Chapter One

The Secrets of the EXOplanet

 

CHAPTER ONE   “the late midnight”

 

In the midst of late night, a guy wearing a black jacket, jeans, black cap rushed hurriedly to room 352. He looked at his watch, it was 3.30 am. He knocked the door quickly. Seconds later, another guy came to him only wearing t-shirt and long pants stood next to him. He didn't seem to care about the other guy, so he kept on knocking the door. He stopped for awhile and try to listen if he's awake or not. Then, he heard footsteps from behind the door. The door then slowly opens and revealed a figure.

"LUHAN!!!" the guy who knocked the door shouted.

"What the?!!" the cute blonde men with his tired eyes immediately jumped from the surprise. He fall to the floor and looking at those two men standing of front of him.

"Yah, duizzhang! Why do you scream like that?" the guy who wore only t-shirt and long pants asked.

"Oh my God, you two! Kris, what now? Lay, what's up with him?" Luhan gave a cold look to them. "How could you interrupt my sleep!"

 

Kris gave his hand to Luhan. Luhan then held his hand, and Kris helped him to stand up. "There's something I need to show you. It's really freaking me out."

"Yeah, me too. Kris came into my room just now. It shocked me for some reason." Lay said as he closed the door behind them. "Come on, let's sit."

 

Luhan's room had only night lamp on, so Luhan decided to switch on more lights. The three of them sat on the floor since Luhan doesn't want anyone to sit on his bed.

"Have you checked your fan presents yet?" Kris asked.

"Nope. I was really tired and I immediately throw myself to bed. See, I didn't even change my clothes." Luhan said, showing his same clothes as he wore from the evening.

"Aish, you should have change your clothes first." Lay shook his head.

"Why do you asked about fan presents, Kris? Is there anything important?" Luhan tilted his head to see Kris. Kris sighed, as his hand started to take out a photo from his jacket.

"I don't know why I woke up at this hour. I didn't even have any bad dreams at all. I'm awake, just like that. I looked around my room and I didn't feel sleepy. So, I decided to look at my fan presents." Kris explained while covering the photo. Luhan couldn't see the photo and he was curious.

"How could you be awake like that? I thought you were the one who's really lazy to wake up from sleep. You love sleeping, and it's really weird to hear this." Luhan was astonished.

"I know, but I don't understand myself. Look at this, Luhan." Kris revealed the picture to Luhan

 

 

 

"It's our group's photo. What's wrong with that?" Luhan asked.

"I looked at this, and I was really curious why would a fan send us this photo. After awhile, I saw something else in this photo. I saw three unknown people who wore a suit like us in our music video. You remember that we wear robes and being like monks at the first start of the MV?" Kris asked Luhan.

"Oh yeah, I remember that. Are you serious? I don't see anything else in this photo besides our group's photo." Luhan stared at the photo for almost a minute. "I didn't see anything. Really."

"I saw it too, Luhan. It shocked me! I think almost got a heart attack just now. I wondered if Tao, Chen and Xiu Min have this as well." Lay said, as he stood up and walked towards the window.

"How come you didn't see anything Luhan? I saw it, Lay also saw it, how could you didn't see it?" Kris didn't understand why Luhan didn't see anything on the photo. "Oh wait, you said you haven't seen your fan presents yet, right?"

"Ah! Of course! Probably I couldn't see the mysterious photo it's because that this photo belongs to you. I shall explore the presents now."

 

Luhan rushed to his wardrobe and took out lots of plastic bags containing fan presents. He quickly exploring each bag one by one. Kris came towards Luhan and helping him to search for the photo.

At that moment, Lay was so absorbed watching the full moon and the galaxy of stars in the sky. He always loved this moment, and seeing this beautiful night always gave him inspiration to compose his own songs.

"What a very beautiful night." Lay whispered to himself, smiling. "If only EXOplanet do exist, it would be really awesome."

 

A few seconds later, while he was looking at the full moon, he saw 3 dark lines flying over the moon. The dark lines moved in a flash and after he blinked once, it was gone. Strange.

"What the heck was that?!" Lay's voice grew loud enough until Kris and Luhan hears him.

"Lay?" Luhan asked, wondering why he sounded that way.

"Is there anything wrong out there?" Kris also asked him, in a worried tone.

"Ah, maybe that's just my imagination. Haha, you always imagine a lot of things, Zhang Yixing." Lay thought to himself. He kept quiet for awhile, until Kris threw a pillow to Lay's shoulder. Lay was surprised with the throw, so he turned around and stared at Kris.

"Duizzhang! What do you think you're doing?" Lay felt annoyed with Kris's action.

"You were standing right there like a doll. Both of us called you out just now and you didn't even answer anything." Kris could only shook his head. "Now, help us out with these fan presents."

"Really? I'm sorry. But you shouldn't throw stuff on me. Be a good duizzhang please?" Lay smiled. Kris gave him a cold stare before he took one of the bags and exploring the fan presents.

