Red Moon

Epic Dare

 

-Yoseob POV-

 

 

“JUNNIEEEEEEEEEEEE~ Where Are we going??” I asked Junhyung as he dragged me somewhere with a blind fold covering my eyes “Shhhh Seob we are almost there” he said as he continued dragging me along “b-but im curious I wanna-“ I was interrupted by Junhyung finally taking off my blind fold “OMG!! I-ITS BEAUTIFUL!!” I gasped covering my mouth “You liked it?? I worked hard on it yeobo~” he said kissing me on the cheek “How did you do this??” I asked looking at the different flowers that spelled out “Junseob is love” “Well apparently we have a fan club that helped me plant these flowers” he said chuckling “fan club??” I asked confused “yep~ a Junseob fan club” he said hugging me “that is so cool!” I yelled jumping up and down “HYUNG LETS TAKE A PIC NEXT TO UR BEAUTIFUL CREATION” I yelled taking out my phone.

 

 

After I took the pic me n Junnie headed to the library to meet up with out friends “Hey over here!!” I heard Kikwang yell while waving his hand “KIKI LOOK!” I yelled while showing him the pic earlier “Wahh sooo cute~” he said fanboying with the rest of the group “Wow never knew Junhyung was this sweet” Doojun said “You shud be more like him” Hyunseung umma said making everyone laugh “So why are we here? Don’t tell me ur giving me another dare” I said a bit nervous “No silly~ we found out something about you Junhyung” Hyunseung said “What is it?” he asked “We will show you” Doojun said with a serious tone causing everyone to be silent, little did we know a person was following us.

 

 

-Junhyung POV-

 

 

-Sigh- I don’t have a good feeling about this. As we all went in with sat on the table with Doojun holding a book called “Seoul Legends” “This book again??” Yoseob said to Doojun “Yes Seob there is something here about Junhyung that you shud now” he said with a serious face “Does the Red Moon sound familiar to you Jun?” he asked looking straight at me “Yes, why?” I asked “You know it’s gonna happen today right?” he asked leaving me speechless “t-today?? H-how do you know?” I asked “it’s all over the news and according to this book the Red Moon has something to do with Vampires, in which u r one” he said to me “What’s going on here?” Yoseob asked “You can’t be with Junhyung Yoseob it’s too dangerous for you!” Doojun said shocking everyone “B-but hyung” Yoseob said starting to tear up “Seob it’s gonna be okay” I said wiping away his tears “No its not! I cant live without you!” he said with tears dripping down his cheeks “I can’t live without you either..” I said hugging him “Hyung why can’t they be together?” Dongwoon asked “Because during a Red  Moon a vampire becomes really powerful and can hurt the people around them without them being able to control themselves, im afraid Yoseob wud get hurt” Doojun said sternly “No way ur lying! Junhyung can never hurt Yoseob!” Gikwang said “They Don’t need to separate” he continued “No Doojun is right I have to be away from Yoseob at least during the Red Moon” I said “T-the Red Moon only last a d-day right??” Yoseob asked still trying to hold in more tears “true..” I answered “Then we don’t need to separate I can just avoid u for a day!” Yoseob concluded “yea hyung I don’t need to separate from Yoseob” I told Doojun “Fine just for a day but make sure nothing bad happens to him” Doojun replied “I Promise” I said smiling at Yoseob and he smiled back, we were about to kiss but then Doojun interrupted me “Did u call me hyung???” he asked “yes. Why?” I asked confused “How old are you?” he asked “uhhh…that’s….Classified” I said smirking “but! U might be older” he argued “well I look younger than u~” I said “yea he does” Hyunseung said “Unfair!” Doojun said pouting making everyone laugh due to his ugly pouting.

 

 

After all the commotion we decided for Yoseob to stay at Yongguk’s house with the rest of the group since its safer and farther from the cemetery “Hyung can u help me get my stuff at home?” Yoseob asked me “sure Seob” I said while holding his hand. After we got his stuff he called Zelo so they can both go to Yongguk’s house together “Hyung stay out of trouble okay?” Yoseob said kissing me on the lips “Nae I will, you be careful too….if for some reason I find you during the Red Moon wear this necklace immediately it will protect you, okay?” I said handing him the necklace “Okay thanks hyung” Yoseob said smiling then he headed to Yongguk’s House with Zelo.

