School Festival

Epic Dare

 

-Yoseob Pov- 

 

I sat on my couch trying to remember why I took a shower early, then my phone rang "hello?" I answered "YAH YOSEOB WHERE R YOU??" Kiki yelled "Dude! No need to yell, I'm at home" I replied "I thought u were coming to the festival with junnie?" He asked 'HOLY ! That's what I forgot' "OMG! Tnx for reminding me kiki bye~" I hang up before he can respond, then I fixed my hair up, put on my shoes and dashed out my house.

 

As I walked up to the cemetery I saw Junnie waiting outside his house then I came up to him and said 'hi' "Wahhh!! Seobie I thought u ditched me!" He pouted like a kid "ewww junnie don't pout! It doesn't suit you!" I said with a ">.<" Face making him chuckle "meh fine~" he said then we started walking to Seoul High.

 

As we got there the smell of food immediately hit my nose and my tummy started dancing warrior "JUNNIEEEEE~ FOOOOOOD" I whined pointing at the food "Aniya seob~ games first since yu made me wait for an hour!" He said pulling me to some ball toss stand, he gave the man a dollar and he received 3 balls, then something caught my eye "WAHHH~ JUNNIE WIN ME DOES TWO PIKACHUS!!!" I yelled while tugging on his sleeve "but seob those are for couples" he said blushing a little "so?? U can have one n I can have one plzzzzzzzz~" I begged doing aegyo "aigoo fine~" he sighed in defeat cuz I'm bawz like dat kekeke. 

 

-Junhyung Pov-

 

As I threw the first ball it hit the bottle in the middle but none of them fell 'wtf?' "Hey seob u saw dat right?" I whispered in his ear "yea jun I think the guy did something to those bottles" he replied 'hmmm bastard probably glued the bottles together' I threw the 2nd ball as hard as I can then the 3 bottles on the bottom shattered to pieces n the looked at me surprised "u did glue them" I said with a smirk then I threw the last ball and it shattered the remaining bottle on top "I want the pikachus plz" I said pointing at the two stuffed toys and when he gave it to us yoseob immediately grabbed the other one "WAHHHH TNX JUNNIE~" he yelled happily hugging the pikachu, then I grabbed it from him "you need to do me a favor before I give this to you" I told him "anything plz just gimmie the pikachu!!!!" He yelled desperately "anything huh?" I said smirking then he gulped "Be..........My.....BOYFRIEND" I said then he looked at me shocked "b-but......pikachu...AJGDFJ...FINE" he answered and I gave him the pikachu "Yay tnx junnie~" he said kissing my cheek and it was my turn to look shocked "what? Ur boyfriend can't kiss u?" He said pouting "a-ani I was just surprised" I said "oh okay then!" He said grabbing my hand and dragged me somewhere.

 

"Yoseob I really like- no I mean love you, you know that right?" I told Yoseob as we kept walking around "r-really?" He asked blushing "yep" I replied proudly "well that's great then! Cuz I think I'm in love with you too junnie" he said hiding his face in his pikachu "jinja????" I asked happily "yep....cuz I can't stop thinking about you and I'm really happy when I'm around you and- ughhh I'm so embarrassed" he said blushing mad red "hahaha that's okay yeobo as long as you feel the same way~" I said kissing him on the lips "wahhh junnie that was my first kiss" he said blushing even more ":P now let's get some food!" I replied, then he immediately nodded in agreement, someone is hungry~.

 

-Yoseob Pov-

 

"HYUNG!! LOOK SUSHI!!" He said pointing at the sushi bar "well come on what are you waiting for?" He said dragging me there with his arm around my waist, as we went inside we saw Daehyun eating like a fat with Youngjae starring at him and besides them was 'Banglo' feeding each other "aigoo~ my dongsaeng has a boyfriend now" I said wiping of imaginary tears from my eyes "Yah~ HYUNG~ ><" he said blushing "kekeke don't be embarrassed" I said pinching his cheeks "hyung yu need a boyfriend" Dongwoon said popping out of no where with Kikwang beside him "Why shud I get a boyfriend when I have one right here?" I said holding Junnie's hand "OMG YU GUYS ARE OFFICIAL NOW???" Hyunseung said out of the blue "where do yu guys come from???" I yelled confused "ohh we where over there" he said pointing at a table where Doojun, Himchan and Jongup were sitting "Aigoo my son Is all grown up now" Hyunseung said hugging me "umma~" I said whining "AND YU BETTER NOT HURT MY BABY" Hyunseung yelled at Junhyung as if I was his actual child "Don't worry I wont~" he said pulling me closer to him "oh btw congrats~" Yongguk said "tnx! U better take care of Zelo or else!" I replied back "pfft as if I wud hurt him" he said. 

 

After we ate we decided to go to the fortune telling booth nearby "Welcome~ I have been expecting you~" the woman said as we entered the booth "come, sit here" she said pointing at the two seats in front of her "gimmie both of ur palms, so I can read ur fortune" she said slowly grabbing our hands "oh my! You two will have a long lasting relationship" she said making me smile "but......there will be a lot of misfortune a long the way, one of you will get hurt...." She said looking at me making me feel nervous "......but don't worry it will not break you two apart" she said making me feel a little relieved. 

 

-Junhyung POV- 

 

She said someone between us is gonna get hurt! What if Yoseob's dream is real?? I would never hurt him! "Now with you there is something of about ur chakra" the woman said letting go of Yoseob's palm while looking straight at me "w-what do u mean?" I asked nervously what if she finds out??? I thought panicking "hmmmm.......ur not human" she whispered mine and Yoseob's eyes went wide "u-uh thanks for telling our fortunes but we have to go now" Yoseob quickly said grabbing my hand "well good luck u two~" the lady said with a smirk.

