Chapter Three

The Secrets of the EXOplanet

 

CHAPTER three   “MISSING?”

 

"I think it's the best if we all gathered together and discuss about this. Then, we should report this to our manager. I believe this is not just my imagination or any pranks around. It was realistic."

"Good idea Kris. Let's go to the living room and get along with them." Suho said as he brought with him the plate full of sandwiches.

The leaders then arrived at the living room. All the other 10 members of EXO were glued at their seats, watching the movie with deep interest. Suho cleared his throat loudly so that he can distract them. That didn't affect them at all since they were so absorbed with the movie. Kris smirked to himself as he found the TV remote on the floor. He took the remote and paused the movie. The 10 members of EXO started complaining.

"Hey, why does the movie stops?" Chanyeol said, realising that the movie was not playing. D.O. and Baekhyun kept on exchanging looks with each other.

"Eh? What happened to the video player? Somebody, fix it! I want to watch more!" Chen said immediately. Then, he turned his head to the side and saw Kris and Suho standing there. He could see Kris was holding the TV remote.

"Yah, hyung! You're the one!" Chen grumbled while he scratch his head. The rest of the EXO members turned to see Kris and Suho and complained as well.

"Why did you stop the movie?"

"Please don't do this to us..."

"Hyung...what now?"

"Don't tell me that we have work to do..."

Suho smiled to himself and shook his head. "Aniyo. There's something really important that both of us want to discuss with you guys. We're so sorry for stopping the movie for awhile."

"I'm not sorry about it. These kids deserve it." Kris gave them an evil smirk.

"Wu Fan hyung...why are you so mean?" Sehun said in a cute way. "Are you mad with us?" he showed off his cute aegyo.

Cold sweats were brushing off Kris's skin when Sehun acted that way. He couldn't stand with the maknae's aegyo, since he's the hyung. Suho could only giggle to himself.

"Oh, stop giving me goosebumps please! You're cute, Sehun-ah..." Kris felt pressured. "I'm not mad with you guys, we just want to discuss something important, just for awhile. Then, you guys can go back watching this movie."

"Let's sit down here, forming a cirle." Suho instructed.

All EXO members obeyed the leaders as they started to sit in a circle on the carpet in front of the sofa. Kris and Suho sat with each other. Suho puts down the plate full of sandwiches in the middle of the circle.

"Here, have some sandwiches guys." he smiled. All EXO members took one sandwich and ate them well.

On Kris's right it was the line of EXO-M, starting from Luhan, Lay, Xiu Min, Chen and Tao. On Suho's right it was the line of EXO-K, starting from D.O., Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun. Suho asked Kris to start first.

"Suho and I were discussing about the recent things that happened to the whole EXO since last night. You guys do know what I'm talking about here, right?"

"Oh, last night's incident..." Chanyeol said, remembering the incident. All EXO members nodded and understood what Kris meant.

Luhan then remembered that he should explain to Kris on why he slept with him last night.

"I know what happened to you guys last night, EXO-K. Suho told me everything. And it was also similar to us in EXO-M..." Kris was about to explain more when Luhan cut off his words.

"Wu Fan-sshi..." Luhan said softly. It was loud enough for Kris to hear him. Kris turned to see Luhan.

"About last night...I think I can explain to you now. I'm so sorry that I slept with you at your room last night-"

"WHAT?!!" all the other EXO members said in shock.

"Luhan hyung...you slept together with Kris?" Chen dropped his jaw. Lay and Xiu Min blinked their eyes for a few times, imagining the situation. EXO-K were all shocked to hear what Luhan said, especially Sehun. All of them knew that Luhan doesn't share his bed with anyone, but why did Luhan slept with Kris?

"Oh my God, Wu Fan gege..." Tao said softly, looking down to the floor. Sehun could only kept quiet and hugged Tao's arms.

Kris could only slap his forehead. All of them got the idea wrongly. Even Suho didn't believe it himself, so he took a few glances of Kris and Luhan.

"You guys...seriously! You guys just don't get it! All of you are so negative minded." Kris shook his head in disbelief.

"It's not like I wanted to sleep with the leader on purpose though!" Luhan crossed his arms. "Wu Fan, after you have left my room for about 2 minutes, I actually saw something shocking."

Kris widened his eyes as he stared at Luhan much more seriously. "Something shocking? What is it?"

"I was already on my bed when I heard the sound of the winds blowing around the hotel, so strong and strange for some reason..."

The whole EXO-K was surprised to hear what Luhan said, especially Kai. He wondered if Luhan would experience what he experienced last night.

