Don't Leave Me (final)

Epic Dare

 

-Yoseob POV-

 

 

I woke up in a white room 'where am I??' I saw a tube in my wrist connecting to an IV and a heart monitor plus and oxygen mask on my face....'I'm at a hospital' I started panicking d-did Junhyung leave me?? As I thought about it I started crying, then some one walked in so I immediately wiped away my tears "Sweetie ur awake?" I heard Hyunseung say "n-nae umma" I said trying to smile "Junhyung said he is going to leave soon.....no need for the fake smile seob" Hyunseung said while rubbing my back as I started crying for umpteen time "H-Hyunseung! He said he l-loved me!! Why wud he leave me??" I said crying on his chest "Well Junhyung cares for you he doesn't want to hurt you seob...." He replied trying to cheer me up "then why am I hurting?? This is unfair!!" I yelled, and then Doojun came in "It’s not worth crying over a monster that bit ur neck! Get over it!" After he said I felt like punching the out of him "Yoon Doojun why wud you say that???" Hyunseung asked clearly angry "I'm just saying! Junhyung does not deserve Yoseob! He PROMISED not to hurt him, but he did he's just a monster thirsty for blood! He has no heart!!" He replied to Hyunseung "SHUT THE UP! U ARE WRONG ABOUT HIM! YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT JUNHYUNG!!" I yelled ripping off all the stuff attached to my body, and then I went up to Doojun and punched him square in the face "DONT U EVER SAY THOSE THINGS EVER AGAIN!" With that I took my shoes and ran out of the Hospital, on the way out the banglo couple tried stopping me but one thing was in my mind right now and that is to stop Junhyung from leaving. I found the car we used earlier and drove all the way to the cemetery, I ran to his house and hoped he was still there I ran up to his room and saw a bag filled with his stuff 'he is still here' I thought

 

 

-Junhyung POV-

 

 

I turned of the shower and put a towel around my waist, I was wondering if I shud go to the hospital and say goodbye to Yoseob but then again I don't want to see him crying -sigh- I don't know what to do. As I walked out my bathroom I saw Yoseob in my room "J-Junhyung??" He asked blushing mad red then I looked down and forgot that I was only in a towel "i-i need to put on some clothes first" I said then went to my dresser and took some clothes but when I got up my towel fell, I swear I heard Yoseob squeak "Yoseob don't look at me!!" I yelled running in my bathroom "That was embarrassing" I took my clothes and got dressed, when I once again went to my room I saw Yoseob giggling at his phone "what ya got there?" I asked him from behind "N-Nothing!" He said face still red "Let me see now!" I said with an outstretched hand then he slowly handed me his phone "Wahhhh you ert!!" I yelled and deleted a picture of me on his phone "awww u deleted it" he said pouting "why did u even take a pic??" I asked "nothing! Never mind that why are you leaving me??" He said changing the topic.

 

 

-Yoseob POV-

 

 

I waited for him to answer my question but he asked me a question instead "why did you leave the Hospital? You still need to recover" he said "I feel better! Now why are you leaving me?" I asked again "I already told you its better for us to be separated" he said "No its not!!" I yelled "You will live happier without me seob, I'm just a threat to your life" he said sadly "No u are not! I will die without you" I argued "no you won't seob" he said calmly "I will commit suicide of you leave I'm SERIOUS Yong Junhyung" I said threatening him "Seob stop being stubborn" he said while closing his bag, he walked out his room and I chased after him hugging him from behind "Please Junhyung don't leave me!" I pleaded.

 

 

-At The Hospital-

 

 

-Doojun POV-

 

 

I can't believed he punched me n yelled at me! I thought still shocked while Hyunseung treated my bloody lip 'he actually punches hard' "Doojun you are wrong about Junhyung, we can all clearly see that he loves Yoseob he is willing to let him go for Yoseob's own safety...Why can't you see that??" Hyunseung said making me feel guilty "I didn't mean does things seungie, I really don't, I don't know why but I just felt angry because of what happened to Yoseob" I said trying not to cry "Now he is mad at me I shouldn't have said those things" and as I knew it I started crying "Its okay Joonie, apologize later and let's hope that Yoseob can persuade him to stay...." Hyunseung said calming me down.