 

Lay sat there and watched his hyungs exploring the presents. He smiled to himself. Kris and Luhan have so many fan presents than the rest of EXO-M. He didn't feel jealous over them, instead, he felt really grateful that he doesn't have too many bags to carry the fan presents. At least.

"I FOUND IT!" Luhan said as he hold the group's photo and stared at the photo for awhile. The room immediately turned quiet and the cold atmosphere was a little bit unusual for them.

 

One minute passed by and Luhan couldn't still see anything else on the photo. His boring look then turned into annoyed look as he decided to start complaining.

"Why couldn't I see anything that you both said just now?! You guys are making a joke on me!" Luhan sounded very upset. Kris and Lay keep on exchanging looks and wondered why.

"NO, we are really serious. How could you didn't see anything at all?" Kris still didn't believe it. He really does see the mysterious photo, but why didn't Luhan?

"You know, I rather go to sleep than being awake at this hour. You guys, be serious. Don't make fun jokes with me at this hour." Luhan arranged his presents back in the bags. He put the bags back to the wardrobe.

 

Both Kris and Lay stood up. Lay then walked towards the dirty blonde haired men and patted his back.

"I don't know Kris. It's weird though that both of us saw it. Let's ask the rest of the group tomorrow morning." Lay yawned and walked towards the room door. "I'm going back to my own room. See you guys in the morning."

 

Lay walked out of Luhan's room and closed the door behind him. Luhan sighed, he wondered why he couldn't see the mystery photo. He knew that Kris and Lay never lie to him.

"Kris, are you sure this is not a joke?" Luhan sat on his own bed. The tall leader stood in front of him and nods.

"Why didn't I see it? How could this be?"

"It still bothers me though. I'm really worried about you guys. Hearing you saying that you didn't see anything made me feel ease a little bit, but I'm still worried. I have been worrying for an hour already." the leader said. Luhan decided to give the leader a warm hug.

"You should stop worrying now, Wu Fan-sshi. Maybe it's a good thing that I didn't see it. Don't worry so much right now. You should go to sleep, get some rest for tomorrow. We are flying to Seoul, remember?" Luhan broke of the hug and gave Kris a bright and cute smile.

Kris laughed quietly. "Stop with that freaking cute smile. Okay then, I shouldn't be worrying too much then. Good night then, oh wait, it's good morning." He gave Luhan his handsome look before closing the door behind him.

"Good morning then. Haha.." Luhan smiled back, looking at Kris leaving his room. Once he left, Luhan immediately throw himself to bed and grab a pillow next to him. He hugged the pillow tightly and look at his room. Slowly, he closed his eyes.

 

At that perfect moment, he could hear the winds outside the hotel swooshing loudly. For some reason, he didn't like that sound. A few seconds later, he could feel his skin hairs raised in quick contraction. He immediately opened his eyes as he surrounded with fear. He wondered why he would feel that way. This was the first time he felt this way. His eyes then looked at the makeup table where he stared at the mirror. Something shocked him at that second. A dark mysterious shadow slowly appearing on the mirror. The shadow kept on waiting there until it began to transform into a symbol. A familiar symbol.

Telekinesis & Telepathy. Luhan's superpower symbol. The shadow is turning into Luhan's symbol.

"WHO ARE YOU?!!" Luhan immediately sat up on his bed, shouted at the dark shadow. In a blink, it was gone missing. It was not a joke at all.

 

Kris opened up his music player on his iPhone. As Kris about to rest his body on his bed, someone knocked the door.

"Hmm?" he wondered. He put on his hotel sandals and walked towards the door.

"Luhan? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you go to sleep?" Kris was surprised to see Luhan in front of him after he opened the door.

 

Luhan didn't answer Kris. Instead, he walked passed him and throw himself to the leader's bed.

"What are you doing?" Kris shut the room door and walked towards his bed.

"Please let me sleep here for awhile. And, please don't ask me why. I'll owe you this. In the future, I'll let you sleep next to me once on my bed." Luhan was serious.

 

Kris stared at the cute blonde men. He understands Luhan a lot. There must be something that Luhan hides from the him.

"You have got to be kidding me."

"I promise, duizzhang. But please, right now, I want to sleep next to you. Don't ask me why. Is it okay?" Luhan paused. "Or, maybe you don't want me on your bed, so I'll sleep on the sofa instead."

 

Luhan immediately got up from the bed. But then, Kris stopped him by holding Luhan's arm.

"It's okay then. As long as you don't kick me off from the bed though."

"Okay, I promise. I owe you so much for this. Thank you, Wu Fan-sshi!"

 

Although Kris was really curious, but he decided to keep quiet and rest himself of the bed. He turned his back to Luhan. Same goes to Luhan, as he turns his back to Kris. Both of them didn't want to see each other.

"I'm so sorry, Wu Fan...I just can't tell you..."

 

Image

 

 author's note Hey guys! So, this is the first chapter. I know, the story's rising action begins so fast. LOL! xD. Anyway, my writing and English skills are not that good, so I hope you guys can bear with it. Sorry if it's not interesting at all. =_=;

» layout credit