Chapter 3 --

Actually It's You~!
She pull the chair and sit quietly beside L.joe.


Ljoe feel someone beside her and smirk. 'Are we fate together?'.


'Nahh.I don't think so'. Hanna make disgust face. Ljoe chuckle and messed her hair. 


'Yahh!'. Hanna hit his hand away and fix her hair back. She glared him and focused to the teacher.




'Please open  the book blablablablablablablabla. Hanna Kim! stand up!'


 
Hanna rub her eyes and saw everyone in her class watching her. Ljoe poked her and mention her to stand up.

'Neh saeng?'

The teacher shook her head and said firmly.

'Dettention on the first day'

Ljoe laugh at her and whisper 'Amazing. I will be with you there okay?'
 
Hana look at her weirdly and take the dettention slip from the teacher.
 
 
Ljoe put his leg on the table and scream. 'I need you baby baby baby!! '
 
The teacher look at him and shook her head 'Comes and take your slip'
 
Ljoe smirked . 'Arasso'
 
 
 
'Ringgggggggggg Ringgggggggg'




 
 
All the student bursted out from the class since it's already lunch but Hanna still wait in the class fro Jiae and Eunmi Unnie.
 
Ljoe passed her class and wink at her. Hanna blush and look away. *weird
 
 
 
'Hanna OMG I'm sorry the stupid teacher released us late Mianhaeee'. Eunmi and Jiae approach her and give a bear hug.
 
'It's okay unnie. let's go I'm starving'. They linked their hand together and go to cafeteria.
 
 
Hanna spotted Ljoe with his friend. They are filled by girls. After they take their food Hanna ask them.
 
'Can you tell me about Ljoe and his friend?'
 
'Ahh you mean Teentop?'. Eunmi said with her full mouth. Hanna giggle of this sight.
 
'Yeah'.
 
 
 
'They are second kingka last year because OUR boyfriend group is the one but since they already graduate so Teentop take their place.'. Jiae give her explanation.

'Who's your boyfriends group?'
 
 
They glance each other and squeel EXO
 
 
--
 
 
 
Sorry for the short chapter hope you enjoy this story so far. Annyeonggg :*