chapter 6--

Actually It's You~!

Tomorrow morning , when you first arrive the school almost everygirl throwing glare at you while the boy keep whistling.

 

Jiae and Eunmi approach you and plasted a serious look. '' Hanna your Video has spread everywhere''.

 

''What do you mean?''. Hanna confuse. Jiae shove her phone to Hanna and look away.

 

Hanna take the phone and gasped after she saw the video. ''Omo..It must be that jerk''.

 

 

Hanna run to Ljoe class and barge in. '' Yah what the heck is this?!!''. Hanna spit.

 

''It's video. why?''. Ljoe blink innocence.

 

Hanna punch his face right away. All the student look at her in amuse and some in shock.

 

Ljoe wipe the blood at his lip and smirk. ''You will reserved it someday''

 

 

Hanna snort and walk to her classroom. Suddently, there was a teacher clling her. She walk to the teacher.

 

''Hanna I have see the Video''. Hanna gulp and look down.

 

''Teacher I'm sorry..I-Imean-''. Hanna stutter. The teacher chuckle and handed her a piece of paper.

 

You dance so well. Can you please enter this group. The teacher plead.

 

 

Hanna look at the paper and nodded. ''Arasso''.

 

The teacher smiled and pat Hanna back. ''Call me Mr Junsu''.

 

 

After the school ended. Hanna rush to the Dancing room to met Mr Junsu.

 

 

After she arrive there, she saw 4 girl.

 

 

''Unnie? What you doing here?''. Hanna look at them.

 

''Molla, Mr JUnsu ask we to come here. You?''. Jiae reply.

 

 

''Same.''. The door open and revealing Mr Junsu.

 

 

 

 

''Did you guys wonder. Why you are here?''. They nodded in chorus.

 

 

''Well. Chorong,Eunji,Hanna,Jiae,Eunmi. You are selected to be our school dancer''.

 

All of them look excited and squeeling leaving Hanna confuse. Mr Junsu explain all and finally Hanna understand.

 

We have only a weeks to practice this dance. Mr Junsu show them the dance video.

 

''For your information..You will only performs this infront of boys''.

 

 

A week later.

 

Hanna already become close with all of them. Today is the day they will perform. The girl student absent today,leaving them with the boys student only.

 

Mr Junsu gave them courage and the music start to play.

 

Jiae- Main dancer 

 

Hanna- Center (lead dancer ) 

 

Eunji-  vocalist

 

Eunmi -main vocal

 

Chorong- lead dancer

 

 

 

 

 

 

Korean Dance Team Performing At All Boy School

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=GSJ0DQ2NFI8