is it you want to discuss with me?"

"Is there anything strange happened to you guys in EXO-K? Maybe an incident of fan presents?"

"Fan presents?" Suho raised his eyebrow. "Incident involving fan presents...I don't think there's any."

"Weird. That means you guys and Luhan were the only who didn't see the three unknown people in the photo..." Kris said, thinking hard on whar he have been though last night.

"Wait, did you just mention the three unknown people?" Suho remembered something. "Oh, that incident! It happened last night!"

"Last night? Is it from your fan presents? The unknown people were dressed just like in our first shot of our MV, isn't it?" Kris wanted to make sure if Suho sees the same thing.

"Aniyo. It happened here..." Suho grabbed Kris's arm and walked out from the kitchen. Both of them walked into a hallway, where there are 3 doors on their left and 3 doors on their right. At the end of the hallway, there is one door which leads to the storage. The hallway is the way to EXO's rooms, with each room shared by two members. Before reaching to EXO rooms, there is one section on the left side of the hallway which showcases lots of EXO group pictures. Both of them stood in front of the pictures.

"Yesterday, we were just finished watching TV. All of us walk together to our own rooms, but before we reach our room, Kyungsoo got startled when he saw something here. We came to him and asked him what he meant. He couldn't answer anything but pointing at this photo."

 

 

"I looked at him mumbling while he pointed at our group photo. He was in panic mode, until his whole body was shaking from fear. I asked him what's wrong with the photo, and he said that he saw something creepy appeared at the photo. Just a few seconds he said that, all of us finally see what he meant. All of us saw the mysterious photo there flashed for a few times before it disappears again. All of us were shocked. Kai and Sehun immediately hugged my arms after what they saw. Baekhyun immediately jumped to Chanyeol and hugged him tightly. I stood there, being speechless." Suho explained.

Kris touched the photo and stared at the photo for awhile. But he didn't see anything there. He could only bit his lip.

"And then, what did guys do after then?" Kris asked.

"I don't want to wake up our manager though. He already fall asleep. I have decided to let all of us sleep together at the living room. I was scared to see what happened and I wanted to protect them from any danger around. So all of us quickly took our own mattresses, pillows and blankets. I gave each one of them flashlights for their own safety." Suho said seriously.

He decided to bring Kris back to the kitchen since he still hava the fear from last night. When both of them already sat at the dining table, he continued.

"I said to them that they shouldn't be worried because I'm here to protect them. All of us were hugging each other. And then, Baekhyun and Kai saw something else too. At first, Baekhyun was looking at the full moon. We didn't put down the curtains on the windows. At one moment, he got startled. He immediately told me that he saw 3 dark lines flying over the moon. All of us then observed the full moon, but we didn't see anything at all. Only Baekhyun sees it because he said that it was gone after he blinked."

"Woah...how is it possible? He's the only one who sees it?" Kris took another sandwich from the plate as he eats in.

"Apparently so. It's weird that the rest of us didn't see it. Around 15 minutes later, we could hear loud wind swooshing around outside. It was creepy until my skin hairs raised. I didn't want to open my eyes again since all of us already kept quiet and started to feel sleepy. But then, all of us were once again awaken by Kai's scream. He immediately hugged me, with his body shaking. I asked him if there's anything wrong. He told me that he saw a dark shadow slowly appearing on the mirror. He said that the shadow was like watching him for awhile before it transforms into a symbol."

"A symbol? What symbol is it?" Kris stopped eating and widened his eyes. Suho let out a sign as he took one sandwich from the plate.

"According to Kai, he said that the shadow transforms into his superpower, the teleportation symbol. He was freaked out that night. That's why right now, Kyungsoo and Kai still feared from last night. They seem to talk less today."

"Oh, it's creepy. I hope they are fine now." Kris kept quiet for awhile. "Wait a minute..."

Suho looked up to Kris. Kris analyses Suho's story with what happened last night at the hotel. He remembered seeing Lay was staring at the full moon. And, he remembered Luhan wanted to sleep with him last night.

"Is it possible that Lay and Luhan saw as what Baekhyun and Kai saw last night?"

 

 

 

 

Image

 

 author's note For this chapter, I did try my best to put in a little bit of comedy. I think my joke . This chapter is slightly much longer than the first one.  To all my subscribers, please comment on what you guys think so far. It would help me a lot. :D

» layout credit