Chapter 1---

Actually It's You~!

 




Annyeong~! I'm sorry for late update. I doesn't have any idea yet. So if this story is bad.. Mianhaee x(. So enjoy the story.. Byeeee *wave




http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1ukrD44IJ0g







                       







‘Today is the day’. She sigh and pull her bag while glance her full of memories house  for the last time..

‘Yah, Just go don’t act overdoes will you. Shooo shooo ‘ Her step sister said then closed the door infront her face.

‘Ehemm. Miss can I take your bag?’. The driver ask. She just nodded and sit in the car painly  *I guess they are celebrate because I gonna move.

After she arrived to the Airport. She bid goodbye to the driver and pull her bag to  the waiting chair.  She decide to call her friend Ailee before she leave Canada.

01xxxx-xxxxx. Call.


‘Hello girls, Whatssup do you already arrive there? I already miss you’. She rolled her eyes while chuckle.

‘ Hey, do you think I’m ridding a jet or what. Of course no.’

 

‘Well it’s possible since you are rich though’

‘ Yeah yeah yeah. I call you when I arrive there okay?Byee’

‘Byee. Forgot.. I miss you Hannnnnnnnaaaa!’ .  Ailee scream in the phone. She shook her head and patiently wait for the plane.


Call for Seoul,Korea  passanger. Last call for Seoul , Korea pasanger.


Hana stand up and pull her bag to the board, *Bye Canada.

 

 

♦♦



Hyungg. I want to see your girlfriend . Ricky beg toLjoe.

‘ricky It will not be romantic and sucessfull if you follow us ’. Ljoe pat his shoulder.

Ricky raised his hand in defeate. ‘arasso’. Ljoe smiled and take his bike  key. He bid goodbye to teentop and ride his bike to Incheon Airport.

After he arrive to the Airport, He park his bike at the parking and walk into the airport. While he was walking some girls squeal and winking to him, He smirked and wink back at the girls.

Suddently..  BUMMPPPP!!!

A cute little girl bump to his chest. ‘Oww,it’s hurts.’

He held his hand to the girls. But the girl just ignore his hand and dusted her cloth while glaring at him.

The girl collect her thing that fall and walk passing Ljoe. She don’t realize that her diary still on the floor.

Ljoe look at her amusedly. No one ever ditch him. He saw the diary and pick it. He tossed the diary and smirked. ‘Interesting’.



♦♦


Your Pov.

After landed to korea. I look around in jaw. It’s have been long since I came here. I smiled and decide to use a cab then asking my father to pick up. Because I already know that my father will use the driver and not to pick me by himself. 

Well you must be confuse right? Okay. Hana mother and her father divorce a years ago. Her mother remarried with some rich  Buisness man. His father rich too. Her mother live  at  Canada while her father decide to live at Korea, She had a hard time living with her mother so she decide to moveout to korea. hana have been to korea eight years ago.  So are you clear?? :D




But before that. I want to look around in this airport first, While I was walking . My shoelace open. I bent a little and tied it . Suddently. A boy bump to me ‘Oww,it’s hurts.’.

The boy look at me and give his hand but I ended to glaring him, dusted my cloth and collect mything.

 

I decide to rush first because I’m really tired right now. I try finding a cab. After I found it. I rested my head to the window and staring at the view. *It’s change already.



♦♦



‘Changjo..why do Ljoe hyung smiling like idiot after he arrive and where his girlfriend?’ Ricky whisper to Changjo as they spy Ljoe from behind the big chair.

Ricky nudge Changjo wrist and signal him to go asking, Changjo shook his head in disprove.

‘I know you there. Just come here. I don’t bite,’.

‘Gulppp’.  Changjo and Ricky walk to Ljoe slowly. ‘Hyung where your girlfriend?’. Changjo ask.

Ljoe smirked and start to tell the story,




--------------------------------------------


Flashback.

‘Oppa~! I miss you ‘ .  His girlfriend hug him and grin happily but he doesn’t show any reaction.

‘wae..are you sick oppa’. His girlfriend put her palm to Ljoe forehead.

Ljoe push her palm and sigh. ‘Let’s ended this relationship’


The End.



-----------------------


Ricky and Changjo stare at Ljoe in wide eyes. ‘Again? Seriously Hyung you must stop this. I think she is the fouth for this week.’. Ricky advise.

 

Ljoe smirked and stand up while patting Ricky shoulder and walking past throught them to his room.


‘Tomorrow is school. And I hate school’.





 

♦♦



The cab stop on a big beautiful mansion. Hana paid the cab and pull her bag to the door. There was a Camera and speaker. She push the button and speak at the speaker ‘ I am Hanna Kim. Please open the door’.

The door automaticly open, and she saw about 40-age ahjumma maybe a maid welcoming her.

‘Welcome miss. Let me take your bag,’ She take her bag and lead her to her room. It’s much bigger that her old room at Canada,

‘Excuse me where Appa?’. The maid smiled and answer it. ‘Company’.

Hana nodded her head and look around her. It’s already clean and also neat.



 


She turned around and see the maid was putting her cloth to the closets.  ‘What’s your name?’. Hana ask while sit at her smooth bed.

‘Just call me Ahjumma and your uniform school with other thing already being arranged by your father.’ The maid excuse herself.


Hana look at closets and found two pieces of uniform. She smiled and decide to sleep since it already night.







Sorry for the short-short update. Do you want any teentop picture ???