Chapter Four

The Secrets of the EXOplanet

CHAPTER  four   “EXO's History [PART ONE]”

 

 

"Hyung, what do you mean the other five manager hyungs are missing?" Suho asked.

"Well, have you seen your manager, EXO-K?" Hyun Kyun asked immediately. All members of EXO-K exchanging looks with each other and they slowly shook their heads in disagreement.

"When was the last time you saw your manager?"

Suho tried to recall back the last time he saw the manager. He remembered that the manager asked him to inform the rest of EXO-K to stay at their dorm and do their practising schedules two days ago. It was on early morning when Suho just woke up from sleep and his phone was ringing.

 

"Uh...yeoboseyo?" Suho said in tired tone.

"Suho-sshi, it's me. I just want to inform you to guard EXO-K for awhile. Do NOT get out of the dorm until further notice. If you want some food from outside, ask one of our securities at the company. I already inform the securities team, so they should know about this. I'll be away for awhile and will be busy too." Lee Seung Hwan, EXO-K's manager said seriously.

"Ne, I understand. I will going to take care of them while you're busy." Suho said immediately. He didn't even thought that the manager was handling something that he hid from the rest of EXO.

"Really? You understand? You didn't even questioned why. Or, did you just wake up from sleep?"

"Yah, hyung...seriously, I'm sleepy! But, I get your point. You don't need to explain to me."

"No wonder. Okay, if that's what you said, then I'm hanging off. Take care..."

Suho immediately ended the call. He put his phone inside his drawer next to him. At that moment, Sehun woke up by Suho's recent call with the manager.

"Hyung-nim...who are you talking to?" Sehun brushed his eyes as he looked at Suho. Suho immediately got surprised with Sehun's voice.

"Sehun-ah...I was just...well, I received a call from the manager. It's not really that important though. He said he's busy and ask me to guard you guys while he's gone."

"Waeyo?"

"Well, I don't know. I didn't ask. His tone just now seems so serious and a tint of scaredness too..."

"Then, why didn't you ask him about it? Maybe it was important?"

Suho can't stand talking with Sehun any more. So, he immediately fall himself back to the bed, hugging his pillow.

"Sehun-ah...I'm sleepy. Just...I don't care. That's his problem. You should go to sleep." Suho said as he immediately shut his eyes.

Sehun could only watch the older one. He thought about it for awhile, before he decides to go back to sleep.

 

"Oh, I didn't really expect that this could happen..." Suho said quietly. It was loud enough for Hyun Kyun to hear him.

"You didn't really ask your manager on his condition?" Hyun Kyun sounded a bit upset with Suho.

Sehun watched Suho as he could only shook his head. "Hyung, I told you...anything can happen to our manager hyung..."

Suho was frustrated for a moment. But, he decided to say sorry to everyone. "Joesonghabnida..."

"If only you could have ask him on where have he been, I should have known something..." Hyun Kyun said in a worried tone.

"Hyung...the way you said that...there seems to be something here." Luhan said, as he observed his manager. Hyun Kyun immediately gave him a surprised stare.

"What do you mean by 'something', Luhan-sshi?" Xiu Min asked as he looked at Luhan kept on staring at the manager.

"It seems like there's something important there...as if it's related to us?" Luhan kept on thinking about it. His feelings was a bit different at that moment.

"OF COURSE IT'S IMPORTANT HERE!" Hyun Kyun said seriously. "Your managers are missing, and that's IMPORTANT!"

"I know that the managers are missing at this moment, but I wasn't referring to that." Luhan shook his head in disagreement. The whole EXO then focussed on him.

"Then why are you saying such stuff?" Baekhyun questioned Luhan.

"Don't you guys realised what happened to us yesterday? And now, the managers are missing. Isn't there some sort of link connection to these? I just have that feeling...I don't know if it's just my delusion or something...I don't know..."

"It's strange, of course. But what you said just now...it does make sense, right?" Kris said, believing in Luhan.

Hyun Kyun bit his lips, thinking on what should he say next. Luhan was right. He knew that Luhan would have those delusion feelings.

"Manager hyung...there's something, right?" Kris asked again, this time looking seriously at the manager.

"Should I really tell them? My other friends are not here...and I'm alone. What should I do?" Hyun Kyun thought to himself.

"HYUNG! There IS something going on at this moment, right?!" Luhan said, which made the manager got shocked by the instant. "My feelings on this...it's so strong yet it tells me some sort of meaning."