 

 

On my way back to my house I felt someone following me I tried to ignore the person but she called out my name “YAH! JUNHYUNG I KNOW UR SECRET!” the girl yelled out “First of all who are you? And Second of all what the hell yu talking about?” I asked confused “I am Goo Hara n I am a Vampire hunter I know who you really are Prince Junhyung” She said smirking, My eyes went wide then I literally teleported to me house “WTF?? I have to deal with another hunter??? How does she know I am a price?? What is going on here???” I asked to no one in particular, there is one thing that I know for sure if that hunter doesn’t wanna die she better stay away from me during the Red Moon later on.

 

 

-Yoseob POV-

 

 

As I explained to Zelo everything about Junhyung we finally arrived at Yongguk’s house “So you were serious about meeting a vampire” he said quietly “y-yea u don’t mind tho right?” I asked a little nervous about his reply “ARE YOU CRAZY????” here it comes “ITS FREAKING AWESOME THAT UR DATING A VAMPIRE THAT IS LIKE ASDFGHJHGFDFGHJHGFD” Zelo said going crazy “Wahhh dongsaeng calm down! People can hear yu!” I said trying to “shush” him “woops srry hyung~” he said blushing with embarrassment “pabo…”

 

 

As I rang the doorbell Yongguk answered the door “YAY ZELO!! AND SHORTIE HYUNG~” Yongguk said hugging both of us to death “c-cant breath” we both managed to say “Woops srry! HEY GUYS THE KING N PRICE OF AEGYO HAS ARRIVED!” Yongguk yelled to the rest of the group “Welcome ur Majesties” Jongup n Kikwang said bowing at us “Yah! Knock it off you pabos” Hyungseung said smacking both of their heads “HA u too are the King and Prince of Pabos~” Himchan exclaimed making everyone laugh their asses off “Okay Himchan n Hyunseung u guys cook while we play VIDEO GAMES~” Yongguk said out loud “Why do we cook??” Himchan pouted “U guys are the mothers of the groups duh!” Yongguk said “b-but” Himchan argued “Don’t throw ur buts at me, my house my rules” Yongguk said crossing his arms “Hmp! Not even a thank you!” Himchan  said as he mumbled something about fish lips “WHAT DID U SAY?” Yongguk exclaimed “n-nothing!” Himchan said pulling Hyunseung with him to the kitchen “THANKS UMMAS!” everyone yelled before started playing video games.

 

 

In the middle of the game I got a call for Junhyung “Hello?” I asked “What? Really?? I never knew that! Hyung what if she hurts you!!” I yelled through the phone “o-okay…just be careful!” I said as he hung up “What happened?” Daehyun asked “Apparently Goo Hara is a Vampire hunter and she confronted Junhyung earlier” I said making everyone gasp “I knew it their was something off about her” Doojun said “That better not hurt Junhyung!!” I yelled making everyone stare at me with disbelief “YOSEOB Language!” Hyunseung yelled from the kitchen “Woops srry~” I said scratching my head “Hyung im sure he will be fine, Vampires are way stronger than hunters~” Zelo said trying to cheer me up “nae ur right~” I said then we continued playing our video games.

 

 

After we had our lovely dinner we all decided to head to bed and damn does Yongguk have a huge house he has like 20 guest rooms!! As I walked in to my room I looked out my window and I saw the moon “wahhh daebak it’s so red and pretty~” I said taking a pic of it “sadly it causes trouble!” I said pouting to my self.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_R2J5AkTT-hxt4XvemSy(A/N imagine he saw this~^^)

I put my phone under my pillow and was about to sleep when it suddenly rang “Hello?” I asked through the phone not bothering to check who the caller is “Hello seob…” Junhyung said with a husky voice reminding me of my dream “J-junhyung are you okay?” I asked then I heard a girl scream through the phone “SHUT UP!” I heard Junhyung yell then there was silence “You better watch out seob~ im out to get you” as he said does words my eyes went wide then I dropped my phone running out of my room.

 

 

What is Junhyung gonna do know?? :O

Btw srry for the late update guys~ imma update as fast as i can neh??^^

I would like to thank these wonderful subscribers 

mekpopgurl

Aliirt

COMMENT N SUBSCRIBE IF YU DONT WANT JUNHYUNG (THE VAMPIRE) TO COME AFTER YU MUAHAHAHA, BUT SERIOUSLY COMMENT N SUBSCRIBE PLZ?? FOR YOSEOBIE~?

tumblr_lemtffqJqe1qbm6llo1_250.jpg

SEE YA~^^