 

 

-Junhyung POV-

 

 

I turned around to face Yoseob I caressed his cheeks and kissed him on the lips "I love you, you know that right?" I said smiling at him "I-I love you too Junnie please don't leave" he replied, then I wiped away his tears "but I have to seob" "No you don't please stay!" He said again "I'm sorry.." I said then I left him crying and walked away from my house.

 

 

-Yoseob POV-

 

 

-Yongguk's House-

 

 

"I can't believe he Left!" Zelo yelled stomping his feet "he will come back just watch" Dongwoon said "I hope he does come back" I said starring blankly at my feet "Hyung he won't resist you, he really loves you" Zelo said as he sat next to me "....if he doesn't come back I would understand" I said sadly "You need to go back to the Hospital" Doojun said and I just glared at him "I'm fine I don't need to go there anymore!" I saw Doojun flinch a little, what an "Yoseob I'm sorry about what I said, I know Junhyung loves you and all and I'm sure he will come back! I didn't mean what I said about him I just felt angry" he said kneeling in front of me "I'm really sorry" he said tears threatening to fall down his face "okay I forgive you j-just don't cry" I said patting his head 'I knew appa wouldn't mean does things' "sorry for punching u though~" I said making a peace sign "its okay, u punch hard though" he chuckled. I went to bed since everyone was tired from last night's events and hoped that I will see him by tomorrow.

 

 

-Junhyung POV-

 

 

'I can't do it! I can't leave Yoseob!!' I thought while punching the life out of the tree in front of him "I can't live without him either" I said then tears started falling down my face but it was covered up by the rain that started falling down from the sky "shud I go back to him?" Then an old lady answered "Yes you idiot go back to him!! Didn't I tell you, that both of your will never be broken??" Then I looked at the lady startled "Y-You're that lady from the Fortune Telling both!" I yelled pointing at her "Pointing is rude ya know??" I just stared at her dumbly "what the hell!! What are you waiting for?? go to him!!" She yelled shooing me away. I went back to my house and unpacked my things 'Yoseob might be at Yongguk's' I thought so I teleported there, I saw a figure in the living room "Hyung?" Dongwoon asked opening the lights "yes?" I asked "I KNEW IT YOU WOULDNT LEAVE SEOB!!" He said happily jumping up n down making me chuckle "shud I wake him up??" He asked "No bring me to his room I wanna surprise him tomorrow, let him rest" I said then he brought me to his room, before Dongwoon left he said one more thing "Don't do anything naughty to Yoseob nae?" He said winking "or at least keep it down" he teased "Yah go away! Scram!" I said shooing him, then I went in bed next to Yoseob 'he looks cute even when sleeping' I thought smiling then I fell asleep wrapping my arms around his waist.

 

 

-Yoseob POV-

 

 

I woke up and felt another body next to me 'if this is Yongguk pranking me again like that last time we went camping I'm gonna shove a baseball bat up his ' I thought while turning around to face the person hugging me, then I was met with a Junhyung starring right back at me, My eyes went wide "JUNHYUNG!! YOU CAME BACK!!" I yelled hugging the life out of him "seob.....ur crushing me!" He said "sorry! ><" "What changed ur mind??" I asked happily "remember that lady from the fortune telling booth??" He asked "Yes why??" I asked "I realized how I could not live without you either, and how she said about our fortune at the school festival" he replied smiling "I'm just glad that you didn't leave now we can be happy together!" I said putting my face on his chest "I'm happy too" he said lifting up my face so he can kiss me "I love you so much" he said pinching my cheeks "I love you too~" I said poking his nose, then we kissed again "If you two are gonna have please keep it down" Himchan said ruining the moment "what are you talking about we are not gonna have !" I yelled at Himchan "we are not??" Junhyung pouted "well I can change ur mind" he said smirking then I turned beat red "I'm out" himchan said.

 

 

 

WOHOO FINALLY DONE WITH THIS LOVELY FIC~ ^^ IM GONNA MISS THIS FIC THO~ TT____TT

 

AND OMG GUYS THANKS FOR THE 1000+ VIEWS!! I LUV YU GUYS~

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~<3

 

AND JUNSEOB WILL LUV YOU~ KEKEKE^^

 

 

 

 

tumblr_m4r87b6Rr71rsna24o1_500.gif

WE ALL KNOW THAT JUNHYUNG GOT THAT KISS BACK STAGE xD