A Mistake?

Holding You

 

I woke up for a start and found out that it was 3am. I decided to grab some snack from the kitchen. I got up fro the couch and slowly positioned Kikwang comfortably on it. I got the blanket from the other couch and put it around him. As I was putting on his shirt, I couldn’t help but stare at him. He was sleeping peacefully like a baby and it made me smile in a way. How can someone so hot sleeps like a baby afterwards?

 

I sat on the floor and watched him sleep.

 

What did I just do?” I thought to myself as I brushed a few strands from his face.

 

Is it really a mistake?”

 

Lee Kikwang…Lee Kikwang…Lee Kikwang… You’re important to me but I don’t wanna feel anything yet. Not unless he’s out of my life completely… I don’t want you to look like some kind of a rebound guy. I wanna love you… But not now. Not now Kikwangie…Don’t make me feel anything yet.

 

“Hyunjae-babo.” I whispered to myself and buried my face with my two hands.

 

“Yeah. Hyunjae-babo.” Kikwang startled me with his voice. He rested his shin on one of his arms and looked at me. He was smiling though a bit sleepy. He looks so handsome. I had to admit.

 

I smile and tried to look at him. But it was no use. I looked away instantly. I was like a teenager blushing in front of her crush.

 

“Anythin bothering you?” he inquired.

 

“Nothing.”

 

“If it’s about Hyunseung. I-“

 

“No.” I cut him off. “We’re here. Don’t mention anything about him.” I said.

 

He looked at me for awhile and the next thing I heard shocked me.

 

“I love you…” I heard him say.

 

I looked at him with a shocked expression on my face.

 

“Kikwang…”

 

“Hush. When? Since the start Hyunjae-ah. How? I don’t know… I just do…did…and WILL.”

 

He cupped my chin to make me look at him.

 

“Listen to me beautiful… I am not putting any pressure on you. I’m sayong this because it’s true. Take all the time you need to heal…” He made our foreheads met. “And I’ll be here waiting for you.”

 

      Though confused, his statement made me smile and after a few moments, we shared another sweet kiss. I know that it won’t be easy  but I’ll try. Most especially if it’s for one special person