The manager sighed slowly. "Luhan-sshi...you are right. There's something important that's related to you guys, which you guys didn't know about it."

Everyone started to focus on their manager. Some of them kept exchanging looks while some of them kept on whispering to each other, asking about what the manager have said.

"EXO...it is not just any group who comes from an unknown planet beyond the universe called EXOplanet. It is not just any 12 stars who came from that unknown planet with unique superpowers. And, it is not just any group who will conquer the world's music one day..." Hyun Kyun paused for a moment.

"EXO only consists of Kim Min Seok, Lu Han, Wu Fan, Kim Joon Myeon, Zhang Yi Xing, Byun Baek Hyun, Kim Jong Dae, Park Chan Yeol, Do Kyung Soo, Huang Zi Tao, Kim Jong In and Oh Se Hun. Nobody can ever replace you guys. EXO exists because of one reason."

"You guys are the twelve selected ordinary people who have been awarded with supernatural abilities ever since you're a foetus. Or I should say...extraordinary humans."

"HUH?" the whole EXO said at the same time, with confusion.

"Do you guys know how old I am?" Hyun Kyun asked them.

"You're 25 years old. All of us should know that..." Chanyeol said, along with the other members agreeing.

"Apparently, my face looks like 25 years old. But, my real age is not."

"WHAT?!" the whole EXO got surprised again.

"What do you mean by your real age?" Chen stared at the manager. "You are looking like 25 years old of course...what do you actually mean just now?"

"Do you guys know about X-Men series?" The manager asked EXO and all of them nodding, knowing the series.

"Your managers and I are actually mutants."

"Mutants?" Tao said with a questioning tone. "What's a mutant?"

"Mutants is a spesies where it's genes are not normal like normal humans. It could either be more or less than 46 chromosomes. Simple to say, these spesies experienced a mutation with their genes." Lay said, looking at the ground. The rest of EXO members could say 'Woah'.

"Wow, Lay hyung-nim...how did you know about these things? You must be really smart back then..." Kai asked, smiling at him.

Lay chuckled a little. "Not really...I just love Maths and Science...and in the past, I used to score these subjects quite well..."

"Yes, it's true. What Lay said it's correct. Do you guys know that Lay only scored A's during his school period for Maths and Science subjects? He never reached to B or lower than that. Is it correct?" the manager asked.

Lay shyly nodded. He never told anyone about his intelligence. Luhan dropped his jaw, and looking at Lay with awe.

"Wow...I didn't really expect that one of us could be a genious freak." Chanyeol said, looking at Lay again. "Lay hyung...you are a genious!"

"Anyway...because of the mutation that your managers and I experienced, we actually still have cells of our young adult age. And, we will going to have a late aging period in our lives." Hyun Kyun continued.

"Which means, you must be older than 25 years old?" Lay said in surprise. "Wow...I never know that mutants can be this amazing. Hyung, you are a very special human..."

Hyun Kyun smiled a little. "Not really...I just wish that I could be normal like normal humans do." he paused. "So, Lay, can you guess how old I am?"

Lay observed his manager's appearance again. He thought for awhile.

"I think you could be around 37 or 38 years old." he said. Judging from your voice range and your energy, it should be around late 30's."

"How can you actually guess someone's age, Lay hyung? Are you calculating or something?" Chen asked, feel a little bit jealous with his smartness.

"This is something that's barely hard for me to explain to you, Chen-sshi." Lay said. "Tell me hyung, am I right? I'm just predicting with what I've seen."

Hyun Kyun nodded slowly. The whole EXO members was surprised with what Lay said.

"It's true. I'm actually turning 38 this year. But, my cells are still 25 years old."

"OH MY GOD..." Suho could only said in awe.

"Wow...how can you guess so accurately?" D.O. asked Lay.

"Yah, seriously...38 years old? But still, looking quite young..." Kris said, didn't really believe that the manager is actually quite older than his age.

"Oh my God, hyung...you seriously have to teach me that ability of yours. I want to learn..." Sehun asked Lay with a cute ageyo. The whole EXO couldn't resist with maknae's ageyo.

"Me too! Teach me, Lay gege..." Tao followed in with an ageyo. Lay could only smile to both of them, nodding in the end.

