Chapter 2 --

Actually It's You~!

Annyeong~ Sorry for the late update :). Enjoy the story and thank you for suscribing this story. I love yaaa.






Kringgggggggggg. 

'what-thte -heklt is thatt'. Hana mumbles and look around with her sleepy eyes and spot the clock. She hit the clock with her leg and decide to take a bath.

She yawn and took her towel then bath. She scrub her body and shampoo her hair with Vanilla scent. 

She  wipe her body with using her towel and change to the uniform. She also use Cherry perfume before she get down.


She open a box infront the door and smiled sweetly .

It's a frame picture of her family before they break. She took her backpack and dashed to downstair




 

She saw someone familiar at the hall table. 'Appa. I miss youuuuuuu'. She run to her appa and give him a bear hug.

'Aigoo my daughter..'. He pat her head and gesture her to have a sit.

' Appa. What time I must go to school?'. 

''5 minutes from now you are late'. Hanna shocked and bid goodbye to her father and go to school.

The driver drive to a big private hidden school. Hana look at it in jaw. 'Wow it's beautiful'.

Hanna thanks to the driver and walked to the the school hall. At first it was very quiet but suddently a group of girls and boy dashed to her direction. All the people bumpe her until she fall. 

 

She stand up and follow the group. She saw  6 handsome boy walking. 'Ahh, just a group of monkey bunch'

Ljoe stop and look at her. He walk to  her with his hand on his pocket. Other people will just die to see that but Hanna look in disgust *Must be kingka

He stop infront Hanna and smirk 'we met again, and we are not monkey'.

Hanna blush because she thought he doesn't hear what she said before. 'Yeah,yeah. Again'

' Do you want me to tour you around school?'

 

'Nope.'


Teentop look at her in amused. Other people murmured.


'Why oppa talk to that new girls?'


'That '



'She's  beautiful'



'Woahhh. she ditch the kingka'


 

Hanna walk past him and go to the office to take her schedule. She ask any people to go to office. Two cute girl approach her and introduce her name.

'Annyeong I'm Jiae, I hope we can be friend'

'Annyeong I'm Eunmi , You are cuteee '

'I will show you the office. Let's go'. They linked their hand to Hanna and walked to the office. *New friend

Hanna smiled and thanks to them after she take her schedule.

' We will come to your class after the class. wait us!', Jiae shout.

' I will!!'. Hanna shout back. She walk to her class and knock the door.

 

'Are you the new student from Canada?'. The teacher ask. 

Hanna nodded and introduce herself. 'Annyeong I'm Kim Han Na , but you can call me as Hanna. Please tak care of me'.

Most of the girl glared her while the boy whistling and winking to her.

'Please sit at the back beside L.joe.'

Hanna frown but still walk to the sit. *why I always meet him and his name is Ljoe. what a weird name.














Sorry for the short update.. Please suscribe me and leave a comment :D. Byeeeeee xD