 

"Damn it! She found out" I said pulling on my hair "its okay junnie I don't think she would tell..." Yoseob told me trying to calm me down "I Just hope she doesn't..." I said mostly to my self. As the day went by me n seob tried to forget everything about the fortune telling booth and focused on having a lot of fun, as we continued walking we passed by this huge stage with ppl competing in it and apparently there was a special prize for the winner "hey seobie wanna join? There is space for two more~" I asked Yoseob "hmmm okay!" He replied happily, we signed up for the contest and received a number which watched all the others while we decided which song to perform "uhhh you know I remember?" He asked me "n-not really" I replied "uh thanks to?" He tried asking again "Yea I know that one!" I said smiling at him "okay good! You do the rap part while I do the singing part kay?" He said smiling brightly "neh~" I replied ruffling his hair "Yah!! My hair!" He whined fixing his hair 'aigoo adorable!'

 

-Zelo Pov- 

 

"Hyung!! Let's watch the contestants over there!!" I said to Yongguk while pointing at the huge stage not so far from us "sure zelo why not?" He said with his gummy smile that I love so much, as the called the last two contestants I saw my hyung with his boyfriend Junhyung preparing to perform "hyung!! Its Yoseob hyung!!" I yelled to Yongguk pointing at the Junseob couple "oh yea~ let's support them!" He said chuckling "here are the last contestants Yang Yoseob n Yong Junhyung they are going to perform the song "Thanks to"" the Mc said introducing them, 'thanks to?' Yoseob hyung loves that song kekeke. As they started singing me n Yongguk were captivated my Yoseob Hyung's singing 'wow he had gotten better' I thought, I was also amazed by Junhyung rapping never knew he can rap well, but then I saw Yoseob trip a little and he looked embarrassed no one seemed to noticed, he looked like he was planning to stop 'no hyung don't stop' then an idea hit me, I started chanting Yoseob n Junhyung's name to encouraged them more then Yongguk and the rest joined me, I looked at hyung who continued singing while smiling at me. 

 

-Yoseob Pov-

 

'Oh no! I tripped did anyone see??' I thought panicking, I felt my cheeks burning. I was about to run of stage due to embarrassment but then I heard a yell "WOOHOO GO YOSEOB, GO JUNHYUNG YU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT!" I heard a familiar voice yell 'its zelo' when my part came I started singing then zelo and the rest started chanting our names encouraging us even more, I was glad my dongsaeng was there. When the last part came me and Junhyung bowed while holding hands then we walked of stage.

 

"Yoseob you have a great voice!" Juhyung said when we sat down "tnx hyung! You rap very well too~" I said smiling cheekily, but then the Mc caught our attention when she started announcing the winners "Third place goes to Dongwoon n Hyunseung who performed "trouble maker"" "what they were here too??" Junhyung said looking at me surprised "I didn't know they were here either" I said chuckling "second place goes to Kikwang who performed "dancing shoes" "what kiki was here too??" I asked where do they come from?! I said as I watched kikwang claim his prize "and first place goes too...." I crossed my fingers hoping it was us "Junhyung n Yoseob who performed 'thanks to'!!!!" The Mc said making everyone go wild, me and Junhyung ran up the stage claiming our ONE MILLION DOLLARS "Omg! I don't know what to say" I said happily "we would like to thank you for choosing us as the winners, we really had a great time here thanks again" Junhyung finished off as we both bowed and left the stage.

 

"Wahhhh Hyung!! U did great!!" Zelo said tackling me with a hug "hahaha~ tnx Zelo we wouldn't have done any better if it wasn't for ur support" I said ruffling his ramen hair "kekeke np hyung" he replied "Aigoo! My baby one first place!!" Hyunseung said with Dongwoon, Kikwang and Doojun beside him "OMG Dongwoon ur wearing a dress!!" I said pointing at him making everyone burst in to laughter "it was for the performance!" He replied pouting, then Himchan, Jongup, Youngjae and Daehyun appeared "Congrats guys! U did great out there, the perfect duet kekeke" Himchan said congratulating us "Yea whuf fhwe swaid (yea what he said)" Daehyun said munching on popcorn "don't talk with ur mouth full pabo!" Youngjae said smacking his head then Daehyun glared at him and Youngjae hid behind Jongup making everyone chuckle.

 

"That was fun!" I said to Junhyung "yea it was~" he said holding my hand tight "HYUNG LOOK COTTON CANDY AND OVER THERE, THERE IS CARAMEL APPLE, AND RICE CAKE AND AND" I yelled pointing everywhere "Aigoo u hungry again?" Junhyung asked chuckling "yes.." I said quietly as my stomach grumbled "let's go buy food then" he said pulling me to the cotton candy stand, as we passed by a stand with food I would always persuade to Junhyung to buy me the food there till my tummy was full "aish! Yoseob u nearly finished all the money!" Junhyung whined "Bwo?? Jinja???" I asked surprised "nope just joking~" he said kissing my cheek "don't joke around like that hyung~!" I whined like a baby "okay okay" Junhyung said chuckling.

 

 

well here is my update guys~ srry for taking too long >< hope yu like it tho~^^

why are you guys silent readers now?? it makes me feel like no one is reading this TT^TT

i would also like to thank these subscribers~

Joker060697

Yonaka

sally_lim

pnpt126

 

PLZ COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~ :DD COMMENTS N SUBSCRIBERS ENCOURAGES ME TO WRITE MORE~^^

 

Also im so hyped about BAPs teaser, CANT WAIT FOR THE MV!!! ><

tumblr_mhwi0sNscg1rqiuouo1_500.gif

 

AND A JUNSEOB PIC FOR YU~ <3<3

tumblr_mhq09tS2Z91rqvrhxo4_250.png

 

SEE YA GUYS~~^^