"I don't know how should I teach you two...it's just hard for me to explain everything..." Lay felt a bit burdened with that request. The manager knew why Lay is a genious ever since he was a kid.

"Actually, I understand why Lay couldn't simply explain his 'genious' ability with you guys. I actually understand each one of you quite well even before I meet you guys." Hyun Kyun said, getting EXO's attention towards the manager again.

"Honestly, I feel like it's deja vu when I first met you, hyung..." Tao said in the midst of mystery surrounds them.

"Deja vu? Why would you feel that way? Have you ever met with manager hyung?" Baekhyun asked in concern. "You know, Tao...I'm quite worried about you sometimes."

"Okay, most of you must be feeling quite confused and also surprised at this moment. There are a lot of things I have to tell you guys right now. But, each one of you...your abilities started to appear slowly."

"Our abilities?" Chen asked in astonishment.

"Instead of me explaining long way and each one of you guys will interrupt me again, you guys better come along with me. We're going to somewhere where you guys will understand everything..." Hyun Kyun stood up asking EXO to follow him.

 

The whole EXO was following the manager to the hallway. Passing by their rooms, they reached to the end of the hallway, which is the door to the storage room. The storage room is the only room with the only red coloured door. The rest of the rooms in the hallway have white and brown coloured doors.

"Um, why are we going to the storage room?" Xiu Min asked the manager.

"Yeah, what exactly are we doing here?" Suho asked.

"Guys, this is not just any storage room." Hyun Kyun smiled to them. "You'll see why."

Hyun Kyun took out a necklace from his jacket. The necklace has a symbol of Kris and Chanyeol's superpower symbol, but combined together.

"Woah, look at that necklace that hyung is holding! That's a familiar symbol..." Chanyeol said. "Wait a minute, why this symbol looks like my superpower symbol?"

"And also my symbol, Chanyeol-sshi." Kris said, looking at the necklace.

"Really?" D.O. widened his eyes as he looked at the necklace again.

"It really is like both of your symbols, but combined!" Baekhyun said, touching the necklace. "Ah, why is it feels like an electric shock to me?"

"What did you say? Electric shock?" Suho said in confusion.

"Nanananananana, ELECTRIC..." Chen sang a bit of f(x)'s Electric Shock. Then, Luhan joined him.

"E-E-E-Electric shock!" Luhan sang a bit. The whole EXO and the manager stared at both of them.

"What?" both of them said at the same time.

"Well, that song is addictive..." Chen said, as he hums to the tune of the song.

"I was serious..." Baekhyun said. "Hyung...what's on your necklace actually? And why is it look like Kris and Chanyeol's symbols? It's combined."

"I can explain to all of you why when we get in this stimulation room." the manager said.

"Stimulation room?!" all of them said in surprise.

 

Hyun Kyun didn't really bother with their surprise. He hold the necklace symbol and brushed against the door, forming 'EXO' word using EXO's font.

 

The brushed area then glowed with a light, making the EXO logo look brigter. Hyun Kyun then wore the necklace and smiled to himself. All EXO members were astonished by what they have seen. Tiny sparkling golden yellow dusts surrounds the door for awhile until the door knob was opened by it's magic. The dusts opened the door for them and the room was not the storage room that they used to know.

"Welcome to EXO's stimulation room, where you will see nothing but only a white empty space which fills in with lots of hidden equipments." Hyun Kyun introduced the room.

The whole EXO members then took a step inside the room. All they see is nothing except white. The room doesn't have a ceiling or even a corner. It was just an empty white room, but the aura and their senses are quite strong at the moment they stepped in. Hyun Kyun closed the door behind them, observing each one of their astonished looks.

"EXO, look at your rings now." Hyun Kyun ordered them. All of them then raised their hands to see their superpower rings.

The silver rings were glowing so brightly, until each one of the rings formed a colour. Each two members have the same glowing colour.

"Your rings are now fully activated. Each of you, please be with the one that has the same glowing ring colour as yours." Hyun Kyun gave another order to them.

All of them obeyed. EXO then formed pairs and standing in front of the manager. The pairs are: Kris & Chanyeol, Luhan & Kai, Baekhyun & Lay, D.O. & Chen and finally Sehun & Tao.

"Do you guys now believe in the existence of EXOplanet?"

 

 

Image

 

 author's note I have decided to separate this chapter into a few parts. This chapter is going to be a long one, but I hope it still interests you guys enough. Please comment? :D

» layout credit