"So I did open my eyes and look around the room. The wind had stopped after I opened my eyes. It was strange, and almost all my skin hairs raised. That weird wind gave me cold chills, which I don't really like. I started to get nervous since I was alone in the room. But then, I started to stare at the makeup table mirror. That's when I saw a dark shadow appear slowly and it was waiting there for a few seconds. That shadow then transformed into my telekinesis power symbol. I didn't blink my eyes the whole time I saw that shadow. After I blinked once, it was gone."

"Luhan hyung, you saw the dark shadow? I saw it too...but it transforms into my teleportation symbol. My situation is similar with yours...only the symbol was the difference.." Kai said immediately. Luhan was surprised to hear what Kai said.

"You saw it too? You're the only who saw it among EXO-K?" Luhan asked.

"I guess I'm the only one, but now that I know that you have seen what I've seen, I do believe that it was real."

"There's something that still bothers me." Kris said as he started to stare at Lay. "Lay, when you were in Luhan's room last night, Luhan and I heard your feared voice as you were looking outside the window. What happened actually?"

"Um, I don't think that's really important though...I saw something strange flying over the moon, but I don't think any of you will believe me. To be exact, I was so absorbed looking at the full moon, I just don't know why. I felt calm for a second, but then I saw 3 dark lines flying over the moon. That freaks me out for awhile-"

"Lay hyung, did you just say that you saw 3 dark lines flying over the moon?" Baekhyun started to get curious. "I think I saw it too."

"What?" Lay turned to see Baekhyun, being speechless for a moment.

"Actually, I was also absorbed looking at the full moon. I felt so calm at that moment until I see that dark lines flying over in a flash. I was shocked by that instant and I thought that it was my imagination. I guess you and I are the only one who saw that last night." Baekhyun explained.

"That means, all this time...our story is real?" D.O. said in the midst of the intense situation.

The whole EXO members turned to see D.O., who has been keeping quiet for long.

"What do you mean exactly by the story is real?" Xiu Min asked. Everyone started to get curious.

"About our existence as EXO members. Our company introduce us as EXO and even our EXO group has a history, which is all you know that's only a fantasy. 12 members who came from EXOplanet, an unknown planet existed in the galaxy, who comes to Earth to change the world's music. Each of us given with superpowers, which we all know it's only just for entertainment business. Our music videos from What Is Love, to History and then MAMA, it tells our fans something." D.O. explained.

All of the members thought for awhile. Kris agreed to what D.O. had said. There's a mystery behind EXO.

"If our company had made us like this...I wonder why? Don't you guys ever questioning why EXO?" Kris asked all of them. They all agreed to Kris.

"From the stories just now, we all know that EXO-K and EXO-M are two sub-units of EXO. And we all know that each member of EXO-K is connected with each member in EXO-M. So far, we have seen two connected pairings incidents. Baekhyun with Lay, while Luhan with Kai."

Kris paused for awhile, thinking deeply. "I believe that our stories are not just any joke. If the two connected pairings already experienced it, that lefts another four connected pairings, which is all of us who haven't experienced what Baekhyun, Lay, Luhan and Kai experienced."

"I believe right now we have to stick together much more often. If there's any strange things occur around us, don't hesitate to share with all of us. We are ONE, right?" Suho added, giving them a smile. Kris nodded, smiling as well.

"WE ARE ONE!" all EXO members recite together.

A few seconds later, EXO-M's manager Im Hyun Kyun walked in to the living room, carrying his luggage. All EXO members turned to see the manager. The manager was looking down to the ground, bitting his lips. His expression wasn't goot at that moment. Kris stood up and walked to the manager.

"Manager hyung...what's wrong? You're not looking good right now." Kris asked with full worry.

Hyun Kyun slowly looked up to the tall leader. He let out a sigh and walked passed Kris. He put his luggage next to the sofa and sat on the sofa. He put his head on his palm, as he put on his knee, closing his eyes. All members could tell that the manager was stressed out, but they didn't understand why. Hyun Kyun felt very pressured at that moment as he maintained that position for almost a minute until he sit up straight, looking at EXO.

"I'm so sorry guys. You guys must be wondering why am I like this." Hyun Kyun let out a sigh again before continuing. They all nodded quietly.

"The five of your managers...are missing."

"WHAT?!"

Image

 

 author's note Sorry if it's short. Maybe this is getting a little bit boring, but I don't have much enthusiasm to write more today. Please comment? Thank you :D

» layout credit